Recommendations F!MC [Sisterhood] Strong Female Characters [Realistic Female characters] Friendship Between Female]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nagisa11, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Nagisa11

Nagisa11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My title may be too much or confusing for some of you’ll so I’ll explain. Oftentimes in all the novels I read the FMC is surrounded by male characters, and the few female characters that do show up hate her to the death, they hate her for stealing their man, being prettier than them, having the favor of male characters, some novels even go the extremes where every other female character that isn’t the FMC is just evil, psychotic, jealous of the mc for even breathing, ruining the mc life so the ml can come save mc.

it’s a degrading aspect and I hate it. Hate it, a troupe that won’t stop in these novels. Why every female character bringing each other down, fighting over a man.?!

I’m looking for novels and I don’t care if it’s cnovels, KR, or JP. As long they have healthy relationship between the female characters. A female lead that has female friends, a FMC that every other girl in the novel doesn’t hate, one that has a healthy friends with other female characters and whose life doesn’t resolve around the male characters in her life.

can be any genre, I’m so tired of every other female characters in the novels being Portrayed as a white lotus who mc must over come. It could be a novel about sisters, friends just anything healthy with strong and realistic female characters.

Khriss and Charlzie like this.
  2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Healer Demands Payment!, though it does start off with the MC being a victim of the sort of story you hate.

Rebirth of the Evil Mother-In-Law, maybe. The MC gets along with most women in the series, but the story doesn't really spend a lot of time on people who aren't the MC or antagonists to the MC.

Cinnamon Bun. Predominately female cast with no ML or GL.

The Stained Tower, maybe. There's no ML or romance of any kind, but there's also very little time spent on characters other than the MC. That said, what time is spent on them is spent well and they all feel much more developed than you would expect them to be.

Data Dragon Danika, maybe. This one's pretty heavy on the romance, but the MC does have several female friends with whom she has healthy relationships, and I don't recall a single white lotus in the story.

Nagisa11 and Charlzie like this.
  3. Charlzie

Charlzie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you add more story without any ml they are my favorite ones and i can’t seem to find them (except the main stream ones)

Nagisa11 likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno if No Epic Loot Here, Only Puns counts as mainstream, but its another one that has no ML. Not really sure to what extent it qualifies on the other fronts.

If you don't mind GL, then you could also try Stray Cat Strut.

If you don't mind the "descent into darkness" type of story, then you might try Fluff.

If you're okay with an ML so long as he doesn't stick around for long, then you might consider Tower of Somnus.

Other than those, you could try searching royalroad for series tagged with Female Lead and not Romance or Male Lead. It should give quite a few results.

Nagisa11 likes this.
  5. Nagisa11

Nagisa11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first two before, liked the second one and it’s female lead. I’ll check the other three out. Especially The Stained Tower seems to be the one calling me the most to read it first. Yeah, a flaw that would be associated with my reading choices is that I tend to cater to cnovels the most. Time I branch out and explore more.

jacobpaige and Charlzie like this.
  6. sereminar

sereminar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So uh, I've got some good red's for english stories, but I'm pretty new to translated stories so I've only got one for them.
    For the English ones:
    Royal Road: Nora and the Search for Friendship
    Royal Road: Katalepsis
    Royal Road: Villager Three
    Royal Road: Path of the Whisper Woman
    Scribblehub: I didn't ask to be the Demon Queen
    Scribblehub: Gaining A Twin

And for the one jp translated novel:
    I Favor The Villainess

I'm too new to post links :'(