Spoiler Face-Slapping the Secondary Female Lead (F!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, May 15, 2018.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw: 快穿系统:打脸女配啪啪啪

Translation: Transmigration System: Face-Slapping the Secondary Female Lead

http://www.qbyqxs.com/book/3876.aspx

Summary:​

(1v1,宠文。男主始终是一个人!)凭什么一朝穿越,金手指就有了,崭新的人生就有了?凭什么穿越炮灰就要逆袭啊,安安心心当个炮灰不行吗?干嘛要出来到处的祸害呢,祸害呢……男主都被你们坑死了,世界都要崩毁了,好不好!夏凉为赚取积分,每次进入任务世界,表示都非常认真的完成任务,打脸这些炮灰逆袭的女配们,或者是拍死她们,拨乱反正,还原剧情,避免世界崩坏。

至于男主角爱上我什么的,其实都是意外啦。呃,只是这意外是不是有点多了……

(1v1,the ML is one person.)

On what basis is a golden finger or a new life a must once you transmigrate? On what basis should a transmigrated cannon fodder definitely counterattack? Is peacefully staying as a cannon fodder too much to ask for? Why come out and wreck everything, Scourges..... The Male Lead is dead because of you, the world is even collapsing, okay?! In order to earn Points, every time she enters a new world, Xia Liang expresses that she completes her missions very seriously, face slapping those secondary female characters who wish to counterattack, setting order to all the chaos, restoring the plot, and avoiding the collapse of the worlds.

As for why the Male Lead all fell in love with me, that was actually an accident. Em, it's just, aren't these accidents a little bit too many...

MC: Xia Liang 夏凉
    ML: Wen Ren 闻人

As of lately I'm rather leery of MC whom are female supports who want to counterattack, but whose main mission is just going after the main character, villain, etc? There are just too many that I forget them... So when people said this MC wasn't going the "misfortunate female support who got unjustly murdered" i perked up and went for it, even though the title gave me the same feels as other novels.

I binge read over 500 chapters of this novel in two-three days, and let me tell you, most of the chapters are NOT short. After that I took a break because the title of the arcs after that didn't attract me, but I just recently came back and gods, now I remember why I binge read five hundred chapters of that.

Different from most quick transmigration novels, this novel starts by MC's third World, but she has actually met the ML in the first and second World already, way before the novel started, and the ML was already sort of chasing MC by then, it's just...

This MC, Xia Liang, starts off as a literal blank state. No memories, no emotions, all that matters to her are the points from the missions, as she is told they are the key to who she is. So from the first world when ML starts his chase, this drags on not because MC is afraid or rejects, MC literally doesn't understand many signs of affection and emotion, and even telling her you like her confused her, but most of all, won't even move her.

The MC of this novel grows a lot as the novel goes on. It's hard to describe Xia Liang, but well, at the start she is sort of emotionally naive with the ruthlessness for the sake of missions, she gave me sort of a blank feeling... But as more and more arcs go on, she starts to understand emotions, and it isn't long before SHE is the one chasing the ML. Oh, and she becomes a passive-aggressive yandere. Like, she focuses totally on ML but she has no problems admitting she will kill anyone who tries to get ML, and after a point, in an arc she mentions that her answer to "what if I were to go to another woman" wouldn't be suitable to her current role AKA an actress (ML is her investor) (that arc was hilarious because MC considered it a roleplay of possessive CEO and normal girl, and doesn't hide that she sees it as that, literally saying to his face "You aren't supposed to say that. Is it my turn? You filthy man, in your dreams." all with a solemn and stern acting face that breaks immediately and ML is WTF'ing and getting ticked off but nothing he can do about her personality....omg haha) but ML orders her to answer, so she plainly tells ML that she will kill those women and then lock him up in a room for the rest of his life.:blobxd:

MC doesn't blush or stutter or beats around the bush like an emotionally normal person. Everything between her and Wen Ren is a trainwreck, in the sense that MC doesn't give a single fuck about modesty, shyness, or how other people will think about her. She Bulls straight through everything. That is one of the headlights of this novel for the sheer hilariousness, no matter if she just began liking him and still didn't become yandere, or after she became yandere completely.

Every time I see the yandere-ness sprouting in MC a tear comes out of my eye. My innocent MC, I don't know what to feel about your blackening...

Xia Liang mentions that the her of the first world was just a walking corpse, a machine who existed for the sake of points, and that Wen Ren taught her how to feel alive.

Of course, as per my taste in MLs, this ML is so yandere and obsessed over MC, and completely basks in the possessiveness of his beloved. He is so thrilled about it every time she shows it, while everyone else is terrified when she says she will kill those who come between her and him, and he finds it completely cute.

What I like about the ML in this novel is that he stays true to his identity's personality in every arc. For example, he is a CEO in an entertainment area? Overbearing, possessive, cool, etc. He's an Emperor? Ambitious, and is suspicious of Xia Liang's identity like any person who managed to get on that throne, and goes crazy because he can't find logic in it nor get away from her. A cultivator? Gives off that serene, High above and distant feels - atleast until he's shown to be so bored and detached from everything he becomes a demon cultivator to destroy the boring world. He's a perverted obsessed ghost? Then damn well is he perverted in an extreme sense, LITERALLY GASAI YUNO'S BRAND OF PERVERTED CRAZY OBSESSION, goddamn that arc made me speechless I didn't know whether to laugh or just, stay silent. He's a delinquent? He fights, he is violent and rash, he curses.

CURSING.

You can't imagine how my brain just... tried understand it. I was so taken off by surprise. It's just, to this day I haven't read a quick transmigration ML that has crude language you know? They are all cold, devilish, charming... And the startling thing is that I liked it. It completely went with his Arc Self as a delinquent teenager. Also, the charming point is that that arc was completely hilarious because ML was always tsundere over getting prizes when he studied and got problems right. I like how the author doesn't force every world ML to be a devilish charming cold etc guy. Thumbs up over this development.

If there's anything I have an objection against is that ML doesn't kill those who oppose him sometimes. I mean, making them live a lifetime of suffering, pain and regret is nice, but there were times I wanted to yell "JUST KILL THEM ALREADY!" ML is that sort of person who prefers to leave his enemy alive....

The interactions between these two in every world is as sugar-vomitting sweet as it was hilarious, because once XiaLiang starts having feelings for ML and realizes it, she is NOT shy about chasing ML. What is shame, can you eat it? As for ML, though some world settings make him be cautious and paranoid and cold and detached, and some make him "HAHA I do whatever the fuck I want bitch", at his core ML is still a possessive son of a bitch and in some settings where he gets flustered and speechless by MC (AKA delinquent arc) he is still hilarious.

So, their interactions are fluffy, sweet, dark (yandere anyone), hilarious, and gods even now I go back to some arcs and read them because of the sheer hilariousness in some of them. Of course, there are some serious ones and even tragedy arcs, and I love those too, but I think that after "The Villain Has Blackened Again" I have a particular spot for comedic romance.

As for their arc selves... They vary. Sometimes they are the protagonists, sometimes side characters, sometimes cannon fodders, sometimes budding end-game BOSS, etc etc.

As for their real identities, there are three chapters detailing that. I cheated and read them ahead because TOO CURIOUS, even though I still am over 200 chapters away from it.

I just skimmed them though, and as I skipped 200 chapters there might be holes of what I know.

I still don't know Wen Ren's actual identity, but he is a powerful existence, and all his "arc selves" and the bad endings they get before Xia Liang comes is just a plot to kill him off. He is imprisoned somewhere, and he created Xia Liang (to cope? curiosity? boredom?) and unexpectedly comes to care for her. Will go on more details after I read it later.

Now, parting from the theme of ML and MC...

Contrary to what the title and the summary implies, not every arc of this novel exists a secondary female character that wrecks up the plot, though the first few arcs might give you that feeling. Also, not all missions are one time missions like "Stop that xxxx person from dying", "Retake the character's rightful heritage", etc etc. There were some that were quite long term and actually lasted until the end of MC's host lifespan, like that one where she had to resolve as much murder cases as she could, each one worth points depending on difficulty but all with a time limit.

However her missions are related to ML one-way or another. EX, in some ML is the direct protagonist who got counterattacked, in others he is a budding villainous BOSS, etc etc...

Hmmm, if there is anything I don't like about this novel is that sometimes they have children. I'm not a fan of that development to be honest, at least not until the end of the novels, and directly skip the parts that have those.

While the romance doesn't start off from the first arc of the novel, nor until over a hundred chapters later, those arcs are still actually nice to read at because, um, while MC doesn't get his feelings she neither rejects them? Though not caring also means that she leaves after the mission ends, but the way it goes about doesn't give me the same heartless way in other novels that makes me skip the entire novel. Also, though romance is one sided in them, they detail how MC slowly begins to grasp emotions, and how she starts to get affected instead of staying as a detached, emotionless, unaffected person. There is even an arc in those where ML doesn't have romantic vibes for her (because she is a cat lol) but still cares deeply for her, and in my opinion this one was particularly touching as MC understands companionship, and first shows hesitation to leave the world.

Though if people want to start straight off from romance.... The fourth arc, the Apocalypse arc, is where MC starts reciprocate another's feelings (AKA ML) and finds out ML is the same person as all those people in the other worlds. The official mutual romance officially starts in Arc 5, ch167, "My Beloved Highness, Please Let Go".

There are 1023 chapters. It's a finished novel.

Hmm... As for lighting strikes? Well then, in some arcs MC called ML "Master"... The first time was in the second arc because she made the deal with ML. A later arc is also because that's literally the relationship their identities have, as in, MC is a puppet and ML is her puppeteer. I'm mentioning his because some people don't like this setting and call it degrading.:blobwoah: However I don't find them too striking because ML doesn't treat MC badly, and it's actually all the other way around with ML taking care of MC and spoiling her and etc, he gets into good mood when she shows affection. :blobxd:

This isn't my favorite Quick Transmigration, but it's one of the ones I consider very good. Also has unique points that make me actually remember MC's name.:blobpeek: Never thought I had a thing for yandere female MCs but the character of Xia Liang suited my tastes.

Still not finished with the novel, I have around 400 chapters left to read and the titles so far are interesting. I cheated again and peeked at some chapters of the last arc. I am conflicted because it isn't a fantasy setting nor modern setting like I thought... But since I skipped 400 chapters it's normal I'm lost and confused. I think.

Is it too late to mention that I have never, ever, EVER, finished a finished novel? I mean I was gonna finish Blacken, Ex-Girlfriend but for some reason I stopped reading it. :hmm: The sensation of realizing the novel is actually finished is so alien...

Repeating, this is my opinion of the novel but in the end it's up to everyone's individual taste whether they like it or not.:cookie:

I'm still rather confused over what to call 女配. Supporting female lead? Secondary Female lead? supporting female character? female side character? second female lead? UHHHHHHH????

Bella94, LokaLari, Biakushi and 24 others like this.
  2. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love all the novels you suggest, this one sounds also interesting. Still I'm a bit cautious about starting it, gotta admit villains and cannon fodder counterattacks are my guilty pleasure, so since MC counter attacks second FLs is she sometimes the protagonist of the world? Are both ML and FL OP? Too overpowered characters puts me off

LokaLari and Nokita like this.
  3. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I like counter attacks too. Hmm, you can call those counterattacks in this novel how fucked up everything would be if wrong people transmigrated or reincarnated. It's just like how I consider evil protagonists in Transmigration and Quick transmigration to be something along the lines of "Fake Protagonist".

Yes MC is sometimes the original protagonist. An example would be the second arc, where the original protagonist got her body switched by the Transmigrator because she fell in love with fiancee, and wanted everything original protagonist had and was. Then the original protagonist got locked up for years (I think decades? or was it a century?) while plagued by a curse that inflicted agony in her.

As for the power level of MC and ML... I wouldn't call it super overpowered, but they're not weak either. I can't explain it well. Something along the lines of, they have skills and smarts, but they have to use them and make effort? It's not a completely smooth sail, but it's not a fuck up? It depends on the arc really.

EX- the second arc ML was the end game BOSS so he's quite OP. In the Imperial arc as an Emperor he's a powerful figure, but can still be tripped up by the unknown like a Reincarnator, and though with Xia Liang the threat was decreased, also those in the court have a say for a time and he was looking for a way to take the army decree from his uncle. In that puppet arc he only became near unbeatable after a decade, during which he became obsessed with bringing Xia Liang back from the "dead" thus blackening. The crime arc he and Xia Liang really had to search for clues and use their brains, the culprit had to be caught with actual proof. Etc Etc.

Sometimes they are limited by the setting of the World and their identities, like how Xia Liang doesn't do murder in a school/modern setting on the possibility of fucking up. Nor does murder or illegal shit in a crime setting when she's on the "good" side. etc etc.

It's been months since I read the novel, so I forgot the details. :hmm: However in my opinion the ML and MC weren't that overpowered to the point of boredom.

Bella94, LokaLari, SourKandy and 12 others like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nokita will you be doing arc summaries?

Nokita likes this.
  5. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    dang, we need a pickup thread for this XD
    *goes to make one*

This sounds like one hell of a funny novel. That the F!MC goes yandere for the yandere ML is certainly not seen very often. Sounds like the F!MC out-yanderes the ML.

6. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to call it second female lead, but rival character is shorter. Though it doesn't specify gender.

Nokita likes this.
  8. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So will any one going to the summary’s of the arc:aww:(please someone say yes!!:aww:)? Because I tried to mtl it and halfway reading it I couldn’t understand what was going on.:cry::blobexpressionless::facepalm: I suck at mtl. So can anybody help a friend out and give summary of arc 1.

Nokita and Sabruness like this.
  9. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler or summary each arcs please

Sabruness and XLing91 like this.
  10. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil arc 2 please and why did the system ignore the mc and did it help her later on

11. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Please summary all arc. I really like yandere FMC and ml

12. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there other links of the raw?

13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I could have started binge reading but my exams just have to come so I dont have time ;-; someone spoil this young lady! Me is a fan of crazy shit yanderes and no feelings mc as well as possesive ML's. Also, everytime you curse in ur summary Nokita, I just laugh XD

Thanks for tagging me! Ill binge read this after my exams ><

Nokita likes this.
  14. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel isn't bad, but it kinda derails from its initial purpose. After a few arcs, it's no longer true to the title and it's simply MC in different worlds, finding ML and helping him along. The plots kinda bore me for that reason, but if you're here only for the romance development, then it won't be too bad. The MC starts actively pursuing the ML in her unique way and the ML is always into her, but depending on his character setting in the world, he may not accept it right away. So, the arcs turn into MC chasing her hubby. Where's this secondary heroine face-slapping you talk about? Anyway, I live for counterattack plots, so the arcs just got boring for me. Like there was an arc where the MC and ML were police investigators (MC did autopsies, whatever that profession was called, but her tasks in this world was to solve cases and gain points). The whole arc was about two simultaneous cases and getting with the ML. Yawn. Started out good enough. Maybe at some point the author wakes up and remembers her novel title, but I moved on to other novels.

Bella94, LokaLari, mmem and 1 other person like this.
  15. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 1 just came out!

16. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Chrysan

Chrysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the MC start to reciprocate ML’s feelings?

18. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give spoilers of each arc, or at least give the titles of all the arcs and a little summary. I would like if someone could give a summary for the first 5 arcs so i can see the development and when the romance start and see if i would like to continue reading. PLease:notworthy:

19. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pleazeeee :cry::cry::cry:

20. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I read first and second arcs, am hooked up. I really love this novel. Mc is so straight forward, honest with low emotion and intelligence. She is strong, cute, innocent, dense, doesn't understand the word meaning. I really enjoying reading this novel. One of best quick transmiggration novel. Thank for recommend such gem novel

Edit: I stop at game arc, feel boring, each arc so long making me feel boring. Please need spoiler. My best arc is 1 and 2 arc because they were short

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    LokaLari likes this.