Spoiler Fairy Tale for the Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't seem to find the chapter....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    +1000000000000000 for spoilerz

Ruruki likes this.
  2. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +11111

Ruruki likes this.
  3. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilerz pleeeaaasee :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Ruruki likes this.
  4. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:
    also, Did someone pick this up? :hmm:
    there are only 4 chapters available and it was last updated: Jun 29, 2019
    if not we should make a pick up request :blobhyperthink:

pupupupu likes this.
  5. Shoshorang

Shoshorang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody has the link to the raw promo webtoon? I can't access the translated one

6. Zureah

Zureah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

7. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Did something happen with the page? I'm not seeing anything from the RAWS

8. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!

9. Anju2021

Anju2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the whole novel a few months ago, but I didn't have time to read it ... then I forgot about it xD, I'm the worst, as soon as I read it I'll give you spoilers, so prepare your questions.

10. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the family tried to take over the Certence(?)'s asset? How Sasha learn magic? (or something that make her villain, i forgot)

11. MaliciousBurial

MaliciousBurial Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After so many TLs have given up on this, I tried to find the raws to kill my brain cells through MTL, but for the life of mine, I can't find any raws... my country doesn't have the kakao app either so I'm really lost here... I'm this close to purchase the books but what format does ridibooks even show and can chrome even translate the pages, and how do I even register... questions over questions. Is there a page that can answer my questions or show how it's done...

I even tried to find another country's translation but to no avail (only a Spanish TL group has touched this but their site is PW protected and guess who has no access to their discord).
    If anyone can provide me with the raws, I promise to do summaries as I read *puppy eyes*

Or @Anju2021, please just spoil me with spoilers! xD

------

All I have found out so far is that:
    - this is a story where the MC is transmigrated into a novel she has read before ("The Chariot of/on Fire")
    - by her knowledge, she is the evil villainess and together with a pair of brothers she grew up with they bring forth misery - meanwhile the MC of that story was called Adrianne and her ML was the crown prince (I did not find out much about them)
    - the four kids (MC Sasha, ML Benya, his older brother Letis and their younger sister Estelle) were prisoned in a tower by their relatives/ their uncle they have trusted deeply after their parents died
    - there is no incest since she is the daughter of the three children's nanny, but she will call them her siblings at the beginning of the story, and they do treat each other like that, by that you could assume that there is a long way until MC and ML come together (though I can't tell at which chapter it begins)
    - as the relatives lied, and told that the kids had left oversees for further studies, no one searched for them
    - the kids were told that it is for their own safety, so they should stay put in the tower for a few weeks (there was a plague going on at the time)
    - MC didn't even knew of the imprisonment since the OG story has been told from Adrianna's viewpoint and there was no mention of the Serpente children being abused (Serpentine or Serpente is the children's family name and also the reason why Sasha was called Queen of Vipers as a villainess)
    - sadly, their prison time goes on for apparently two years/ about 700 days or so
    - during that time, a transmigrated Sasha takes the lead in caring for the children (Sashas mind is that of a 20yo as of now)
    - they eventually fled with some help, but Estelle died in the meantime (she is a weak child and probably couldn't endure any longer because the children eventually get more and more forgotten), and the oldest brother Letis lost an eye
    - the brothers take back their rightful place, but to protect Sasha, who was the only person left in the world they could trust and care deeply about, they sent her away until they are all powerful enough to stand on their own (they reunite when Sascha becomes 23)
    - after Estelle's death and the things they went through, it is natural they seek for revenge (unlike how Sasha decided at first that she would never become the villainess)
    - the siblings depend heavily on Sasha, so I expect some dark passages and eventually lots of drama - mostly, the tone of the novel is serious and it is by no means a light read (just my cup of tea)
    - btw, this book is rated 'adult' - probably because of the mental abuse the children received and also the heavy theme of revenge, mental dependence (it that the reason why it is so hard to find the raws???? *cries*)
    - another warning though: there was some mention that the ending is questionably good (as they become villains for revenge, I guess it's not the brightest ending possible)

12. Rukihide

Rukihide Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell more about the romance?
    I was hopping the little sister would stay alive.

abiecula likes this.
  13. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufutu more spoilers pllsss :aww: if anyone has one :blobokhand:

14. Dnyastar

Dnyastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 Im a beggar thats is in need of spoilers

15. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for you to read it and spoil us :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

giseord and Hartelian like this.
  16. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    giseord and Mikaa like this.
  17. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleaseee...
    Who ia the villain in this story? The OGFL-and her partner?

18. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most important question is whos the ml? Is the ml benya, white hair sibling?

19. MaliciousBurial

MaliciousBurial Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Benya is the ML =) He is the second son of the Serpentine Dukedom.

One of the Villains is definitely their uncle (the one who imprisoned them as kids). I'm not sure whether or not the Heroine this time is a villain.

I'm currently reading another book, but I think I will start reading this soon... I'm as eager to find answers as everyone else :D

20. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 pleaseee