Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Apr 20, 2019.
Okay... so I bought the whole series and started to MTL it... but this one is truly on a higher level of wordiness, so Google and Yandex are giving me a headache and I had to stop after a few passages or else my brain just shut down and sends me to sleep (no joke, happened to me twice already xD). I thought if it was easy to read, I would MTL it in my free time, but now I will choose another project and just make do with writing summaries.
I have been about 60 pages in. Here are some - if not all - noticeable moments.
Spoiler: Their situation
Children at the moment:
Letis: 15, Sasha: 13/14, Benya: 13/14, Estelle: 11/12
Sasha wakes up in a room sleeping next to Estelle. Soon the boys Letis and Benya join them from the rooms below and Estelle wakes up. At first, the boys thought it was a prank Sasha was playing on them. But the situations soon resolves: Their uncle Jerome (youngest brother of the deceased Duke Serpente, 29yo, the absolute bastard hiding behind the mask of a good protective uncle) comes through a hidden door behind a mirror and tells them they were put in here to protect themselves from the plague that had killed so many people already, including their parents and Sasha's mother. He said it is a deadly plague that could spread through the air so there is no way they could let the children roam outside, lest getting fresh air or taking meals outside of their confinement. He says this measure is only for a week and that they should bear with it until they can send them all abroad.
Their meal would be brought by a butler named Harris, which the children asked where the butler they liked was (his name was Caron and he was even good to Sasha). Jerome answers that Caron died too, because of the plague. They later find out that Harris is a goddamn night owl because he would come in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep and put all three meals on a tray cart at once and leave at once. The meals are of course always cold. And to their horror, they will find out that every day from then on (I'm currently at week two) is the same meal (breakfast: pancake, olive, aubergine, apple juice; lunch: brioche & boiled chickpeas; dinner: turnip salad - Estelle hates turnip, smoked ham & biscuits). And as their uncle has said, while Estelle still has Sasha, the boys have to be self-serving now. For example, Letis carries the tray upstairs (Sasha's thoughts: The precious successor of the Serpente family, Letis, will now be remembered how he carries a tray into a shabby kitchen by himself).
They have to bath in cold water, but that was okay for now since it seems to be summer and the air was warm (I think their problems will begin once winter comes). No one ever comes to ask them how they are faring, or if they needed something or if they were healthy and well. They have brought the children's' clothes but completely forgot to bring Sasha's and the girl had to wear Estelle's clothes - while they are two years apart, their heigh was similar - thinking she had never dreamed of wearing the clothes of a Duke's daughter in this way and fashion.
When they roam around, they found out through a window in the ceiling of the book storage room, that they are being held in the clock tower of the Serpente... a place they have never thought of having such hidden rooms - it was a place no one would hear them scream and no one would ever think of looking. The tower was high and poor Estelle was also afraid of heights, also every day the tower's bell would ring so loud they think the tower might collapse. So, all in all, Sasha's alarm bells rings quite a lot... but the other's somehow still believes that they will soon get out. Sasha, too, thought that there was no way they can just get away with incarcerate them here like this... if they say the children died, people would want to see the bodies. And even if they left for a foreign country, it would be easy to see if the siblings were really there. So Sasha decided not to waste energy on useless suspicions.
Spoiler: Scene 1: Sasha, Benya and Letis finds the ceiling window
There are no romantic moments between them yet since they are children. But Benya definitively has tsundere tendencies. While Letis is more like the big brother, good-natured gentleman.
When they find the ceiling window in the book storage, they used an old ladder to climb up:
Letis: "I have a good idea. Sasha, you are the lightest, so why don't you go up?"
Benya: "You pretended to be so good-mannered when it comes to the tray...."
Letis: "Don't say that! If Sasha falls, we can catch her, but if I fall down, you will just run away!"
(I swear, the brother's always banter like that)
In the end, after Sasha had a good look, she indeed fell down. Right on Benya, who only complained that she was heavy. ("Ben, are you dead?" "No. Heavy. Get out of the way!" and later: "Are you hurt?" "Do you know you're heavy? At least you have a conscience." Which made her think she should have squished him a little more.)
Spoiler: Scene 2: Sasha & Letis reminiscing at breakfast & Benya being a tsun
During one of their meals, where they are already fed up at getting the same dish every day, they asked each other what they would eat the first when they get out.
Estelle: "Cheese! I want to eat all kinds of cheese!"
Benya: "I like stewed sea brass and veal stew - oh and I want mushroom soup, too! Damn, why do I get hungry while I'm eating!"
Letis: I wish I had some cold sorbet. I've been here for a few days and I can already feel the dust in my throat. Sasha, what do you want to eat?"
Sasha: "Well, maybe a cream cake?"
Letis: "I knew it, I used to give my dessert to you in the past. Cream cake was a luxury but could taste it almost every day."
Sasha: "Remember when we were caught by my mom?"
Letis: "No joke, I get really scared when your mom gets angry. Even if I looked around before passing it, it didn't work."
The two of them share those memories (and another one about Sasha hiding in the greenhouse, falling asleep or so) and laughed warmly at each other until Benya, like always, cut in sarcastically:
Benya: "Hey, was that why Sasha became so lump? Oh, how did it seem like I almost break a real rib at that time?"
While Sasha had to fight the impulse to stab Benya with her fork, Letis intervened:
Letis: "Don't act so poorly."
Benya: "What did I do to you?"
Letis: "You are ruining the atmosphere!"
Benya: "I'm not talking to you, why are you fussing around."
Both stood up and glare at each other. Sasha was afraid they would break into a fight, although they have never seriously fought before, she blames the overall situation that makes everyone quite nervous and dampening their mood. Normally, Letis would step back and give in to his younger sibling, he would rarely lose his temper like that, according to Sasha.
In the end, Benya leaves in anger, skipping both meals, lunch and dinner, afterwards.
Spoiler: Scene 3: Sasha & Benya on the roof the next morning, Benya being dere for a change
Benya and Sasha meet again, the night after Benya leaves in anger:
Sasha, who could not sleep, wakes up early, it was only the beginning of dawn. She decides to go down and find's the food tray already exchanged with a new meal (this time only breakfast). She thought: Maybe we are going out of here today! Though, she is still wary.
Then, Benya arrives, scaring her for a moment, since she thought everyone else was still asleep. They talk a little bit, he asks why she is so nervous. She is indeed not feeling right, because since she can remember her past life, she isn't the same Sasha they used to know and while the shell is the same, she is another person. But because she also has memories of the old Sasha, she felt obliged to protect those children, especially Estelle, who might die otherwise. Still, she does not dare talk badly about Benya's relatives, even though she thinks something is fishy (in her mind they aren't that close yet, and those people are still the children's family). Benya, watching her, thought only that she doesn't like the new butler Harris and laughs, showing his dimples (how I think him having dimples is an important fact for the storyline lol)
Then Sasha asks him if he was hungry since he was on a hunger strike that didn't suit his character at all and spent the whole day in the book storage/library. Benya, sensitive to the question, just says he will show her. He then takes her by her hand to lead her into the library.
In the library, there was another ladder at the ceiling window. Next to it was a pile of broken ladders. According to Benya, he checked them all yesterday and this ladder was the sturdiest. He then climbs up the ladder and pushes his body out the window to her horror.
They bicker along the lines:
Benya: "Don't fall behind! Come up too!"
Sasha: "Are you crazy! Come down here fast!"
Benya: "I won't go down until you come up here."
Sasha: "I don't want to die! I'm terrified!"
She thought: If your mother was still alive, she would have smacked your behind! That villain bud/sprout is real! For the peace of the world, I should just let you fall down!
Despite her turmoil, she finds herself climbing up the ladder as well.
She almost lost her heart when she saw his body now gone, and even his hands on the window sill now also not visible anymore. But she looked down and he was standing on the eave, where a gargoyle statue was. The distance wasn't far but looked nonetheless dangerous in her eyes. Benya was beaming. He had wanted to show her this view.
Sasha: "How am I going to get there...."
Benya: "You can take my hand and jump."
Sasha: "What if I fall off?"
Benya: *with a very kind tone* "Don't worry about it because I will never let you fall."
Sasha: *thinking* If I die here, I will haunt you... what would poor Estelle do without me...
They sat down and watch the sunrise. It was a spectacular sight. Benya then opens up to Sasha.
Sasha: "Where you here all day yesterday?"
Benya: "Not all day. When I looked at the books, I suddenly wondered what it's like to be outside. I sat here and thought."
Sasha: "What did you think about?"
Benya: "Just thoughts, you know... like thinking about my parents."
Sasha then thought about the deceased Duchess whom Benya had inherited his shining light silver hair and her mood became complicated.
Benya: "Thank God you are alright."
Sasha: "Huh, huh? Did I just hear wrong?"
Benya: "You know how much Estelle needs you. And to be honest, if you hadn't been here, I wouldn't have endured that well, too."
Sasha thought she was relatively intimate to Estelle and Letis, but not that much with Benya since the latter had too much of a poker face while his brother Letis who was the successor of the Serpente family had too little of it (according to their father one was too affectionate while the other was the complete opposite). She wasn't even sure if Benya could be as sweet or gentle as Letis, so she thought that she just heard something amazing coming out of Benya.
Of course, Benya knew how to ruin the moment:
Benya: "I think you're going to drip from your mouth."
They're back in a full circle. Benya laughed while Sasha hurriedly closes her mouth (because she was too surprised to hear him say all that). He also commented on her hair. Said something like, it's fashionable for girls to wear their hair in a bun, why won't she do it. And she replies that she is just a nanny's daughter, what is there for her to it. But it certainly would look good on Estelle. Sasha was complacent with her wavy ash-blond hair that she got from her mother.
Spoiler: Scene 4: Letis and Benya after their quarrel: bros before hoes
After Benya helped Sasha get back into the tower (not without snickering over her clumsiness), they met with Letis who just woke up.
Letis: "What are you guys doing, why are you two out here?"
Benya: "Unlike someone who is just a successor in name, there are people who try to find information."
Letis: "Do you think I haven't thought of that, too?"
Benya: "Maybe you should pass over your succession to someone else."
Letis: "Am I crazy? If I pass it to you, it will be the end of our family."
Benya: "Who wants you to pass it to me? You can pass it to Sasha."
Letis: "Then she will kick us out with only our bare bodies left."
Benya: "That's right..."
Sasha: EXCUSE ME???? Reconciliation is good, but I'm really questioning how you view me in your eyes????
Gosh, I didn't intend to write that much since I wanted to write down a more decent summarization chapter per chapter in my own blog, but might as well start here.
I find it cute how Benya always unconsciously takes Sasha's side (like with the ladder) or how he tries to awkwardly squeezes into the conversation (the cake thingy) or when he is alone with her, he seems to relax noticeably (rooftop). And he suggested leaving the family's fate to her! Even as a joke, it is so cute, that's just like he admits to trusting her unconditionally.
Letis is a good guy. He is a gentleman but I guess he would be nice to everyone!
If I'm not wrong, the original story Sasha remembers... Letis is not in love with Sasha, but with the heroine, Princess Adriana Di Amor de Parque, eldest daughter of Duke Parque, who also passed away during the plague (it is rumoured that he got poisoned by his second wife, Adriana's step-mother). Since the ML of the original is the Crown Prince, Duke Letis' was doomed from the beginning (so Letis should be the second ML, but also from the villain-fraction).
Another character mentioned by Sasha is probably the female rival of the heroine - Adriana's step-sister (although I'm not sure if it really is a sister because another translator said it was a step-brother. It would change the whole premise - either it's a crazy half-brother going all incest on his sister - or a crazy half-sister going after her sister's man xD I won't be surprised at either one of those. I will wait until they step into the game. For now, I think Adriana is GOOD because it is said that in the original she spent lots of her family's fortune to lessen the aftermath of the plague and relief the poor. That's why she and the crown prince got close in the first place.
Here's an unedited passage, told by Sasha about the Original Story:
Namju was the Crown Prince. Of course the ending from the two of the Apart happily live, but the middle course a lot of noisy. The Duke of serpente, who for seven years had been feuding over the dark side of the Empire, had been smitten by Adriana, while the Duke of Parque, who had been a stepsister of Adriana's stepsister, had been hindering his sister's love affair. So Lettice. I could see that my downfall began from there, as Sasha, who had crushed the serpente brothers and carried out all sorts of misdeeds. At the end of the day, all three of us meet the mighty kingdom.
Do you see the way Google have smashed the sentences? This is even one of the easier to understand passages TT^TT
Thank you so much for the spoiler!! mtling is quite hard I've tried it too (it wrecked my brain as well) therefore i really appreciate the effort you did
Thankies for the spoiler!!!
Anyways I just wanna ask.. is this novel finally picked up? I think I've just saw wordexcerpt updating one chapter (well I hope so since wordexcerpt were one of the sites with consistent updates )
I hope so! I saw it too, and Wordexcerpt is indeed fast and reliable. The only thing I can imagine is if they get a notice by the author or publisher to stop translating. All in all, I’m in good hope because quality wise they are one of the best.
I have another story I’m currently MTLing and want to pick up so it would be great if I can skim this one just to relief my curiosity xD
I want some spoiler on Sasha and Benya's moment? What is the ending of the story? Many Thanks to you who spoil
Did estelle died in the original timeline(in Sasha's memories) or in the current life?
Also, I would really love it if the spoiler about sasha taking revenge in the spoiler is indeed true.
I can't remember where I read this spoiler but
Spoiler: about estelle
she dies due to her weak body in both timelines
been skimming around chapters but here's one spoiler:
Sasha confesses to benya ("I love you, no matter what kind of person you are/have become, I don't regret getting to know you.")
Benya: "Really? you don't care about what kind of person I am (have become)?"
*sasha goes on a long rant about how he makes her feel/how she's always thinking about him/etc.*
"it doesn't matter if it's heaven or hell, the only place i want to be is next to your side." (sasha to benya at the end of her rant confession)
benya then hugs her and kisses her forehead.........and then they start making out and eventually he throws her on the bed (no further details given though other than "It ended up being a long night" so it's implied what happened)
(based on my skims of a few spread out chapters and spoiler comments i've read on kkp so take with a grain of salt):
the overall tone of this novel seems to lean more towards the darker side but it still ends with a happy ending i believe.
apparently benya and sasha end up together and have kid/s ??
also I noticed WE added the smut tag and I was surprised because there was no r19 warning on kkp so idk if it was a mistake or im reading some edited version lol (im guessing it's the latter because I have yet to come across any such scenes but will update)
Damn that sad. Well then... Go and be the villain! Slay those fvkers! I don't care if this story went anti-heroes since this seems to have a dark theme.
Was interested and saw the drama...
Goodbye my friends I cannot add one more drama to my list.
Too bad... I live for the drama... but you can stay for the revenge!
I wouldn't be surprised either that the twin brothers became a villain because Estelle wouldn't end up like that if they were not mistreated.
That's almost a certainty. Very few people knew of the children's mistreatment, and it was told that Estelle died while she was studying abroad, while the reality was that poor Estelle died in the tower due to her weak constitution, malnutrition, and lack of freedom. I haven't gotten that far yet because of the other story I read simultaneously, but I heard from spoilers that during the two years the children got less and less attention from the relatives and the butler. They almost got forgotten and ended up having to live next to the dead body of Estelle for some time (?). It should be quite traumatizing for them. And even Sasha, who first swore to NOT turn out to become a villain, would later agree that they have to take revenge for their cursed fate.
There was also a post saying that Sasha and Benya's child/ren will look like their aunt (Estelle). But I don't know if that is wishful thinking or does happen in the book (but posts like these make me want to read the story so I keep on the optimism).
But yeah, that's all little bits and pieces I got from spoilers myself - I haven't gotten that far yet, so I'm afraid there might be some information I got wrong here. I'm so glad the story got picked up... I would love to see it decently translated.
There is a website that was translating the novel into Spanish. In the last chapter which is available, Estella had a high fever for 4 days and although they wrote notes to the butler, no one went to help them. So Sasha tries to get out of there using the thing that the butler uses to bring them food
Man you read things like this and have to think what parenting books look like in these worlds.
How to raise a smart safe Child in Otome Land
1st prepare a vault/trove Make sure your children know about it
2nd keep money, weapons, copies of your will proofs of the children's identity in the vault
3rd Keep copies with twopaid up lawyers make sure your children are introduced to them
4th Train the children in hand to hand combat, firearms, swordsmanship and magic if available
5th Especially for girls train them in escape artistry, lockpicking and how to break magic slave contracts. Poisons make a good elective
6th explain to the children exactly what the process should be in the event of your death, war, or evil spirits attacking the estate
7th make certain they place no trust in the relatives and are willing to give them an enema with a sword if they so much as look at them funny
8th make certain they know the signs.
The woman with odd smile that always goes Ohhohoho
The man in black wearing glasses whose lenses seem to be white
Anyone who when they smile their eyes turn into upside down half moons
And THE BIG ONES
Women that wear their hair in ringlets and wear rose themed dresses
Men with cold eyes and waxed mustaches
So disappointed by lack of smut... read to ch 20... it’s slow
Could you tell us what happened to the older brother Letis. How did he lose an eye and did he also get a happy ending?
To answer this question, I thought I might as well do a quick summary of several chaps:
(Disclaimer: This is all a rough TL from my quick read of the chapters)
Spoiler: ch 20-24 (p1)
- Estelle got sick so they try to get help, leaving a note for the butler (Harris) to deliver. Sasha even escapes at one point and runs into the uncle, telling him about Estelle's condition.
- Sasha gets thrown back into the tower. The uncle and the butler come to check on Estelle but don't really do anything. Sasha raises her voice at the uncle leading to the butler hitting her and then the brothers get mad "Who are you to lay a hand on her?!"
- They launch themselves on the butler but obviously they're no match for him and the uncle just stands there, not caring whether his nephews get hurt or not. [Benya is 14, almost 15 at this point]
- Sasha makes do with painkillers and boiled down leftovers for Estelle. A doctor never comes and Estelle remains bedridden for several weeks(?).
- Not sure how much time passed exactly, but it's now the end of summer & Benya is 15. Estelle is finally able to get out of bed, though she is now very weak and fragile, unable to keep her food down.
- When Sasha is about to do some laundry, she notices traces of vomit in the drain and knows it was Estelle who was trying to hide it from her.
- Benya finds her crying while trying to clean it up. She's upset because she thought the vomiting episodes were over, sad that they don't have any proper food for a sick person to eat.
Spoiler: trigger warning (ment. of suicide attempt)
- Ah, also apparently Letis was caught slitting his wrists by Sasha/Benya (not sure what chapter, but it's before chapter 20). But that's not all. When Benya was consoling Sasha after the whole estelle/vomit thing, they're sitting in silence when Benya admits to Sasha that it (cutting his wrists) wasn't the first time Letis did something like that. He tells her he once caught Letis trying to hang himself with a belt but failed.
"Letis isn't that kind of person...the brother I know isn't that weak and pathetic. He's not someone who would try to run away by himself like a coward...."
- Sasha agrees, thinking to herself that Letis wasn't the type to leave his siblings alone and make such a drastic decision no matter how difficult it was. But she reasons that he's still just a child and you never know how someone can change/might choose to do in a situation like theirs.
- Benya also admits he's unable to sleep properly, scared that he'll wake up one day only to see both Estelle and Letis dead.
"Sometimes I have thoughts where maybe it would be better if we all died together....I don't know what to do....Sasha, do you still think we can get out of here alive?"
Spoiler: ch 20-24 (Letis eye injury)
- So at this point, Letis has become pretty lifeless/unresponsive to anyone/anything except Estelle. Sasha's heart breaks when she seems them off in their own world, whispering to each other while looking like pale ghosts. Note, Estelle is unaware of Letis harming himself.
- 500 days after they started living in the tower, Estelle starts having coughing fits.
- They tell Harris about it but he just tells them to give her painkillers like before but they tell him they're out of painkillers and they also need food that's easy on a sick person's stomach, not the leftovers/waste they've been getting. Harris just ignores them and turns to leave (note: he's been coming with another servant) and a fight arises when the boys try to stop him.
- They all get beaten up by the two adults (Letis gets hit with a tray multiple times and Benya gets kicked several times too ) and this is where Letis gets his eye injured: the other male servant was about to send a powerful kick towards sasha/benya but Letis shielded them.
- Letis is bleeding and in pain, the servants spit out something like a "you're all dirty rats/no one will notice if you drop dead" and leave
Spoiler: ch 25-26: escape
- They start planning their escape seriously, deciding to carry it out on the day of annual banquet the Serpentes hold. Their plan is to escape and appear in front of all the guests.
- They plan to use a belt as a noose and sharpened ladder fragments to ambush the servants when they come to deliver the meals.
- When the butler and the other servant finally arrive, Sasha distracts the butler and Letis comes from behind to choke him with the belt and Sasha swings a candlestick at him. Benya stabs the other servant with a fountain pen.
- They don't know if the two adults are dead or unconscious but they take that opportunity to wake up Estelle and escape.
- When they get off the lift and arrive at the door, they all hesitate but the door actually opens up from the other side. They come face to face with a bunch of knights/soldiers and ends with a "I've found you."
Spoiler: ch 27: aftermath
Chapter starts off with some dialogue with one of them asking someone (im assuming one of the knights) how they knew they were trapped in the tower. But then they're interrupted by the appearance of the Crown Prince. Some more dialogue (that im skipping)*
[they're currently in the palace]
- CP tells them that Estelle has pneumonia, that they're doing their best to treat her but they should prepare themselves (for the worst aka inevitable). He also tells Letis to get treated for his eye immediately as well.
- Ofc they're all really upset, especially Sasha since she knew of the original timeline/Estelle's death.
There are some differences from the original timeline: They got out of the tower a few months earlier this time and Letis didn't lose his eye in the original.
- Because of these changes, Sasha holds hope that Estelle might live. She prays to her deceased mother and ducal couple to please save her and to help them get their happy ending.
Then the tone changes. We see Sasha's thoughts: "Maybe it's because you can't change something that's already fated to happen. Sadly, we're not the main characters of this fairy tale and one of the possibilities I held hope for only burned up in flames, leaving behind an awful memory like black ash left over from a burning stove"
- It's revealed that exactly 2 days after their escape from the tower, Estelle passed away quietly.
- Letis also permanently lost one of his eyes as not even the best doctors were able to save it.
- Sasha is devastated by Estelle's passing and starts hallucinating. Benya once found her wandering around in the middle of the night, humming a lullaby. She says she found out later that the brothers were scared that she might follow Estelle.
- But in the end, no matter how much she was trying to deny it, Sasha accepts the fact that Estelle is dead.
- Emperor orders that the truth regarding their captivity be kept a secret from the public (because of concerns it may influence similar crimes to increase and the honor of the Serpente name)
- She admits they couldn't deny that it wouldn't really help them even if the truth were to be revealed anyway. They're already indebted to the imperial family for returning them to their original position and Letis/Benya agree to make it look like they returned from studying abroad.
- The relatives who put them in the tower are to step away and return to the countryside as if nothing happened.
- The only ones who know of the truth are the Emperor, Crown Prince, Serpente relatives and the group of knights (they're called knights but they also wield guns lmao) who came to find them that day.
- Sasha leaves to go study abroad and Benya sends her off (Letis--who is 17 at this point- became the Duke so he was too busy to come). They exchange farewells/joke a little and laugh.
* so in chapter 20, when Sasha escaped she actually saw the CP from afar, I think there was some banquet being held at the mansion which is why he was there. She doesn't think he saw her but I think he might have? Not sure. It's ambiguous in this chapter and chap 27 whether he did or not. I'm assuming he might've noticed her and then came to the conclusion they might be there. (I probably should've read the previous chapter/s and more but lazy).
It's sad because when Benya/Sasha were consoling each other (see above), they were talking about their plan to escape and that once they make it out, Estelle and Letis will get treatment and get better and they'll be happy again. Benya asks her if there's anything else she wants (after she asks if she can be their maid) and she admits that her dream is to study abroad. So when she leaves, she's actually going to the exact school she wanted to go and Benya tells her to go live her dream. So she's achieving one of her wishes...but the rest...not so much.
Honestly, these were some pretty sad/dark chapters. The amount of neglect and abuse these kids suffered through from these chapters alone, ugh. I left out a lot of the details so when the TL gets to this point, be sure to go check it out. It'll also be more accurate since I didn't read what happened before ch 20 (except for the first 3-4 chaps), especially if you're confused with how the crown prince found them.
In terms of a happy ending for Letis, I haven't read that far so I can't say but the few chaps I skimmed (when Sasha returns from abroad and where Benya/Sasha confess to each other) Letis seems to be happier
Thank you for the spoiler. At least they were rescued by the crown prince. He did something right for them. If I was Letis. I would have exacted my revenge on those relatives who went to the countryside. Like WTF, he imprisoned the kids for 500 days in the tower with little food and leftovers then also abused them. I also believe that the punishment fits the crime. Seriously, I would have murdered every lot of them. That uncle deserve to die. Those were innocent children he tried to kill slowly just to get a title.
Separate names with a comma.