Spoiler Fairy Trap

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Rina_Xwa

Rina_Xwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just curious is there any chapter where we'll see his family again? As in will we ever see the aftermath where we witness them either crying or something because he passed away? Or the author just briefly mentions them and that's all we get. Sorry I just really wanna know.

RR-2, Dofu and Kamikaf like this.
  2. Zillusio

Zillusio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, do you have the chapters 41 and forward?

Katra1212, AX-Skye and Kamikaf like this.
  3. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there was, at the end of novel in side story i think?
    after mc became a queen, he always in daze because homesick. after that we get pov from his sister. from when she has done to mc on univ exam till mc decide to leave for new world. mc body went coma for 2 years in korea, the family get financially stable but still cared for mc. but mc decide to die when he visit that world again and permanently lived in ml world ( because he can't always suck up ml lives) . because Mc strong longing for his family, the sis soul visit mc world and they met including with ml, sis hope for mc happiness

4. Rina_Xwa

Rina_Xwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, that gives me some closure. Cause man, what they put my boy through...Just gave me nothing but grief for my boy. But just to make sure they were at the very least remorseful right? Cause....I get it. He got a terminal illness it's giving them stress but they out here acting like he's doing this on purpose or something and the things they said to him was just...Too far man too far.

5. EmotionallyAttachedToBed

EmotionallyAttachedToBed New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey can anyone give me some spoilers about chapter 60 onwards? Like, the major events? I'm getting curious. Thank you so much!

6. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are also human, it's true that what they have said to him were harsh, but his parents were working day and night for him to get treatment and bc of that, they have gone under a lot of debt. Sometimes it's just hard to maintain your thoughts and actions. I kinda pity them, but he made the right choice for both himself and his family.

So I've reading this and I don't really like ML personality. He only wants to take advantage of MC and he blindly follows his orders. How long is it gonna take for him to actually become decent and sincere towards him? Also, I really didn't like the fact that he trapped him in his body for his own greed.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
  7. Tranquil Ferocity

Tranquil Ferocity Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whilst I would agree with everything else, I don't agree that suicide would ever be the right decision for himself and his family, so in a way id say the author implemented it as a concluding divider between his family and himself, further adding as to why he attaches himself too emotionally to the ML.

Justchilling77 likes this.
  8. Sunneshine

Sunneshine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's implied that he killed himself, so his original body is now dead

Justchilling77 likes this.
  9. foxfireK

foxfireK Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, I am seriously in love with this novel. Is anyone willing to provide the raws starting with 67? I can't really log into the korean sites because I am American (speak 0 korean) and it seems like they want my passport data or something to prove I am over 19.

Nightsong likes this.
  10. StrangeMoon

StrangeMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the fantranslation stopped at chapter 67 in january, I went after chapter 68 myself:

-Sethian (ML) is locked up because he was accused of having killed Mendel (the first prince, his brother).
    -Zair is the one behind all of this, and Sethian knows this of course.
    -For the imperial guards to arrest Sethian, it means that the emperor gave them that order. Sethian has a flashback to the last time he saw the emperor to request the title of crown prince.

~Flashback~

-The sick and bedridden emperor knew why Sethian had visited him, and ordered Sethian to leave as he had no intention of giving the title of Crown Prince to anyone.
    -Sethian already expected this answer, so he brought a "gift". He gave a box to the emperor, in the box was the bloody severed hand of the male servant that the emperor adores so much.
    -For a moment the emperor stopped breathing, but recovers. The emperor accepts to give him the title of crown prince, but asks why Sethian suddenly wants it.
    -The emperor knows that Sethian is driven only by interest, and remembers only one thing that Sethian was interested in for a long time: the Magic Tower.
    -So he comes to the conclusion that Sethian wanting to be crown prince must be related to this, specifically golden magic. He shuddered at the thought of golden art (thats suspicious, thats weird).
    -Sethian responds that he has no interest in being emperor, but the only way to keep the person (MC) he is interested in under his control is with golden magic.
    -(If you don't remember, only the emperor and crown prince can use golden magic.)
    -Upon hearing this, the emperor's eyes had an indecipherable emotion and he seemed to be in pain (hmmm).
    -He asked if Sethian wants golden magic to create a body for a soul, and warned that it takes away vitality and shortens your lifespan.
    -The emperor seemed desperate as he told Sethian to give up on this and look for another way (HMMMM).
    -Sethian responds that he doesn't care about his lifespan being shortened, so the emperor doesn't need to worry.
    -But then, the emperor replies that it is not Sethian's lifespan that he is worried about; but rather with the soul (MC in this case) that would die as well when its owner (Sethian) dies.

Also, I read the comments from some of the Korean readers and two theories caught my attention:

-The male servant, the one whose hand Sethian cut off, has a body created by the emperor with golden magic, and that's why the emperor treasures him so much.
    -The golden butterfly that guided MC to this world is the soul of the late empress (Sethian's mother.)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2023
  11. StrangeMoon

StrangeMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's family are human beings, they are tired, we know. This is a reason for their actions, but not an excuse or a free pass for them to be toxic. Every interaction they had with the poor guy, they felt the need to tell him to his face and make it clear how much of a burden MC is and that he only makes their lives difficult.

"Stay still as if you’re dead. Everyone is having a hard time because of you. If you can’t be healthy, then please just quietly stay still." - Words from MC's mother. This is just downright abusive. No matter how tired you are, NEVER tell that to a sick person who is already suffering enough.

At first, ML was trying very hard to convince himself that MC was just an interest that he would get bored of at some point. But then, once he was finally able to hold MC in his arms, he found himself unable to be cruel to MC or use him as he planned.

We see ML having VERY possessive and twisted thoughts, but he doesn't act on them. ML treated MC gently and affectionate from the moment MC arrived in his world, which surprises everyone who knows ML since he is always cruel to everyone.

By chapter 47, ML already assures MC that he will not hate or abandon MC, no matter what MC does. And by chapter 59, ML acknowledges that MC is his only weakness. This man is deeply in love lol.

Terpsichore, Wh1te5park and missluna like this.
  12. Raisins

Raisins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I FOUND THE RAWS YALL (IF only i knew how to read korean)

Dofu and Terpsichore like this.
  13. Hyunsoo96

Hyunsoo96 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you post link for the RAW please?

14. Raisins

Raisins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would but its blocked. Just metioning it gets me blocked. So let me put it like this

Book. Toki

15. Hyunsoo96

Hyunsoo96 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, yes I finally found it