Spoiler Fake drama really eats you

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by WagKalimutan, Apr 24, 2018.

1. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Request

Title:
    假戲真做吃掉你

[​IMG]

How can you make man give up a woman? Or make the woman hate the man. That is to make him bend. Let him like only men. As for how to make him bend? Better to be the bait yourself. However I did not plan to make this last step! :blobfearful::blobfearful:

The problem is

So you delivered yourself to his doorstep,now how can you explain yourself? :eek::eek::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Link

http://big5.quanben5.com/n/jiaxizhenzuochidiaoni/

Actually I got interested in the synopsis and hope someone can spoil this CN to me. I didn't read it yet so I'm going to borrow @alexfilia army.

Yaoi army

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers?! :blobsob:

3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh . . . danmei ? we should summon @alexfilia

btw only tried the first chapter since i still have other novels to finish first. MC (Xu Zuoyan based on mtl) have a sister, and from MC's pov it seems like ML (Ye Kaicheng ??) pursuing the sister . . . so maybe MC will try to make ML give up on sister by using himself later ? LOL

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's barely any spoiler yet this is at the Spoiler subforum. I'd say this is another case of irresonponsible thread making. Not worth poking hundreds of people to an empty spoiler thread.

At least until there is more content.

clear likes this.
  5. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers, please:blobpeek:

6. i_amhandsome

i_amhandsome Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is Siscon. ML is one of Mc's sis pursuers.

Excerpt Chapter 1

"Oh, I'll let Kay Shun go to your company and pick you up." Xu Shiyun laughed.

"No, who wants that guy to pick me up. Did you invited him to your birthday party tonight? Don't. don't. I hate that guy. You don't want him to go." When he heard that Kai will come. Xu Zuoyan immediately Jump up and squat.

When it comes to Kai, Xu Zouyan is always can't maintain his calm, especially today special day. This is his sister's birthday. What does that guy do? Certainly he must hook up with his sister, and then look at his sister with the eyes like a hardcore fan and then maybe he will take the opportunity to intoxicate his sister and then bully his sister again. How could he allow such a person to go, too dangerous! He can't put his sister in danger.

7. i_amhandsome

i_amhandsome Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML came to pick up MC

Excerpt from chapter 3

Is it hard at work?” the man on the side asked warmly and his low voice had a tepid tone. The magnetic voice whirled around in the car, if your listening you will feel very comfort.

"I don't know anything about you. I'm not familiar with you." He want to crush me first so he can get my sister's heart as soon as possible. I don't think I'll let you succeed. Xu Zuo twisted and looked at the window, not wanting to manage this man who wanted to hook his sister.

Yes, this man is Ye Kaicheng, his sister's most powerful suitor.

ML brought MC to his home to dress him up. ML is super rich. Got a lot of real estate business, clubs, restaurants etc.

A high class apartment for evil capitalist. MC really hate ML.

Excerpt chapter 4

Entering Ye Kaicheng's home, Xu Zuo immediately thought ML as a sinister capitalist. The spacious space, understated luxury, up to the chandeliers in the ceiling, down to the handmade carpet, all shows the master's high class taste.

“If a person lives in such a large area, does he not feel that he is wasting resources?” Xu Zouyan said while watching and falling.

"don't make it big deal, I'm sorry to own the title of real estate business." Ye Kaicheng made a cup of water and handed it to Xu Zuoyan.

Xu Zuo took a breath and drank the water, and then returned the cup to Ye Kaicheng. He looked around.

MC see ML as Love? Rival. MC had been spoiled by sister. He hates anyone who can steal his sister's attention from him. Due to ML's looks, status and background. ML had the biggest chance. So MC scheme and scheme against ML. He is scheming in how to make his sister hate ML and make ML stop pursuing his sister.

The Reason why MC's sister is still single s bcoz MC will always scheme against her pursuers.

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    how is mc's sister like? ....and how come ml settled for mc instead?

9. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll do the continuation.

MC's Siscon is more severe than I thought. He is almost worshipping his sister.

He is totally extremely spoiled! Also his love for his sister is so overbearing. He wants his sis to be together with him everyday.

I almost thought this is an incest story between brother and sister. lol

Let's go back to the novel. So ML and his sis dance in the dance floor. His eyes never left his most beloved woman and most hated man. Lol

That night. Coz it's his sis b-day he wants to be together with his sis the whole night. Btw he got drunk coz he keeps on showing off his love for his sis to ML. He drunk all the alcohol that's meant to his sis. Trying to provoke ML.

His sis promised him that she will stay with MC the next day 24 hours. So they manage to convince MC to go up to his room. Off course MC did not forget to drag ML up. He can't let ML hook up at his sis and let them cultivate their feelings. He will be more comfortable if he can see ML. If he can see ML, his sister is safe from ML evil intentions. Lol. Lol.

He clung to ML waist, wrapping his self to ML. Lol. The ML smirk. His eyes full of calculation. (Whoa. What's going on? Lol. Lol. )

At work. MC's boss notice the bite marks in his ears. MC is puzzled he tried to think hard of who was the fierce woman who bite his ears .Lol

Then he realize it's the ML who did the trick. He thought ML wants him to be caught in trouble. Lol. Lol.

ML denied ofcourse.

So MC is a reporter, he is tailing this actress and director. His editor wants him and his partner to know who is the mysterious sponsor of that actress.

Mc saw saw ML talking to them and concluded ML is the mysterious sponsor .He tailed them inside ML's club. But when he opened the door. ML is alone. He accused ML of tricking him. Lol.

ML bite his ear again. ML said his drunk last night he wants to compare if he really did bite Mc's ear.

MC run out in shame and anger. Mc and his partner waited outside the club for their target.

A man wearing a black suit give him a box of cake. ML's peace offering as an apology. Mc shouted that he won't forgive ML. He keeps on yelling with hatred but his hands is taking the cake.

While eating the cake Mc's target walk pass him. It's too late to shot a film. Lol

Seriously ML keeps on tricking him.

At home. MC arrive. He ask his sister if who will she believe? The sister said it depends.

Then his parents and sister talk about how good ML is. His mother comfort him saying he will as good as ML.

He ask "mom r u sure?" His mom hesitated.

Mc "... "

Sis and his parents tried to match make him to this girl. Mc did not want. He said. He only want his sister. He don't want other people.
    His sister argued with MC. She said how can she marry if mc keeps on sticking to her.

Mc is unhappy. His dearest sister don't want to be with him. She will even push women to him. He felt sad. (He seriously want his sister to be with him forever) He is so heartbroken in this chapter.

Next day MC run to k-city to avoid the matchmaking. There gao- old man attempted to rape him in the hot spring. He run out and bump to a tall guy. Outside MC saw ML surrounded by a lot of men. He shouted to get the attention of men sorrounding ML.

A lot of men in black Chase him until the point where both him and ML is sorrounded and trap inside the encirclement.

Action scene. There is knife, gun, fighting. (Gosh, what is this? Why did it become a mafia novel? )

So MC accidentally punch this man. The man almost fell. He got scared that he might accidentally kill the guy. (R u serious MC? His holding a knife!! )

The man slash MC. The Skin did not even break. Mc screamed . Very loud. Lol. ML finally broke from people encircling him and run to his side. He shot the man with a gun.

He cried to ML. Hard and loud. People pause to look at him.

The ML comfort MC. Lol. The men encircling them dumbstruck. It's the first time in their life they saw a man cry so hard, so loud and the rival of their boss comforting him.

10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome

XD, Rabbitanairy, EveningWind and 7 others like this.
  11. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is in the middle of self-direct trap. Mc kind of mess it up. ML's people came to the rescue. After dealing with his bruise. Mc became worried coz ML shot the man. He ask if the man died and will the police arrest ML. ML said don't worry.

MC ask ML how did he mess with those people and isn't he suppose to be in business trip? ML said wait until they arrived .It's a long story.

ML ask the same to MC. MC also answered Exactly the same statement. Lol.

ML brought Mc to his home. he run to His sis to hug her but his sister's cold gaze stop him at his track. Then the girl they are trying to match to MC confess to MC. She's been In love to MC since high school but she can't get a chance coz MC keeps on following and chasing his sis.
    The girl thought Mc's sis is his girlfriend. So he give up. Now she knows the truth. She wants a chance.

Sis s worried to Mc's EQ that's why he want him to find a gf. Mc don't want. Sis is only the woman for him.

Mc left home. ML took him to his home. He looks like an abandoned puppy when his sis didn't care about him.

ML keeps on giving MC special treatment but MC keeps on brushing it off thinking it's just a show to please his sis. His EQ is so low. All he thinks is how to prevent ML from hooking with his sis Lol.

ML is tricking MC not to go home everytime MC wants to go home. Lol

So MC discover ML and his sis talking in the phone from time to time. And they are talking for a long time.

On the other hand sis is puzzled why ML is talking to him for a long time.

He is in dilemma Lol. (Thinking of nonsense again. Lmao)

But how can he stop it?
    Beat ML? What a joke. ML is trained in beating people. How could he fight with him?

Threat? What is the threat? What do he have to threaten ML? he got No money and no momentum.

persuade ML? Persuade his head ah? If the bastard can be persuaded, the world is peaceful!

This doesn't work either. That doesn't work. What to do?

he need to find a military adviser.

Then MC remembered his editor who had no conscience.

Mc called his editor and ask how can he make ML give up chasing his sister.

His editor says ML s total package why make ML give up his sis.

Mc thinks ML background is bad news. His character is crook. He s a wolf in a sheep's clothing. He Will make his sis suffer.

Mc made a deal with his editor. They brain storm for a while.

Then the editor said to mc. There is only one way that can make ML give up chasing his sister, not just his sister but let ML give up any woman. Editor suggested MC to make ML bent. Not only ML will give up his sister, even his sister will not like ML.

MC doubted editor. Editor is always pitting him. The editor swear. He is in charge of mc! How can he pit MC? Deep inside editor is apologizing to mc. Lol

The editor even added. That if mc won't do it. ML will marry his sister.

For a Siscon who is madly in love with his sister. How can MC let his sister marry ML?

to be continued

12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like this is a great example of digging a pit for yourself right? pfft!!!!

cheerydandan and Tintl like this.
  13. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    His sister s a painter. She's spoiling ML. She want MC to find a gf. She's worried that MC will keep on clinging to her. She won't be able to marry.

From the start you can gather that ML like MC. Since when and why. I don't know yet.

14. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahhaa good job editor-san :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Sell that chrysanthemum to the richest bidder :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

HesheFell, Tintl and Ichigocheesecake like this.
  15. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is tempted. the editor is adding oil in the fire.

Editor said to mc. He can do it. It's simple to hook ML and Draw ML's interest. MC and Mc's sis had the same parents. ML like his sis. So its easy to make ML like MC too.

MC s scared. He ask if ML will come to like him. What should he do?

Editor said. It's perfect.
    As long as ML will like to be with a man. then what's left, is ML's own business. As long as he doesn't like women anymore. MC is done. MC can just slip away. ML already likes men. Lol. (As if he can get away)

Mc feels guilty. Even though he hates ML. He can be considered as a good friend. He is worried ML will walk the path of no return. He won't ever have a wife & children anymore.

Mc head aches (For thinking stupid things). He needs to choose between his sister's safety and ML's happiness. ML gone. Sis safe but it's not good for ML.

ML told MC that he and MC's sister will have a date at noon. MC panic and demand to tag along.

Then he thought of what the editor told him.

As a deal. Mc will give editor the materials (photo/evidence He took) and editor give him what he need.

Editor give him a big envelope on tips how to bend ML. It came from editor's fujoshi sister. He told MC to open it at home.

So MC opened the big envelope. Lol. Two yaoi books, two yaoi comics and two yaoi CD. All with ban R18. The Cover is two men hugging each other.

Opening the yaoi manga. MC read it then when he is in the scene where a guy put his thing to the other's back. He went pale and felt chill on his own back.

The yaoi book drop in the floor. He stared at the book with complicated gaze. He played with it for a while. Then read again. The more he read the more he blush.

He called the editor ask what kind of ghost thing did he gave to MC and accused editor for harming MC .

Eventually editor is a fudanshi (rotten boy)

MC said he won't do it.

Editor said. Then don't do it. Let your sister marry ML. After you marry ur wife, u don't care about your sister. Even your sister suffer in the hands of ML. You can just live your life well. U don't have to sacrifice yourself. Hitting MC's weak spots. Hang up.

Mc screamed to editor.

Then thought the ML and his sis getting closer and closer. He can't let them continue to develop their feelings.

He can already see the outcome. ML cheating and leaving his sister. His sis freshness and beauty fading away. His sis crying miserable.

MC made up his mind. MC stood up and walk to the bedroom.

ML is still sleeping. MC look for him for a while before reaching out and shook him up.

He called ML's name. Then ML answered looking very sleepy.

MC suddenly said. ML I like you.

Silence...

MC ask ML if he can hear him. ML did not respond. Dissatisfied MC patted ML again.

ML grab MC and kiss him.

ML brain blank. ---> MC push ML hard that he fell on the floor --> MC ask ML why is he kissing him---> ML said he bite MC lips cause MC is lying .

MC denies. MC said he really like ML.

MC thought. According to yaoi manga. It's not supposed to be like this. ML s not easily deceive. MC should be the one attacking.

MC's resolve is faltering. When ML drop a bomb. ML said. He Will bring MC dessert after lunch. ML and MC's sis lunch date.

Mc tangled for a while and then call ML again.

ML the truth really like you. MC said. But his face is like vomiting blood.
    I already love u Before u Chase my sister. I know men and men is not right but I really love you.

While saying this. He can feel goosebumps all over his body. He keep tell himself to endure the nausea he feels. For the sake of his sister. He must endure.

ML came out from the bathroom and said. If Mc really love ML. He must kiss him.

Mc didn't agree. ML said his lying.

MC curse ML. U just wait ML. I'm going to bend u and make u suffer. If I won't do it I'll change my last name to yours.

He peck ML --> ML laugh--> ML ask if MC is green horn--> They kiss for real---> MC became dizzy and fainted.

@i_amhandsome will post the rest.

16. Boinkers

Boinkers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @iampsyx I literally drooled on this.ML just knows what the right buttons to push when it comes to MC. ฅ(๑*▽*๑)ฅ!!

iampsyx likes this.
  17. Yuen

Yuen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is so funny:blob_grin::blob_grin: LOL. can't stop laughing XD

18. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I love a brocon like nothing else, but I can’t handle this type of siscon.

Good luck ML. Look out MC, you’re protecting the wrong person.

shouahang58 likes this.
  19. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    -Shortly After fainting MC already awake. Just too embarrassed to face ML.

-He don't want to admit but after experience. Men can really kiss like in the the manga. The only question MC have is why did ML togue kiss him? Punishment again? Did he see through his lie again?

Excerpt from Chapter 53

Entangled for a moment. Suddenly Xu Zuo Yan face brighten up.

Does Ye Kaicheng really have potential to bent? How else could he be so calm to do that? definitely! In that case, I need to try hard then maybe in two days, Ye Kaicheng’s potential will be stimulated. Then he will not think about hooking up with my sister again. My sister will be liberated and she will be able to stay away from Ye Kaicheng the villain. Well, I can also go back to my former life!

awesome!

Xu Zuoyin was happier when he thought of this and the feeling of dizziness before fainting was forgotten.

Btw MC fainted because of lack of oxygen. He is a real virgin. ML is his first kiss.

ML saw the Yaoi books.

"What is this thing right here?" Immediately, Xu Zouyan attention successfully transferred to Ye Kaicheng.

"This." Ye Kaicheng reach out for the two books on the table and shake it at his face.

Seeing the two books. Xu Zuo was shocked. One of Ye Kaicheng's hands was the comic he had seen before, two men in various places and caricatures positions. the other he had yet to Look at the novel.

He forgot to pick it up before running to Ye Kaicheng. He did not expect that after a series of incidents, he also forgot about what was left outside on the living room table.

Ye Kaicheng took it. Did he read anything inside? After that, how can he explain this?

Xu Zoo confided his brows, closed his mouth and closed to Zhang.

Here Ye Kaicheng looked at Xu Zuyan's tangled thoughts. He opened the comic book on his own, randomly flipped over, and then opened his mouth, where he read a comic dialogue.

"Would you like me to have you here?"

"No."

"Isn't it? Why did I see that you are already wet here?"

"Shut up and let go."

"If I let go, you must cry, not only cry above, but you must cry below. Do you want it?"

"Hateful, you deliberately."

"Yeah, it's intentional. You don't even know if I want to do this for a long time?"

"Ah, no, don't touch it."

"Your really a dishonest child. Your mouth say Dont but your legs are open. You're obviously excited."...

"That's enough for you!" Hey, this is not Ye Kaicheng's reading but Xu Youyan, who is already blushing and has blackened.

"You said it wrong. He didn't say that. He said, 'No, it feels weird'." Ye Kaicheng looked away from the book and looked at Xu Xiangyan's face to the side. In Satisfaction, his mouth is raised.

"I'm not talking to you!" Xu Zuo expressed anger. Even the desserts couldn't eat any more. He shouted at Ye Kaicheng.

Mtl Excerpt Chapter 54

Lol. Mc thinks he is fooling ML but ML is the one doing the manipulation.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  20. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:This is gold:blobxd: