Spoiler fake ex-husband loses his memory and wants to remarry (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 12, 2017.

1. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, yes,, if you have time, please spoil us~~

Kailyria20 likes this.
  2. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Lurking herr so I can get updates if someone ever translate this:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

IsaacaHawke likes this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    If science is so advanced they can plant a baby in a fake uterus...WHY WOULD THEY STILL PLANT IT IN HUMANS and not in artificial wombs. Who the fck wants the pain of birth if you can do it the easy way! It's my dream that this science is available while I'm still fertile, so I can grow a child that way. I don't want to be impregnated or give birth, so I can do without children. But if this was available, oh yeah, gimme (like in 10 years tho). I know young women are scared of the pain of childbirth (and all the swelling, nausea, stretchmarks, sagging, etc), would men really agree to go through it personally if the baby could be grown in an artificial womb outside. What kinda masochist... Okay, done ranting.

4. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some beliefs that being impregnated helps with the bonding of the fetus. As well as the body wouldn't lactate until tired trimester or so, apparently breast feeding could also help with bonding but I think it's just feeding in general.

But I don't know how much to believe since child abuse happens and infanticide is categorised under manslaughter - because apparently after going through pregnancy hormones in a woman can make her go coo-coo for a year.

Ease likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just guesses about breastfeeding, and it's definitely a guess about actually carrying the baby - there's no research to prove otherwise. It would be enough to show affection, hold the baby, sing and speak to it in the developing stages, and most importantly, sleep nearby so it can feel your warmth. Compared to that, breastfeeding and carrying it for 9 months just seem like physiological things to me (that I'd be glad to be rid of). I envy some reptiles in that regard - just lay the egg outside, get a male to fertilize it, enjoy your baby pain-free.

Ease, Haigi and morticia_addams like this.
  6. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I just find it funny that the ML is constantly losing his memories. This reminds me of an Arc in Game,Loafing cause the same thing some what happened to the mc

7. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I gave up mtl this one. I was so confused by the car chase

8. Daemon Kieran

Daemon Kieran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I teared up. Loss, in any way, shape or form, is heartbreaking. And I could feel Sherlock losing, bit by bit by bit, just slowly whittling away, everything.

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No translation for this yet?

10. Xavierthanos

Xavierthanos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it has been translated but deleted(?) since the stat in the comment section is completed. I have also been searching this and found that it is currently being translated by a new translator on Blogger. just search the tag 'fakexhusband'