Spoiler Faking straight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sun1234, Jul 18, 2021.

1. sun1234

sun1234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I tried finding spoilers for this novel and couldn't so I made one for it myself.

I read the mtl but couldn't find the extras. :(
    The novel link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/faking-straight/

raw link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3987871

description
    Astra is a gay man. A solid top, a seme, the real deal. Unfortunately for him, he transmigrated into a bg harem novel.

The Journey is a popular web novel based on an intergalactic setting. The whole book is filled with the straight romance between one male lead and his harem of beauties. The male lead of the novel is actually over 30 years old, but after consuming a secret medicine his body regressed back to that of a teenager. This male lead is the perfect mix of shy and mature, passionate and innocent – all at the same time. No other person can unify all those conflicting traits as well as the male lead can.

Needless to say the male lead is exactly Astra’s type.

If only Astra could, then he would.

But the author told Astra: there’s no way for you to un-transmigrate yourself, this is a harem novel, the world setting doesn’t even have gay in its vocabulary, and on top of that you have to remain in character at all time.

And what kind of character is this Astra from the book? Nicknamed Sunny, known for being sweet but kind of dumb, the male lead’s best buddie, a loyal little underling for the mighty male lead. And worst of all – straight as they come.

And so, every time he witnessed the male lead’s domineering aura while wiping out all the bad guys, Astra would pay his due respects and act along with the rest of the crowd: “You’re so awesome!".

But in his head Astra is definitely thinking: damn this slutty little thing, everytime he cooks he’s gotta wear that apron and tie it so tight around that tiny waist.

A waist that’s small enough for Astra to wrap his hands around.

For a gay guy, Astra’s always had pretty good luck with the ladies.

In a bar: Wen watched as the woman with heavy makeup flirted with his best buddy. Wen’s face darkened as the violent storm of emotions in his heart threatened to burst forth. For a moment, Wen wondered if his controlling and possessive instincts are getting a little out of control.

It took a while for Wen to realize that he was actually jealous of that woman.

But Astra, the one who turned him so weird in the first place, is actually an idiot that doesn’t understand anything – how could the idiot Astra know the effect that he has on Wen?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. JunWuXie

JunWuXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    up

sun1234 likes this.
  4. IamSoBored123

IamSoBored123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. SillyLumi

SillyLumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Astra wakes up and finds himself in og book world where wen sleeps with his harem every fking day:notlikeblob:

He wakes up, sees ogWen in front of the cupboard, thinks smt is weird but still tries to touch the hickey at the back of ogWen but boom he is not his Wen :blob_teary:
    Wen is like da heck are u doing?
    Astra: *shocked*
    He is not alone one of his friend is with him. I forgot the name but the guy who married to the princess.

In book world the team is not really close with each other:blobsneeze: They are like subordinates of ogWen. ogWen doesn't trust them and has insomnia if i remember correct. And yes he kisses and touchy touchy with the girls in front of Astra.:blob_catflip: Later Our Wen comes as a ghost but only ogWen sees him. He watches Astra while he is sleeping:blobmelt:. The friend that come with Astra asks Astra is he okie when ogWen fell or smt like that. Astra says its not fair for 3 ppl so he won't help him. OgWen hears and kind of disappointed ig.

Whatever its been a long time
    Theeeeeen Astra talks with author. Author says book world got destroyed. Caz ogWen went crazy he couldn't control his mental power or whatever. He was alone. I guess thats why he sent Astra to our Wen. Ig they made a deal with ogWen i didnt understand if astra would reincarnate later or some alternative astra will come idk all i get is ogWen jealous. Then he goes back to normal world. Sleeps together with our Wen.

If i get it right our Wen was always with Astra as a ghost~ when he found smt is wrong with him. When astra gone ogAstra came for a while :blob_tilt: then everyone back to original places.
    Tbh i love the book but extras literally broke my heart. Im not saying they are bad but sad... Tho HE.
    Without extras its already perfect, extras were not really needed imo. It reminds me of 'family of villains' extra.. which was not so happy but not BE
    A real twist thou-:sweating_profusely:
    I just ignore at times like this.

For extras search for the raw name, not first few sites but later has it. I read raw of them.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  6. LyreSecondString

LyreSecondString Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TRUE! Back then I really don't like reading novels with seme protagonist, but this novel changed my opinion. After I finished reading the main story I can't wait to read the (8) extra chapters, but I really regret it! I shouldn't have read the extras! I wished I never read the extras at all! I was so sad and unhappy that I cried while reading the extra! Even now that over a year have passed since I read the extras, I still feel unhappy.
    But no matter how I hate the extras, I still love the novel and reread it whenever I feel like it, ofc without reading extras.