Resolved False completely translated novels

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by kiwon132445, Jul 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. kiwon132445

kiwon132445 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are novels that obviously are not finished completed in their translations, but someone keeps moving them back. These two are the ones that keep updating "Bringing the Nation’s Husband Home" and "Immortal Mortal". Including "MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian" and "Mr. CEO, Spoil me 100 Percent!" which are now completed but did the same thing before, I think someone is purposely putting these novels as completed so people would get tricked into reading them.

As it is annoying can you somehow prevent this? I believe a few people would agree to my thought as well.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  2. Karamell

Karamell ✿~Peaceful Days~✿

Reading List:
    Link
    On qidian all of those novels are listed as completed except some of the chapters are behind a paywall so it will not show up on novelupdates but in the end they are still completed

Bad Storm, Nom de Plume and runsing like this.
  3. kiwon132445

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, that makes sense but, isn't that similar to early chapter access on other novels. So wouldn't it still not be completed as they are pretty much early access chapters?
    You need to buy or do daily missions to get spirit stones after all

Nom de Plume likes this.
  4. Karamell

Karamell ✿~Peaceful Days~✿

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure. Though they will eventually be unlocked now, people are saying that one day, qidian will forever put those chapters behind a paywall. Personally, I think we should just go with what the translator says. If they say it’s completed then it is.

5. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    completetrans.jpg
    Completely Translated means exactly what it says on the label : Completely...translated.

if it was a licensed novel, only available in form of ebooks, or printed, it will still counts as completely translated, even though you'll need to buy it. same goes for those 4 novels you listed.

an example of completely translated, freely available, but wasn't added to NU yet (by request of translator, due to the chapters being unedited or partly edited), would be this one.

:blobhighfive:

juniorjawz, Blitz, Wujigege and 5 others like this.
  6. kiwon132445

Reading List:
    Link
    Although annoying, it makes sense. Thanks for your explanations