Fanfic adoption

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Jojo775, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    A place to recommend fanfics worthy of being adopted, however unlikely that is( notice me Author ). Some rules :
    1. Don't recommend just any fanfic you got hanged on, it should be only the best of the best, or whatever is best to you...
    2. No Qidian(Webnovel.com) or Chinese fanfics in this thread, this is basically covered by rule 1. coz no way anything from there can be considered best or even good
    3. Don't recommend a fanfic that basically can't be continued by a different author, for example, while I would love if someone adopted Return of The Ancients, it's too detailed and specific for someone else to continue it. Not to mention that Stargate isn't that popular in fanfics so there wouldn't even be authors interested and capable of writting a worthy continuation.

Alright, here I go : possibly the best Fate/stay night ff(DxD xover) A Demon Lord's Hero Chapter 1: A Different Beginning, a Fate/stay night + High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D Crossover fanfic | FanFiction

Worm/Iron Man RIP author, I liked this better than canon Memories of Iron Chapter One—Recollections of Yesterday, an Ironman + Worm Crossover fanfic | FanFiction

Worm/Railgun same author, Railgun Chapter 1: Arc 1: Loading—101, a Worm + A Certain Scientific Railgun/とある科学の超電磁砲 Crossover fanfic | FanFiction

Buffy/Star Wars awesome Xander after the Halloween costume episode, author dropped it to focus on his more popular but lesser GoT ff The Terran Jedi Chapter 1: College Life, a buffy x-overs fanfic | FanFiction

Buffy/Justice League, again Xander, a bit cracky but super fun A Spark of Genius Chapter 1: Halloween, a Buffy: The Vampire Slayer + Justice League Crossover fanfic | FanFiction

Honorable mention Halkegenia Online v3 Chapter 1: Prologue Pt 1: Letter, a Familiar of Zero + Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン Crossover fanfic | FanFiction this hasn't officially been dropped but after 5 years... it also falls under rule 3 as it has too many characters with more coming, the world is simply too vast for anyone other than the original author to continue. It's the third volume of ALfheim merged with Tristain, a most interesting xover with battles, politics, romance and more.

DiabolicGod likes this.
  2. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link