Recommendations Fanfic MCs You Really Like

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cosmic_, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for any fanfics with an MC you really like in character, personality, and attitude. It can be the author's portrayal or utility of a MC that's a canon character or it can be an OC or SI.

Sometimes it's the premise or plot that's interesting, but often the MC is just okay. It's usually their relation to the other characters, their role in the story, their backstory, or their power set rather than their personality, mindset, or thought process that are interesting. I feel like an enjoyable to read MC shows quality writing and planning. I really enjoy good character interactions and dynamics so the MC has to have a certain level of some kind of charisma is important.

2. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Cosmic_ likes this.
  3. asi

asi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Endless Path: Infinite Cosmos, though fair warning, there's lots of detailed sex scenes. i usually skip them because they just don't interest me, they're unnecessary. though i dislike the sex scenes, i really like the character development of not just the mc, but even the side characters get lots of development. the mc gets a huge amount of development, more than any novel i've ever read before.

4. ShadowkingMS

ShadowkingMS [Sheng gi’s Servant][Main Character Failure]

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially from chapter 1 to the current chapter, you literally wouldn't be able to tell they're the same character based on the thought process shown.

5. eyeZach90

eyeZach90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where to read this? (I normally skip sex scenes anyway. Is there one were you cant? Lol)

6. asi

asi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link