Recommendations FanFics of the following series

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vex, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the long title.

I am looking for fanfics on:
    1. Naruto
    2. Dragon Ball
    3. Harry Potter
    It doesn't needs to be English. Even Chinese raws will do. But no Jap and Kr. I am pretty bad with them.

I tried looking in fanfiction site, but it's index and filter is horrible. Googling hasn't helped a bit, except throw Malfoy and Granger romance at me and make Naruto more intelligent. Which is weird.

Regarding the fanfics, I have no requirement except its either completed or regularly updated.

P. S: No Qidan Originals especially those on the list. I have probably gone through all them.

Thanks.
    Cya.

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Archive of Our Own?

3. lucifer..

lucifer.. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harry potter and the secret treasure.
    King of the world.
    Hokage Ryo's path.
    ... There are more check it on lnmtl.

4. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    when can we get a medaka box fanfic/sequel? hell...i just want a spin off featuring kumagawa and his twisted days.

5. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Already finished. :blobsweat:

6. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't perfect and I didn't really know how to filter either before, but here's how it goes : sort by favs - meaning most popular, set word count - I use 100k+ words bcoz I don't wanna finish something in one day or less, set all ratings - it isn't ratings from 1-10 but whether it has sex and violence or not basically and finally if you don't wanna scroll trough ongoing or dropped fics set it at completed.

Aditional advice, if you see something is ongoing but was published lets say in 2013, and by now there are 130 000 words, don't bother reading it, that's like 70 words per day and the average web novel chapter has 2000 words which it usually takes 2 days to publish…

7. Zethuron

Zethuron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are just so many Harry Potter Fanfics on the internet that it would be hard to not find one, sadly the quality does greatly vary.
    Some good examples are these two, both are famous in their own ways, one of them is a gem, the other one is well.... find it out since it can compare with Invisible Dragon.
    http://www.hpmor.com/ Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6829556/1/ My Immortal

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  8. minabisu

minabisu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanfiction.net has pretty good enough filters though. Archive of Our Own is also one. Harrypotterfanfiction.com has decent index of fanfics. But you should really go through with them first, there are tons of good fanfics on those sites. Just try sorting them by follows or faves. Chances are most of the top faved/followed ones are quite good too.

9. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading methods, it's good but I can't wait for him to grow up and also spaceships? Does that happen, is there a sequel?