Recommendations Fanfics or similar.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vex, May 5, 2020.

1. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,

Hope you all are safe!

I have finally returned back to CN novels after a very very long time. But honestly, I don't want to read the same stuff packaged in different ways. I am searching for fanfics of famous CN novels, such as :
    1: ATG
    2: TDG
    3: BTTH
    4: CD
    and so on.

I tried searching on Qidian and Uukanshu but my lack of familiarity and 'page which refuses to load' is making the search difficult. I did manage to find few popular ones for BTTH and CD. But it would be great if you can suggest more.

Just a small request. It should have enough chapters. I really don't want to read a novel with barely 5 chapters and wait daily hoping for more.

2. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm
    I guess history's number 1 founder is a fanfic in a way?

ExcitableFoci likes this.
  3. WhyDidIDoThis

WhyDidIDoThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe something like The Grand Master Strategist or Immortal? I would look under the recommendations and the recommendation list

4. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Can it be called a fanfic?

5. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    In a way...yes. But it's more like a insertion of characters than a proper fanfic.

The better term will be 'characters are heavily inspired.'

6. WhyDidIDoThis

WhyDidIDoThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, I see what you mean there.

7. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
    ExcitableFoci likes this.
  9. Xhypher

Xhypher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uukanshu.com / b / 85068/

Try this one ~ (just remove the spaces)

The story is about a guy being reincarnated into a cannon fodder character in the novel Swallowed Star (one of I Eat Tomatoes great works) with him having cheat like system where he can jump to random worlds every time he gets promoted in cultivation (i.e. Naruto World,BTTH,Perfect World, and other novel worlds)

The only I'll say is that this novel is satisfying if you have finished the novels or have some inkling of what novel is it so you won't get confused on what world he jumped into (forced me to google several times because I never read some of them) but all in all, still a satisfying read ~ And I'm still anticipating more updates.

Vex likes this.
  10. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Will check it out asap.

11. Xhypher

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem ~ I'd also love if you can share the ones you have found in uukanshu so I can avoid giving suggestions that you've already read. (So I can also read it myself ) ~ :blobthinkingsmirk:

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  12. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. But I have forgotten most of the good ones. I usually read and delete them as I go on. So these are the ones which I have yet to start.

Douluo Dalu (鬥羅之) You can search on Qidian with its Chinese names. It has many fanfics. Most of them are pretty good.)
    鬥羅之逍遙山莊
    鬥羅之終極戰神
    鬥羅之終焉鬥羅
    鬥羅之昊天神話
    從鬥羅開始打卡
    https://m.qidian.com/book/1017209830/
    https://m.qidian.com/book/1013533950/

BTTH ( I have only managed to find few. Most of them are either incomplete or the story seems terrible. You can try searching on Qidian for more. It's possible you might like some which I have dropped or find some which I have not yet found.)
    我在鬥破當老祖
    https://m.qidian.com/book/1018305281/
    鬥破之丹王古河

As for the rest, I currently don't have any. Cooling Dragon has many fanfics and you will need to find them yourself. :blobsweat_2:

I couldn'tt find any for TDG and ATG. Probably due to their Chinese translation which consists of extremely common terms found in CN titles.:sweating_profusely:

13. Xhypher

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... Douluo Dalu fanfics, nice ~ Thanks for the list
    Btw, do you only search for the Novel world fanfics or do you read DC/Marvel/Anime Verse? ~

And did you already start reading the one I suggested? Any comments on it? (So I can know you're preferences) ~

14. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried searching for Marvel and DC on Qidian but couldn't find any good ones. So I usually search for them on Fanfiction and AO3.

I don't exactly watch anime, so I can't relate to most of them and have to google a major part of it. Apart from few which have a good following on FF I usually refrain from Anime. Heck, apart from maybe two or three I have yet to completely watch an anime.

I have yet to read it. Busy with class and work. Will be soon getting some free time and will read it then.:blobmelt:

15. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried it. Couldn't read more than 100 chapters. The MC starts okay but his behaviour just ticks me off. He becomes a psychopath. Some people might like it but I found his behaviour off putting. Above all, the raw terms for many stories are extremely confusing and you have to spend a good while on figuring it out. You can try reading first 50 chapters, the Naruto arc to be exact. It will give you a good idea if what to expect.

P.S : 我在漫威刷好感 Found this in recommendations. It's a story marvel universe story. Overall it seems good.

16. Flawlessweak2

Flawlessweak2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    with your profile picture.. ur not really convincing.. :/

17. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I just found the pic cute. The reason I know her is because of the 'Explosionnnn.' People would hint to it while talking and I would always find myself wondering, 'What the hell is going on?"

Need to keep up with time. :blobsweat: