Discussion Fantasy live

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by waynekenpogs, May 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. waynekenpogs

waynekenpogs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... the novel a monster that level ups keeps being in the top 20 while desolate era went down to top 50 when yesterday? and a week of consecutive days they were neck to neck even though both were already finished series.

ive been trying to finish and binge read the novel a monster that levels up. but i just cant because everytime from this hour of the day to 12 hours from now. its always down time of fantasy live novel site.

sometimes i just cant help but think that its a strategy of fantasy live to keep the kr novel at the top 20 list.
    while cn novel desolate era's wuxiaworld rarely goes down. many ppl could access it and finish the novel quite fast.

i dunno what to discuss. just want someone to prove if im right or wrong

2. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure but I would say it is most likely because of server. I mean wuxiaworlds server can probably handle 10 times the load of what fantasy live can. I read the monster that lvls up before it got up in the ranks and was finished had no problems then. But again it is always possible for them to do what you said, just a lot of work to keep it up in the ranks for a few weeks or so, especially since salty readers will downvote it if the page has to much issue.

3. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about the series ranking?.
    If you look at popular(all) not the (month) then your problem will be solved.

DE's last chapter posted a month ago, so obviously few readers will read it while AMWLU last chapter posted 2 days ago.

4. SylAngel

SylAngel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't a monster leveling up a recent finished novel while DE got finished a while ago ? A monster leveling up is a short novel so a lot of people just stacked the chapters until is was finished ( what I did and I read it to the end once it got finished without a problem )

5. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up thereā€¦ other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, DE already ended weeks ago, so it's not that weird though?

6. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    A monster barely ended a bit of time ago m8. Ppl that wait for good short novels to get tled completely before binging are swarming it for a while before it will also fall like DE which ended a longer time ago.

7. anatoliy12

anatoliy12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uf, spoiler..