Recommendations fantasy manga where the MC actually has sex

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by birdboy01, Nov 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. roshnikhanna

roshnikhanna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting.

2. surbhi12

surbhi12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Redo of healer, has 2 versions, one with 18+ and one with not, basically censored and not censored. MC is an anti-hero, a tragic past happened betrayal and whatnot, then he regressed. And is going to be a total badass, its good for newbies, but if you are like seeing such for years then I won't recommend it as you might already have developed a peculiar taste by now, and most likely will end up finding many problems in it. Otherwise, it was cool when I read it in manga a few years back.
    BTW most of the time, mc will seem even rational like pragmatic, while other times he will just be a jap mc. But anyway no simping, and an anti-hero with a revenge and growth plot where he has to grow and be strongest is cool ig

anyway, judge yourself. [ as if someone mentions that mc had se x by writing 1 line, and nothing else, i will just not feel like he really did, so ig i just need even if few more para, not a description lol, but like some proof ig. Otherwise every Chinese novel has se x as they write it at some point, mc went in house, girl went, bam bam, at morning mc left ]