Forgotten Title Fantasy novel about maid mother and son abandoned by lord she works for

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Beuker, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Beuker

Beuker Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the title suggests i am looking for a novel where the mother of the male lead starts out as a maid for a certain member of nobility and gets pregnant with that person. Maid is abandoned or escapes the household and the male mc is born. He later gets super powerful and they live in a house somewhere in the forest, also lots of damaged half beast sidecharacters get taken in. There was one girl that was a slave or something under very bad conditions. Also neighbouring kingdom get help from mc during some kind of internal coupe. And princess of said kingdom is very interested in male mc due to his equal treatment of humans and half beastpeople. Hope this is enough info, i would love to read it again but cannot remember the title at all.

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing about MC birthing a super strong character reminds me of the "I became the mother of the hero" (forgot the true title) where male MC reincarnated and became female and the king added her as a concubine even though she is under-age. She became pregnant and king asks her to leaves because he fears that the queen will kill her and the baby and so MC escaped to some town where she birth him. The child became a mother-con hero. The mother still died of old age but she kept her looks because she birthed the hero.

3. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    ...world teacher i guess

4. Zaye

Zaye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World Teacher kinda fit the description