Forgotten Title Fantasy world father daughter story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mathewmanwaite, Aug 30, 2020.

1. mathewmanwaite

mathewmanwaite Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t remember the name (And some details may be off), but I remember reading once upon a time a webnovel that follows this man who lives kind of seclude on the border of a territory. He has a daughter that ends up being a hero, or at least some peerless talent that ends up with responsibilities that keep her fighting monsters and such far from home. She really loves her dad and exaggerates his ability and coolness to her colleagues/friends to the point of becoming a legendary warrior/adventurer figure in their minds. It seems like the plot always gets I the way of her ever being able to visit her dad, but here colleague friends have had a chance to meet him (at least at the point that I read to in the past). Any one remember what it was called. It wasn’t finished at the time, I’m hoping to reread it... especially if the translation has progressed. Thanks in advance

2. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a white father and daughter in a train with black barbie. Office episode anyone? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3. Uzi30

Uzi30 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of sounds like “If its for my daughter, id even defeat a demon lord.” But hero part of your explanation makes me think its not what your looking for.

4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he missing a leg, and she an abandoned child he adopted?
    EDIT : Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  5. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    i gotchu dude, its My daughter who left for the Capital to become an adventurer became S Ranked

stumblmer likes this.
  6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link