News Fantay-Books welcomes Yong Heng Zhi Zun

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by J-Mitch, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Everyone!

JFB welcomes a new novel, Yong Heng Zhi Zun to Fantasy-Books!

We have launched 20 chapters right off the bat, and will be coming out with 3-4 regular releases a week! The translator is Jinzeffect. Please give him a warm welcome.

[​IMG]

Synopsis: It has been a year since Li Fu Chen lost his “Talent”. Now he lives the life of a trash, being bullied and beaten by those who once was inferior to him. However, he still has not lost everything as he’s still engaged to a strong and pretty girl of a powerful family, but that came to an end as the engagement was abruptly cancelled. With shame brought to the family and his life engulfed by darkness, a ray of hope pierced the the sky.

Enjoy!​

2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm?:hmm:....Another "BTTH"?:blobconfused: Something....special or interesting about this novel?:blobunsure:

naghi32, pirateking36 and elengee like this.
  3. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    BTTH V2

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Extra arrogant young masters and jade-like celestial beauties. (i assume).

drollawake likes this.
  5. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3-4 regular chapters/week are too slow nowadays.

Maybe if you translating one years ago or 2 years ago, that is no problem. But nowadays, almost every translator release at least 1 chapter/day and many translator release more than 10 chapters/week.

Because many people not interested to read slow release novels and there areso many novels like this nowadays.

I personally, won't read before the novel has at least 100 chapters. Many novels in my reading list waiting to be read with hundreds of chapters, why i should care with this slow release novel.

That's my opinion. Maybe you can hire more than 1 translstor to increase the speed.

reanox and elengee like this.
  6. Sunsaegnim

Sunsaegnim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome! I'll give a look at this novel for sure

Princess Renesmee likes this.
  7. Flufflebutter

Flufflebutter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Say wat

8. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cover is same as Peerless Battle Spirit?

9. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't btth have those too?

10. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading the manhua for quite a while now, and had been hoping it would get picked up by lnmtl. I'm really glad it's finally being translated. Considering it is still ongoing with just over 900 chapters, I think your pace will be fine, especially considering how slow most qi novels are, and lots of people still read them.
    Also, comparing this to BTTH is ridiculous. There are tons of other novels with those same elements

11. reanox

reanox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know man.. the description seems extremely standard and cliche, with arrogant young masters, wasted talent and cancelled marriage contracts etc.. adding to that 3-4 a week and I will avoid this at all cost.. Sorry, but we really don't need another one

drollawake and Teisen like this.
  12. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Because this was my opinion giving from someone that didn't read the manhua, and from someone that read BTTH.
    Let's see...A genius that lost his "genius" and engaging to a powerful finance only to be broken by her later randomly and then getting some random "luck"....so isn't it pretty much a copy of the beginning for BTTH? Hench, the opinion. I'm even asking what's the difference for this novel when compare to BTTH.

13. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    That is also the exact setup in the beginning of DSI, and probably more I don't know. These are common plot devices in these kinds of novels.

14. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it RAW until ch 677. Not exactly BTTH's clone, only the broken marriage counts (hell, look at NU's tag "broken engagement" then you'll see tens of Chinese novels started with female MC being dumped and revenge, but a handful for male MC), and that is pretty common. The MC's circumstance is different than Xiao Yan since his talent really sucks (he never really lost it, it's discovered later that his spritual root is of lowest grade, grade 0, while his fiancee is grade 4, highest atm is grade 9) and needed to be upgraded throughout the story, unlike Xiao Yan who got nerfed by Yao Lao sucking his qi dried for 3 years.
    The story is kinda bland imo. I am not sure who are the heroines, I'm not even sure if it'll turn into a harem, but at least there's a love interest or two.

15. Dahlia

Dahlia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome Jinzeffect! I'm just wondering why you guys decided to go with the Chinese pinyin "Yong Heng Zhi Zun" instead of the translated title "Eternal Reverence." Personally, I prefer the English one over the Chinese one.

Princess Renesmee likes this.
  16. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, maybe the "zun" in the novel's name might be some sort of cultivation realm. There are quite many novels with that name in design, even the recent novel by the author of BTTH and WDQK.

Dahlia likes this.
  17. Princess Renesmee

Princess Renesmee Cry baby

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome! It seems too late, sorry :notworthy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.