Forgotten Title Farming BL Wattpad

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Squirrel270, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Squirrel270

Squirrel270 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I can’t really remember much about the plot but here goes:
    It’s a modern day story. MC and ML are married, than get divorced, I think it’s because ML focused more on work and all. MC than returns to his second grandpa’s (I think it’s his second grandpa, cause that sticks out to me) old house and begins to farm. He advertises his products by live broadcasting, a neighboring boy helps him film. So ML is a president of a company (I think it is a tech company and MC orders ML’s company’s products for filming) and decides to promote either MC’s new area or an area nearby for tourism. Later on his hubby comes to help farm with him, and that’s where I left off.

I do remember the cover very well though. So MC is wearing I think a white shirt(don’t quote me on that), a straw hat, and farming gloves(?). He has shoulder length black hair. He’s looking to the left and I believe his right hand is up as if to hold his hat. He might have a basket in front of him held by his left hand.

I hope this makes sense and somebody can help me. It may also be a translated story too I don’t really remember ( •̥-•̥ )

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  2. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    strange i thought wattpad has its own forumn... why here?

3. Squirrel270

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve seen people put in “looking for so and so Wattpad” before, so I thought this also worked for Wattpad. I’ve also used it when I forgot a Wattpad story, so I don’t see what’s wrong with it. Besides there’s usually really fast replies?│˶˙ᵕ˙˶)꜆

Also I believe the forums you are thinking of has been removed by Wattpad

4. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    umm i also think that you haven`t seen the comments asking the same questions as i have? oh well wish you found what you`re looking for... and yeah fast reply as me

5. Squirrel270

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep in the many posts I have made before I have never seen a comment like yours. All the people I encountered were very willing to help me out. But thanks for your interests in my problems ⸜( ᐛ )⸝

6. Squirrel270

Reading List:
    Link
    Pushing them Thread up

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one I remember is not married couple and not second grandpa.
    Sorry, if it's only in wattpad then it's not the one I read. I dont like to read in wattpad because we need to login.

8. Theonetruegod

Theonetruegod New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know which novel this one is? I been looking for it for a long time. I know it is novel and a manhwa or at least a promo manhwa. The MC is killed and reborn. He wants to get revenge on his cheating boyfriend and mistress. Who used him to model for the mistress. Now reborn he proposely reveals that he is the true model. By wearing the bracelet on his ankles

9. Squirrel270

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh you sure it’s BL? Cause the plot sounds like ‘Trial Marriage Husband’, which is BG, minus the reborn part. It also has a novel and a manhwa.

The FL/MC used to model for her “fiancé’s” mistress, and then she revealed that she was not the mistress during a fashion show where she wore the bracelets on her leg/ankle if I recall. May be wrong though

That’s to bad thanks for trying to help. Could you drop the name of the one you’re thinking of though. I’ve been really into farming stories lately:aww:

10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I looked, there's nothing and i started to doubt my memory.
    If it's not in nu, it's not picked up yet, so I read raw.