Spoiler (Fast wear)Deep kiss male god

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.69shu.com/txt/28429/17972499
    Is the raw link
    Description (mtl):- "You want to be a vicious female match, against Bai Fumei, greet Gao Fushuai, and embark on the peak of life? 叮! The female match counterattack system officially opened, please host 007 to sit firmly!" White ink accidentally died, bound The female counterpart with the counterattack system, shuttles through the various time and space to complete the female wish, but ... ## Each plane has a male god need me to swollen and crack?

Can someone give me summary of arc 1 since I have a huge doubt in that arc.The mtl for this novel is a bit difficult

2. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Aquaa likes this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    To everyone else who understood the synopsis perfectly due to too much MTLing:

[​IMG]

Ressianne, Elliana, Tsukkin and 9 others like this.
  5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis is easy to understand but some parts of the plot are hard for me :blobpeek::blobsalute:

lazynoodles likes this.
  6. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, keep it up. One day you'll be a pro and everyone will count on you for spoilers ;). Meanwhile, I'm too busy to do anything about it, so I'm gonna wait for someone kind enough to drop a spoiler or two~ :sushi_sigh:

Ran ahzu and Aquaa like this.
  7. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:notworthy::oops:

Aquaa likes this.
  8. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil this novel, i want to know if is a good one or not.

9. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    FL should be called Bai qi or smth,right?

lizabernal96 likes this.
  10. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh idk i read it like months ago.. Can't seem to remember ...ask our experts @ludagad or @Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader and lizabernal96 like this.
  11. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Mo if you can trust the dictionaries. White Ink, lol.

Ran ahzu and Aquaa like this.
  12. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I read only Arc 1 and it was BE (for ML) and moved on to Yandere pastures (hahaha). But the MC does everything on her own. As in the ML does not have any role at all in face-slapping. He just falls for MC on first sight. Just a short summary of Arc 1. MC dies after not eating or sleeping for 3 days and just reading some novel (Eh, is this me? Definitely not!). System binds her. She will earn points yada yada yada. She will die if she fails mission.
    O!Host was engaged to MP. FL and MP fall in love, betray O!Host and bankrupt her family. MC transmigrates after MP and FL come out together and insult her in front of whole school. All the classmates also fall for the FL Halo. MC mission is to separate MP/ FL, face-slap both and stay with grandpa till his death. O!Host's parents are dead and grandpa takes care of her.

MC goes to school where FL comes to insult her. MC tears FL apart by openly condemning her white-lotus green-tea bitch face and then telling all how MC opened a charitable organisation which gives scholarships to poor students when she was as young as 5 years old. Plus FL keeps on saying stuff like - Oh, you are rich and I am poor, what do you know about hardship? But MC counters - So what if I was born in a rich family? When you were playing with your friends and kicking ball outside, I was already studying subjects, music, dance and etiquette with no breaks. Ofcourse MP supports her.

At once the classmates who are also from rich, noble family realise that it is true. Though they are rich, they don't have the freedom that a normal middle-class family has. Plus dealing with fake friends, kidnapping attempts blah blah blah. Soon everyone starts deriding FL and she becomes public enemy no.1. FL lied to MP that her mother is sick in hospital to get money from him and spent it on cosmetics and skin care to look even more beautiful. But MC proves it's is a lie and even a witness comes forward. MP is shocked but decides to believe FL. He insults MC - Don't say more or I will bankrupt your family! MC starts laughing and reveals all. Basically MP family was nothing until MC Family decided to support them. Everyone has forgotten this. MP family stands tall only until MC supports them. They are just beggars. At once the classmates start whispering that they had thought MP is the noble and MC is just a bitch but it turns out MC is the one supporting MP! At once rumours start spreading and the kids go home to tell this juicy thing to their parents.

MC is on her way home when System announces a hidden task - get the love of ML and get married to him. ML comes by walking and he is very beautiful blah blah blah. ML falls for MC on first sight. MC greets him. They become 'friends'. MC asks for ML's contact number but ML refuses. After MC scowls and walks away, ML whispers - Because I will soon find you and stay with you, darling. MC goes home. Her grandpa has already heard of the fight. He is unhappy with MP but O!Host was crazily in love with him and refused to let grandpa cancel their childhood engagement. Now MC asks Grandpa if she can cancel. Grandpa is very happy - Don't worry, I will stand behind you!

Next day, MP dad gets all his contracts and businesses cancelled. All the callers laugh at him and deride him - Your son fell out of favour with the Sakura family, how stupid is he and how stupid are you to have raised such a son! MP business falls down drastically. MP comes home and MP Dad slaps him hard. They start arguing and MP Dad raises hand to slap him again but FL comes in between and gets slapped. At once MP feels even more overflowing love for FL. MP Dad gives an ultimatum - Only two choices, either get rid of this girl and beg MC for forgiveness or else.... MP at once says - I will chose or else. So MP Dad throws MP out of the house. MP stays with FL and sees FL Mom in home. He is shocked but FL Mom quickly says - I didn't want to be a burden so I decided to come back home. MP believes her (What a Chutiya :hmm:).

Meanwhile, MC is living life pretty happily. MP and FL go to eat and find that all MP cards have been frozen. FL has to pay cash instead. MP tries to talk to him Dad but no one gives any damn about him. Soon FL has to start working coz MP is utterly useless since he has been relying on his Dad for everything (What a Gigolo :hmm:). ML joins MC's class and MC thinks - Ohhhhhhhh. There is not much written on their increasing feelings and dating. Nothing mofu mofu happens between them or it happens in behind-the-scenes I guess. MC and ML go to a restaurant to ear. FL is the waitress there. MC sees her but does not say anything, simply gives her their order. FL snaps and insults MC. she tells ML - this slut lusted after my boyfriend and now she is behind you. MC starts laughing - I am the heir to Sakura family, you are merely a waitress, your boyfriend is not even working, why would I lust for your boyfriend. ML gets angry at how MC is insulted and takes MC away from the hotel - We will go somewhere with no dirty things around. The Manager insults and fires FL.

FL goes home and gets angry at MP but soon apologises and tells him that MC had her fired from the job. MP gets angry and tells FL - don't worry, I will take revenge for you. He goes to hid parents acting chastised and tell them - MC still loves me, she will agree to whatever I say.

So MP family go to meet MC Grandpa and MC. MC laughs and insults them. They get angry and MC gets more pissed - What gives you the right to judge me when your son has been parading another girl around? What I need is a man whose heart will belong only to myself and is not dirty. Can you say that your son is like that? ML suddenly comes and proposes MC. She accepts happily. MC Grandpa doesn't know the boy but thinks - Whoever makes my precious granddaughter smiles this way, I don't care what his family is! (Awwww, MC Grandpa is such a granddaughter-con).

MC turns 18 and a party is thrown. Their engagement is announced. MC Grandpa invites MP family coz of the 10 year long relationship both of them had. MP and FL plan to drug MC and have her raped, video taped and humiliated in her own party. MC knows, even without system interference what they are planning. She changes the drugged glass with FL and system (without MC's say-so) drugs MP. FL has a threesome with a guy and a girl. MP sleeps with a fat, ugly yet prominent girl in the toilet. By the time he comes to his senses, the girls family catch them and demand MP marry her. MP dad is very happy since MP business will fall without any support. MP has no choice but to agree. He goes searching for FL and finds her in 3P. He rescues her but FL has been drugged more so the 3P partners demand MP - You think you are enough? MP shouts at MC but MC - I did to you, what you planned to do to me, what are you going to do now? MP threatens her and carried FL away. MC turns to ML - i am scared now, you will protect me eh? ML feels very sweet - En.

In the end, MP keeps FL as mistress. MC reveals this to MP wife accidentally. MP wife threatens to divorce MP and cut his family business. FL who had always dreamt of big life and big castles is now very poor and forced to be a mistress. So she always keeps shouting at MP. MP does not understand where the cute, shy FL went. They break up.

MC and ML get married. MC Grandpa is happy to give MC to ML. ML turns out to be heir of Imperial clan. He is the richest man in the country. Sitting on the pews, when the Priest asks - Will you take this man as your husband? MP remembers that when O!Hos was 5 years old, she asked him shyly - Big Brother, you will become my husband? At that time, he had slapped her hand hard - Don't you dare bother me with this crap, stupid girl. So now MP whispers - Yes, I will take you as my wife.

In the end, ML jumps on MC. MC panics and demands system to take her away. System puts a replacement doll in her place and whisks MC away. The doll has the same mannerism, speaking etc as MC. Before going, system turns to see ML kissing the doll and thinks - Foolish human and goes to his space.

ML opens his eyes and looks into the dolls eyes. He at once realises - Not her! He goes bat shit crazy and strangulates the doll - Tell me, where did she go? The doll dies. ML keeps the doll in tip-top shape hoping that MC soul will come back.

There is an extra on how ML falls for MC on first sight and how painful it is now, waiting and watching that doll corpse even in this old age with wrinkles and hoping that she will come back again and laugh at him.

I am pissed at how MC left ML without a care. Sigh, I guess I am spoiled by Nokita-sama's Yandere, reciprocal love recommendations that this ending disappointed me.

@Aquabunnyyy - Sorry Bunny, but I am already summarising one QT which is like 2000+ chapters. Plus 12 hours a day studies is cramping my reading. So this is all for me.

I will read this story only after I am done with the other one. Until then I will be looking out for spoilers. Huehuehue.

13. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    That´s cruel! If you don´t love him don´t marry him! How can you just leave him like that!!

14. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do most arcs have BE?

15. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks :blobmelt::aww::blobmelt::blobicecreamlove::blobhug::blob_pompom:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  16. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil arc 2 and give me hope for this novel:cry:

Alina Moktan likes this.
  17. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel complete? And can someone give spoilers of arc 2 and more, please i want to know how those arc end to see if i will red this:sick:

18. seafairy

seafairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers. Keep spoiling(y):love::aww:

lazynoodles likes this.
  19. seafairy

seafairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grace us with spoilers pls:aww:

20. mayume4244163

mayume4244163 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finish reading it and all i can say is that i really like it but for some reason i felt unfulfiled like something is messing in the story everytime the mc finish her mission i felt something i cant describe like its lacking something. Maybe its just me since ive read many quick trans. Like the goddess of quick trans. Which i love its already completed

LokaLari likes this.