Spoiler Fast wear very petite: sick and charming male god, too sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by northerner, Jul 9, 2020.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    RAW LINK: https://tw.m.aixdzs.com/read/254070/

UNTRANSLATED SUMMARY:
    [1v1 Peer Favorite] Wen Wen Ruyu's villain, holding a dagger with his own blood stained on his hand, approached her: "You said...you don't love me anymore? Don't care about me?" Where did this villain listen? of? "Impossible, I love you the most. Let's put down the dagger first, okay?"... The well-behaved and cute little Zhengtai, playing with a gun in her hand, said softly: "They all said you don't like me." She immediately Tossing the gun in his hand aside: "Oh, why don't you like you?"...A super-tempered national male god standing in a pile of ruins (home). Hold her tightly: "I don't want to hear anything but love me." How could this become a person who explodes if he doesn't agree. "Love you, love you, are you angry?"... Her task is to stop the male god from being sick. But why are others successful? She has been failing? She asked the system: "Are you sure I'm here to stop him from getting sick, not make her more serious?"

Note: it took me awhile to finish this although it has only 400+ chapters. The beginning was somewhat bland. I feel like the MC and ML have no characters. There wasn't much thrill or there wasn't anything at all. Anyway, if you just like a yandere ML and doesn't care much about the plot, go ahead.

MC and ML in their original world were devils. MC is the demon princess and ML was brought back by her father when they were still kids. MC and ML grew up together. ML showed signs of extreme possessiveness. He doesn't like if MC likes a living thing even a Warcraft. He doesn't want to hurt MC, so he hurts himself. MC felt distressed over it and decided to trick him to drink a sleeping soup. She wants to send him to the three thousand world's to lessen his possessiveness. Anyway, something went wrong, she was sent to the human word with no memory and then her subordinate acts like a system that will bring her to do tasks.

LMAO what's funny was this is the only novel I've read that the MC ALWAYS failed her main task and that is to prevent ML's blackening. Basically, in every world, she can't stop his blackening even if she do all she can because it was already how ML's mind works.

2. writerreiki

writerreiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this been translated? :blobpopcorn_cool:

northerner likes this.
  3. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. northerner

northerner a stressed potato