Chinese Fast-wearing female match: Mysterious BOSS, too overbearing

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by northerner, Jul 30, 2020.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    RAW TITLE: 快穿女配:神秘BOSS,太霸道
    NU Link:
    none
    RAW Link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1LXIdPoeMF8pHI9vGZ4TO0 idk the official website of the novel. The link might be banned so.
    UNTRANSLATED SUMMARY:
    [1v1 Sweet Pet] In every world, there is a mysterious boss that is a hundred times stronger than the male protagonist. They are called the children of luck, and Lu Yao's task is to capture these children of luck. The indifferent president, the leader who is addicted to his wife, the cold-blooded and infatuated emperor... Lu Yao travels through thousands of planes, but finally finds that these are all alone... "In the past, Lu Yao was slow in the car, and only enough for her life. Love someone, Lu Yao, I love you..." He promised in a low voice affectionately.
    Why should it get picked up:
    I'm not done yet but I like the story so far. I'm on arc 3 now. The MC is an old veteran of transmigration. She fulfills the wishes of the original hosts and I think raiders the big boss. She's calm and steady so far. The face slapping are satisfying. They're not particularly mentioned a lot but their endings makes me say they deserve it. They look like they have problems mentally bec they are so stupid. The ML was I don't know how to describe it but I'm still studying him. He fell in love at first sight, not literally but gain interest at her. He's shown signs of possessiveness on arc 2. When the ex bf touched MC and hug her.

MC has a good life in her orig life for me. She was a orphan and the government helped her. She became a judge but has no love life.

Her steadiness makes me feel she's old but at the same time wasn't. It feels refreshing.

2. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE:
    There are so many things that aren't cleared up. I have so many questions but the most important thing was THERE WAS ACTUALLY NO CP!!! THERE'S NO MALE LEAD. I
    It's an OE. MC is forever shuttling the planes.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    chindy02 likes this.