Spoiler Fast wearing Raiders: Star man of God

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chrysan, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Chrysan

Chrysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    快穿攻略:星际男神,别黑化
    Novel link: https://book.qidian.com/info/1012030498
    Summary

“攻略系统正式启动,坐上来,带你飞。”
    绑定系统撩男神,小哥哥却一个比一个难搞定,一言不合就黑化。
    ——“我不会喜欢你的,不要对我有非分之想。”
    傲娇反派一脸嫌弃,手却紧紧抓住她的手不放。
    ——“我不要光明,只要你。”
    他将她困在臂弯里,眼眸危险的眯起。
    ——“你说永远不会离开我,为什么要反悔呢?”
    病娇少年唇角微扬,眼底却是毁天灭地的黑暗。
    面对黑化的男神,苏久揉了揉眉心,叹息一声将他抱住。
    “好好好,是我喜欢你,我不走。乖,别黑化。”

"The Raiders system is officially launched, sit up and take you to fly."
    Binding system 撩 male god, little brother is more difficult than one, and it is black.
    - "I won't like you, don't think about me." The
    arrogant villain disliked his face, but his hand clung to her hand.
    - "I don't want to be bright, just you."
    He trapped her in his arms and his eyes were dangerously picked up.
    - "You said that you will never leave me, why should you repent?" The
    sick and sullen lips are slightly raised, but the bottom of the eyes is the darkness that destroys the earth.
    In the face of the blackened male god, Su Jiu stunned his eyebrows and sighed and hugged him.
    "Well, I like you, I don't go. Hey, don't blacken."

Featuring: Thousand-year-old-virgin Su Jiu and I-dont-want-to-sleep-with-you-yet Mr.Shen(Demon)

I've been MTLing this fast wear and I think you guys might like it.
    Although its from qidian its still in the free stage. Its 1v1 and there aren't any unnecessary misunderstandings that I'm aware of (ML won't let that happen anyways) however most endings are mild BE but it all happened in the virtual reality. Legend said that no one, can raid/make ML fall in love...except for our FL *squeals*.

Some Background info : Su Jiu (our FL) is one of the strongest and most wanted criminal of the Star Alliance because she didn't agree with their new laws and stuff (MTL newbie), after so many years (literally like 1000 years) she got bored and decided to reconcile but the Star Alliance are hav'in none of it! But then she met with a broker? called Bai Mi (I think) and the deal was to successfully raid ML (without knowing who he was in RL) and she will get a year free from robot polices attacking her (cuz y'know- most wanted criminal :blobhero:).Well... our ML is actually the leader? of the Western Union (another force like Star Alliance) that got nominated to be the president of that city/world (the selection takes place every couple of years).

Its pretty interesting reading Su Jiu trying to sleep with ML :X3:. After the first VR world, the ML blackens usually after the virtual FL dies. Much blood, such gore. Personally I really like this type of yandere ML and easygoing FL. One of the things I like about Su Jiu is that she doesn't want any unnecessary drama - when she was taken to ML's house she found a 'play robot' in the living room and even though she kinda likes ML at that point she is willing to cut ties with him because she doesn't to entangle in that kind of relationship:blobtriumph:. Good thing ML quickly explained that the reason he bought the robot was for Su Jiu to have a female robot maid, as all the original robots were male prototypes. Seeing that Su Jiu is unhappy, he immediately threw the female robot away :blobReach:.Now, ML's only reason to go into the VR world is to accompany Su Jiu~ (one arc when Su Jiu failed the task and so left the body, when ML found out he grabbed a fruit knife and stabbed his heart 'cuz theres no point in staying without Su Jiu' :blobpopcorn:.

I'm really enjoying this novel so I wanted to share it with others. If I got anything wrong please don't bash me, my heart is delicate~:notlikeblob:

honorable mentions : 1v1, blackened ML, yandere ML, blood... and finally *cough* R-18 *cough* :oops::oops:

1.Brother, Don't Blacken
    2.I am ugly, you are blind
    3.Awakening the Devil's Girl
    4.Sick jiao brother, a little (aka possessive yandere mf)
    5.Net Red Cat Daily Life
    6.I saw your heart
    7.Miss sister, please eat popsicle :sweating_profusely:
    8.Teacher Hello Sweet(?)

2. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do most of the arcs end in tragedy?

Chrysan likes this.
  3. Chrysan

Reading List:
    Link
    kind of but not really, since they'll go back to reality and see each other. Forgot to mention that he level of affection from each arc gets debuffed after players come out of the game. Most of Su Jiu's death were the reason she was able to achieve 100 feelings from ML sooo... idk. Since Su Jiu knows that its a VR world she doesn't really feel sad when she dies :hmm:. I hope this answers your question :blobpats:.

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I like yandere male lead. Please spoiler each arc

Chrysan likes this.
  5. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the male lead in each arc so far? Is he a tragic character when fl dies you feel for him, or is he the type of slag ml you want to have suffer

Chrysan likes this.
  6. Chrysan

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally like the male lead
    -Stayed alone for the rest of his life even after his grandpa said ‘I don’t even care if you bring back a boy just don’t stay alone’.
    -uhhh...brutallykilledFL’smurderer and dies due to heartache
    -arc 6...lets just say he accidentally killed FL from all the love making :oops: Presumably he dies so he can talk to her in RL

= you feel for him

7. Chrysan

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll try to when I have time. I have to fly tmr :p

8. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting +1

Chrysan likes this.
  9. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL’ed it, and it isn’t as heart wrenching or tragic as i thought. Maybe because the ML and MC interact with each other. It feels not like they are going to different worlds, but rather they are playing games with each other(which is the point).

Chrysan likes this.
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the arcs about tho? Just MC trying to seduce ML? Or is there some plot/setting that may be of interest?

Chrysan likes this.
  11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The arcs are mostly about MC meeting ML and getting together with him. The background plot isn’t the focus, rather the development of love between MC and ML. ML doesn’t have his memories in the arcs, but he has it in the real world. They are living together in the real world, and MC is trying to get ML to sleep with her in the real world. They are already in love in real life.

12. Chrysan

Reading List:
    Link
    Later on she does get another system that involve missions like: save 100 people or become famous with 1000 followers (cat arc):blobReach: if I'm not wrong. ML does have his memories from the VR world
    at the end of arc 4 he came out and begs for Su jiu's forgiveness for locking her up so no one can see her :blobpeek: (happened in VR world)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  13. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the worlds, ML uses surgery to write his name on MC’s heart.

Aquaa likes this.
  14. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When he wrote his name on MC’s heart, it wasn’t with consent. He basically knocked her out and when she woke up, her heart was already exposed. The other ML’s( ML has split personality) are pissed off at him due to hurting her. He even tries to ask forgiveness by saying that MC can stab his heart in revenge, and when she doesn’t, he stabs himself begging for forgiveness. I get the feeling MC doesn’t care what happens to her in the worlds,because she seems pretty nonchalant about it.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    morticia_addams likes this.
  15. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler arc 1 and 2

16. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed over arc 1, so i don’t really remember much. Basically, MC was raised as a boy due to her mother wanting the inheritance. ML is her step brother who hates her due to inadvertently causing his parents death. ML falls in love with MC, tne mother loses everything, and kills MC. ML spends the rest of his lifevsaying that MC was his wife while keeping her ashes. The grandfather begs ML to find someone, even if it was a man, as to not be alone. ML says he is not alone, he has MC

Kalione and morticia_addams like this.
  17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    That's levels of possessiveness I can't handle :blob_coughblood:

18. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so crazy and scary. Please spoiler moarrrrr

19. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In between, the person who gave MC asks the person who gave MC the sytstem if ML is a real person he lies and says no. MC suspects otherwise. Later on, she overhears his sister asking for who raided ML, because ML is her idol and no one could raid him before. He tells his sister that he can’t tell, mainly because MC is out of her league. Some stuff happens and MC gets a second system

In arc 2, MC is an online singer and has an ugly scar on her face, and ML is blind. MC asks out ML early, and they get together. The sister of the person who gave MC the system also appears to try to raid ML. She spent a lot of effort trying to be the prettiest girl in this world without realizing ML’s blind. Another raider comes in as ML’s ex fiance, but ML rejects her. MC and ML sleep together, and MC tells ML her real name from the ouside world. MC donates her eyes to ML, but the ex fiance kills MC. MC is nonchalant about this, saying that she won’t really die, or that isn’t ex fiancé scared MC will take revenge in real world. Ex fiance uses a voice changer to change her voice to MC, but ML immediately sees right through it. ML takes her, locks her in the bathroom, and slowly tortures her and wants her to die a slow, painful death. The sister sees this, and immediately gives up trying to get ML in real life, being scared shitless of when ML blackened. ML uses MC’s eyes to see the world together before dying. In real life, when MC tried to find out who raided as the ex fiance, she found out she already was dead, murdered horribly.

20. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The newest arc has MC asked by the person who game her the system to dissuade his sister from pursuing another person.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018