Spoiler Father(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mereumsama, Jun 11, 2018.

1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is by the same author as that of 'reader and protagonist have to be true love' but this ones quite dark.
    Its incest and NP (seven sons resemble seven deadly sins X mc father)

TITLE :父
    AUTHOR :
    [​IMG]
    作者:

EDIT !
    NEW LINKS :
    https://m.shubaow.net/184/184512/
    This one is another link :
    https://www.256wenku.com/read/2472/
    It has most likely got extras too .

Summary:
    Evolution is the instinct of all living things. The human species is in the evolutionary history since the beginning of Iraq.
    With the development of science and technology, humanity has turned this instinct from passive to active, and
    countless scientists are studying this topic. Want to break the boundaries of mankind - they want to create "God."
    Genetics, biology... After countless experiments and research, they have always failed to achieve the desired results. They have set their sights on God's exclusion zone.
    As studies have further shown, the smaller the organism, the greater the degree to which the brain can develop.
    The highest achievement is the development of 55% of the baby's brain area with only 10 minutes of birth!
    But this still can't satisfy them. They think that the improved nature of the day cannot match its inherent advantages.
    Crazy scientists have established a "parent plan": the father has no power and no difference from ordinary people,
    but they can become gods by mating with women. The last successful experimental body of the father’s plan was only one person.
    Some details:
    The story is set in futiristic age where the monarchy rules and ,the world called norton star is divided into seven districts.
    MC:
    He is an orphan who belong to the seventh dostrict which is a slum and a disposable site of garbage. He lives a pretty hard lifw there . Inthw beginning of he story mc is fat and no matter how much he starvws he nevwr seems to slim down (later he becomes thin).

The experiment:
    Later mc gets taken by the scientist who is tring to unlock 100% of human brain and create 'GOD'. They were looking for a person with compatibility for thwir experiment and mc happened to be one.
    MC consents to be their test subject as they will be providing him all the facilities although in confinement , a good place to stay , away from the slum. In turn mc will get injected with some chemicals which will enhance his sperms and make them able to create 'god' . And mc will have to mate with women and impregnate them . But he wont have anything to do with those women or kids Born( mc has to vent his semen somehow as otherwise the sperms will eat him from inside , thats how he becomes thin)
    MLs.:
    Out of thw women impregnated many gave birh to deformed babys which were very monstrous as they came out by tearing their mothers womb and killing them (mc didnt know this).
    MLs were one of the very few successfully born babies , though thir mothers still died ..From the moment they are born they form an infauation and obsession towards mc. They grow pretty quickly by absorbing the nutrient solution they are kept in so dont worry about age diffence .
    They want to have mcs love and attention all to themselves and love him very much.
    They all are very powerful and evryone has a special power unique to them.
    Their personalities are aftwr the seven deadly sins. Strongest being lazy .
    They all have at least one feature that resembles mc ( mc is actually quite beautiful , especially with his tear mole).
    The mls are very powerful and intellent . They are also very fast . They cant be called humans .the name are not in series. :
    Lazy (eldest)_- strongeat of all ,sleeps most of time , quite scary , can manipulate the minds of people . Has same hair color as mc ,black.
    Wrath ( youngest of all) : has white long hair and like mc black eyes .he never speaks much and is quite most of the time . He likes to live in ancient style. But when he gets angry his hair turn red and he becomes very destructive .
    Gluttiny : child like character ,has innocent face , most of the time hungry, can eat anything like electricity , cement, loves to eat humans etc. And can use that energy in fights .
    Lust (3rd child ) : also called asmontis. Has blue eyes and very seductive look . Cwn seduce anyone by his charm and make them obey his command . Unlike others he was educated on human world since young and tought the way of aristocrats( though he seduced everyone) out of lab ., so he has a gentleman who is pure like character in front of others.has a mole like mc.
    Pride (4th child) : he is very sadistic and has same eyes like mc . He usually dresses like a butler and is very elegant . Usually wears glasses .
    Envy : face resembles mc very much .want mc all to himself . By getting their DNA he can don the appearance of anyone, upto 99% accuracy.
    Greed: they are twins , their mother was alive and fled with them fron the lab. Nobody knew their existence. Their power is in their voice , when they sing they mesmerize everyone.
    Its quite a good read if you like twisted dark themed stories with less dog blood drama , for passing the time.
    Took me quite a while . Whew * wipes the sweat* :sweating_profusely:
    @alexfilia

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    neuxxx, Asami, Dragon_Reader and 14 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of that Need to Propose to Seven Men What to do!

How will MC meets MLs?

4. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    after he met lazy and saw deformed apostles he was traumatised and didnt meet anyone else until the day mls attacked the lab and the place where he was caught fire that time tiey came to save him . And mc instinctively called their names.

Asami, Pachia, Dragon_Reader and 6 others like this.
  5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting....

pokes for @alexfilia

@scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan

alexfilia and mereumsama like this.
  6. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like there will be lots of laughter in it:X3:. Mad house comedy!

7. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is gong and the shou ?

8. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is shou and his sons are the gongs. 7 or 8 in total. they all are very strong but if mc gives them an order they never go against it.

Asami, Blood A, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  9. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    fade to black....? or very detailed? *cough*

WTF am i asking lmao..... same author as reader and protagonist XD

Jass, kiara8 and mereumsama like this.
  10. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    :D some are actually quite detailed some are short.

Asami, Dragon_Reader, Blood A and 2 others like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @mereumsama How long is this? What happened to the mother of the twins?

mereumsama likes this.
  12. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    its around 100 chapters i guess . After fleeing she went to a rival scientist of the one who made this experiment. As the twins in her body balanced each others powers so she didnt die but she thought it was because she was special. Later that scientist uses her to do his research and create more powerful entities. In turn he gives her support to become rich and strong. She hates mc and wans to take her revenge on him. Later she forces mc to do the deed with her when he was in her confinement despite him refusing her. She get pregnant thinking she has another powerful child but this time the child becones unstble and comes out tearing her stomach and kills her and thus was born wrath . so he and greed are real brothers.btw he has the power to manipulate any electronic thing.

Dragon_Reader, Anie, Blood A and 5 others like this.
  13. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna summarieeesss spoileeeeers onegai!!! <3

mereumsama likes this.
  14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    @mereumsama if you poke after you edit your post it doesn't work orz

mereumsama likes this.
  15. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Np . . . :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

16. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems interesting
    will wait to be translated

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give examples of their interactions

18. SorceressPol

SorceressPol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Bookmarks link. Accepts the fact that I'm going straight to hell* :blobcry:

Dragon_Reader and Blood A like this.
  19. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    I was kinda scared of 'father' since incest themes tend to have so much angst in it..if its fluffy happy its ok but heavy angst /runs away <.<.

lol..sperms will eat him? ....scary...ah as i thought it was heavy in angst x.x

Ah i saw this one on the list when a reader asked me to look at deceiver x strategist x transmigrator [NP] [骗子X攻略X穿越 - it might be somewhat off but i'm translating the title based off the the extra that involves these 3 which i skimmed at the end] I'm a bit unsure of picking this one up to summarize cuz i deem it to be open ended.

There was a novel i'm kinda still reading by the same author called .... not sure how to translate it, it also has incest, kidnapping and unfortunately no-consent....if i go by the content of the story then it would translate as.... forced to bond together or probably a scary title like bound and raped >.>
    結與劫 - Jie Yu Jie [NP]

alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  20. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Dark and disturbing. I'm craving for some lol. I'll read it now

Blood A likes this.