Spoiler Father(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mereumsama, Jun 11, 2018.

1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does have an open ending but afterwards there is also an extra or two in which mc spends time with wrath on his bday and they go out on suggestion of other sons (they knew wrath didn't like crowded places so they or he deliberately told mc to take him out so that their date gets ruined ). Later on due to certain reasons wrath loses him temper an goes berserk making very electronic aroind him out of control and causing destruction . in order to pacify him mc promises him something later mc came out of room only after a few days only (u can imagine what promise). From here it becomes clear that mc has accepted his sons and living happily with them as they would never do anything bad to him (can't say about pride as he is a big sadist .) . but this extra is available only in the last few pages of ck site after the comments.

Asami, Dragon_Reader, Anie and 6 others like this.
  2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Deciever x strategist x transmigrator and 'father' is also open ended huh, so does the author have a fondness for open endings? T_T

Blood A likes this.
  3. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait at the end of one extra I read Sloth seems to have completely made the MC into a doll like. Or did I miss something here? That really upset me.

4. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed the start and one of the ML is already yandere mode obsessed with the deciever and was doing something to get him...
    At the end the deciever(MC) gets killed then revived and chased down by 5(?) MLs and end lol
    The extra says he ends up with the strategist and transmigrator who apparently knows him best compared to the MLs and supposedly the MC always escapes from the MLs in some shape or form because of the strategist and transmigrator helping him... in a sense they are the real ML imo... MC supposedly will reincarnate forever until he finally accepts them regardless of his will.
    I was debating on actually reading it because the “real” end seems open ended and the extras seem like an “actual” conclusion. I think 5(?) MLs working together to chase him down in order to catch him seems a bit vague imo.

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    People, please stop misspelling deceiver, where’s your autocorrect?

6. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s didn’t correct me lol

kiara8 and mereumsama like this.
  7. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has been not translated yet and i hope someone will pick it up since it seems interesting. Can someone give me more spoiler about it? @kiara8 @Luen @alexfilia @scriptor

The story is about a young vagrant who was caught and kept as experiment subject to create superior beings, gods. He ended up being the only subject alive after suffering many torturous experimentation on him. He is the sole success and was used as stud to impregnate countless woman and it always ends in their gruesome death. Few are able to get pregnant but their lives are short-lived as they would suffer horrific death during childbirth and then be eaten by their newborn, the so called superior new beings.

Each of the child was born with their own special abilities and they all have beautiful soul stirring looks. These man created gods have only one desire... that is to monopolize their father. To own him body and soul. Just like their father owns them as they are after all a part of each other. So the poor man was kept like a treasure, like a pet by his many sons. Like man dying from thirst in the desert, they craves his attention especially his body hence we have lots of forced seduction here.

21935171._SX540_.jpg

Dragon_Reader, neu, Ease and 5 others like this.
  8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I saw a similar thread somewhere o.o

kiara8 likes this.
  9. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, probably it was the thread i made that was called "Mother" the one you're referring to.... hahaha

kiara8 likes this.
  10. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone actually already made a thread on it

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/father-bl.67636/

Can't say there's much discussion on it due to the how gloomy it is compared to other BL stories though. MTLing it, I get that originally the guy was fat as hell, but he was traumatized looking at the scientists creations of his children and stopped eating. Then he lost a lot of weight, became skinny and refuses to have sex with other women knowing he'd probably kill the girls. He also unwillingly becomes dependent on his kids, noted that his reflexes has dulled because his children are willing to do everything for him.

kiara8, Dragon_Reader, Ease and 2 others like this.
  11. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    its mostly cuz its already completely spoiled XD

best to create a pick up thread for it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  12. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say completely spoiled. Majorly spoiled, yes, but the thread doesn't completely cover on what happened on the main story, such as Envy's subplot, Lust's subplots, the MC's character growth coming to terms with his kids, etc.

Also Scum Villain's story is completely spoiled and it's still being discussed to this day. I'd say it's more that people are not as interested in something as 'dark' as this one, as it contains niches like incest, father/son relationships, girls that die when they have sex with the MC... lots of things that people may not be as willing to like.

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  13. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    tiny bits

14. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a relatively short story like this one it's arguable to consider these minor details.
    But that brings another big reason why the story may not be discussed as much - the story isn't that long nor is it too complex in terms of characters and settings, so not much to talk about.

Dragon_Reader and mereumsama like this.
  15. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it's the same thread then @LaDyViL should merge them

16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done, desu o7

Blood A likes this.
  17. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does the MC instinctively calls their name? To tell you the truth this is my first time reading a harem with many yandere in it. I’m surprise that they have not kill each other to get the MC already. Since yandere would wants the person that they love all to themselves. I have read harem with the MLs being possessive but not yandere.

Dragon_Reader and Blood A like this.
  18. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They compromised because only together with other brothers would they only be able to completely protect MC. Lust mentioned it to MC.

Finally finished with MTL
    • When did Lazy start his illusion on MC? Since he said he didn't allow MC to leave them.

kiara8, Blood A and Dragon_Reader like this.
  19. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Just one question - Will MC be abused by the MLs? And I don't mean in a sex-till-he-drops type but in the slapping, beating, belting, emotional and psychological beating by insults and humiliation and tearing down his self-esteem etc?

Coz then this (scaredy) Dragon will run away in top speed ~~~

20. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they ever beat him down tbh. They may have sexually used him in many scenes and did things that impacted his mental state, but they never did things to him with a malicious intent in mind to make him feel like he's useless. Most if not all the time when they talk to him they're never really condescending to him. They seem to genuinely want what's best for him, they're perceptions are just somewhat twisted when they do so.

Blood A, mereumsama and Dragon_Reader like this.