Spoiler Father, I’m Definitely Not the Villainess Side Character

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2022.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary: I reincarnated! The good news is I’m still alive! The bad news is that I am a devil incarnate and everyone wants to murder me. If my father was not strong-willed enough, I might have been killed right at birth. My sick and petite uncle vomits blood at any time and his life is in danger, my hero father does whatever he want with the heavens, the Earth and the emperor, my goddess twin sister is cute but ignorant of the world, and there is an adorable little prince who protects me… So, how is it that everyone loves me so much, but I am set as the villainess side character of this story?!

Feel free to merge if there is already an existing thread. Couldn't find it. Feels manhua-ish but the aggregator websites I found tags it as a manhwa. Anywho, spoilers?

Ceilo27, nielyti, Laly95 and 3 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Miaihito

Miaihito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

So, both the parents have blonde/pale colored hair. Why she's pink?:hmm: the mom wont be suspected to have an affair, right?

The mom died due to blood loss. The shaman guy wants to execute the twins cuz' while the twin is still in the womb they didn't diagnose it would be a twin. Bruh what's with the logic.

Ah, right. Its chinese :blobjoy:

The twin suddenly got magic surround them when they visit the dead mom then the mom woke up but faint again and the dad cried:hmm:

5. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, worries the mom has green eyes.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  6. Jeonsolmi

Jeonsolmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will the mother live ?

7. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a father who doesn't immediately hate the kid when told the wife died giving birth.

8. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the twins have a power and brought the mum back but then she left again. Does she completely survive? I don't see anything about her in the summary though

Ceilo27 likes this.
  9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion
    With ch 5 release its official the mother died. Judging from the MTL version and internal dialogue of the Queen, don't tell me she's just so... petty. I know they're royalty and think highly of themselves but they're antagonizing the hero of the empire and she's internally mad because of the duke disrespecting her? I know its a different era but the man lost his wife and people keep telling him to kill (even one random noble threw a rock at MC. A ROCK on a NEWBORN. What do you think would be his reaction?

10. Cool shade of grey

Cool shade of grey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hurl his aura at them, chop they necks dig out their intestines and hang their dead body showing people the consequences of defaming his daughter.

I mean like which dad would like his kids being abused. Not just any kids but kids of the hero of the empire just because of an asshole of shaman and Brain dead queen who thinks everyone is a dog..

11. Someoneunknown

Someoneunknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this father, I mean in Chapter 6 he almost started a coup d'etat when they once more wanted too execute his kids. If the young prince didn't say they should get another shaman to test the kids, their would be a beheaded King and Queen sitting on the throne.

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is there no chinese novel this series is based on? I'm curious just what MC is. These 2 temporarily revived their dead mother for cripes sake

13. Someoneunknown

Someoneunknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can made some guesses of what going to happen. Like I am guessing the the reason the uncle who is the emperor is sick and throwing up blood in the future is that the Queen is most likely poisoning him because you can tell from these early chapters that she want all the power for herself. Hate the father of the MC just because he is the hero of the Empire and is super strong to the point he alone can start a Coup D'etat. Something he almost did in chapter 6 because he not a moron, who would believe the lies the shaman and queen are trying to put out there. I mean a Coup D'etat is likely to happen in the future by someone hand either the queen hands or the father just said enough is enough and does it himself.

14. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also it seems blonde is reincarnation of a goddess and mc is reincarnation of something better.

Can someone spoil me with the nivelupdate link or raws please? Thank u

Got this from battwo:

Father, I'm Definitely Not the Villainess Side Character
    父亲大人,我才不是恶毒女配 / Fùqīn Dàrén, Wǒ Cái Bùshì Èdú Nǚ Pèi
    Authors: 夜喵喵
    Artists: 鱼肚白
    Genres: Manhua , Shoujo , Historical , Isekai , Reincarnation , Reverse Harem , Villainess
    Original language: Chinese
    Translated language: English
    Read direction: Top to Bottom
    Original work: Ongoing
    Year of Release: 2022

syane, Ceilo27, nielyti and 1 other person like this.
  15. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious about one thing that when the twins revived their mother.. Some maids fainted so was it because of they died or something else?( i feel like their is a curse or something on their mother). :hmm:
    And also the Queen is so arrogant.. I mean he saved her kingdom or else she would have died or become a slave :blobwoah:

bleedingliar24 and Ceilo27 like this.
  16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me what? They ate MCs pet dog? I know people do eat dog meat even in our era but consider the setting. This is harsh even for a chinese manhua

zozoshawky, Lovina, Ceilo27 and 2 others like this.
  17. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ik right....killing a pet then eating them is the most disgusting thing...:blob_catflip::blobcat_hyper:

I mean pets are the ones who become really close to u...killing n eating is the most horrendous act ever...

I totally understand the FL because I went through that pain as well...

When I went to my hometown…my relative had left the dog there as she had to go somewhere n me n my family stayed there for a week….

I got really really close to the dog ( not mentioning his name )….but we didn’t hv the opportunity to meet him again…after 1 year i got the news that he had died….I cried so so sooo badly….

I hope u rest i peace my dear...u will always remain with me in my heart n my memories

N this child deserves to die...:blobcat_hyper::blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife::blobpitch::blob_thor:

Ceilo27, nielyti, Tsukasa55 and 2 others like this.
  18. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL should not be the devil's incarnate, dude the shaman was threatened by the Queen. She gonna get retribution. I think the FL is going to be a bigger figure; they're gonna regret it/

19. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :aww:

20. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link