Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Poof.Galaxie

Poof.Galaxie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As always thanks for bring us these chapters! They makes me really happy! And also I love Jubelian as a FL. Strong and innocent Lol that's a good formula.
    Greetings from México :3

2. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhaaaa I need to embrace myself until chapter 101. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA first kiss coming:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: thank you for translating @iayyu

layyu, manvugu, Yasmine bezzi and 2 others like this.
  3. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And of course with an exception when Mikhail chased her like a maddog

layyu, Yasmine bezzi, BrytteM and 2 others like this.
  4. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhh...
    My heart can't take it. ♥╣[-_-]╠♥. Too sweetಥ‿ಥ. He sounds like a kid in here(ᗒᗩᗕ).
    Thanks so much for that. It made my day.♡(> ਊ <)♡

5. mafer131297

mafer131297 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    : 'v ojala salga manhwa de la novela ... seria interesante :' D

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi the link to the other forum says there is a error?

7. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Someone made another thread for this novel so they merged those two threads. That's why the link doesn't work

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS ABOUT MIKHAIL:
    - As advertised he is a egotistical piece of shit. He's getting cock blocked by MC's father because he's basically tossing away all the letters Mikhail is sending to the MC
    - He starts to get into a rage when her hears that the MC bought cufflinks (this is significant because to do so means you want to own your lover), and now thinks he has been replaced. then lashes out

more irritation stuff:
    - now thinks the rumors of a lover are for sure. Makes sure to have a woman he can rub in MC's face. Wants to make her feel agony. (entitled much?)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  9. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    at first I just pitied the relationship between the mc and her father. now it's getting on my nerves........:blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper: I want them to resolve the misunderstanding soon so that I can read some father daughter fluff..:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

also the book Juvellian read was incomplete right? then I don't thnk Mikhail was the hero... she misinterpreted her father's intention of giving her a knife.[maybe it was just to protect herself in case anything happens :blobspearpeek: (@lostross +1)] she believed in the rumours that the CP had a bad personality and thought he was going to harass her:sweating_profusely:. the CP may have actually intended to save her[after reading that the CP was a disciple of her father.] her father kept her away from him because he was afraid that the emperor would do something to his cherished daughter [in the novel it was mentioned that for the duke, his daughter was his salvation] the emperor was already having a ring or something [supposed to be the duke's weakness. also I thnk that the emperor already knows that his daughter is his weakness] the public wanted to make the duke the emperor as he was the one who took leadership during the war :blobhero:when the emperor fled [dunno exactly] I thnk the duke and the CP were waiting for an appropriate time to overthrow the emperor but mc stabs herself and dies...this is just my hypothesis [damn I sound so smart right now lol :blob_sunglasses:] and I'm not sure whether I'm correct:blobamused:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2020
  10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler on the dad:
    - OP AF. They're kingdom was about to lose the war when a younger dad stepped up to the plate. He was just a rookie (aristocratic) knight back then, and everyone thought he was worthless and would lose. However, the man had balls the size of pontoons and kicked out the invading army and gave the kingdom peace. Making him a literal hero.
    - That's when the Emperor swooped in and black mailed that hero to be kept on a leash. Forcing that hero to support him.
    - Dear old dad views MC as a last vestige of his remaining humanity and keeps him sane.

Marane101, Qiwis20, Dobokan and 42 others like this.
  11. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

I need more spoilers

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2020
  12. aia.aee

aia.aee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I NEED MOAR :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:

kesorin and Svitlanak like this.
  13. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    everyone go read chapter 25 it's HILARIOUS!:blobjoy::blobjoy: The oh-so cool ML got out-maneuvered by MC's dad in protecting her. You took a step too late in looking cool ML:blobwhistle:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  15. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, if you want to know more spoiler, you can go to pick up novel section. It has spoiler up to chapter 70 at most. I think so. And it's detailed too. The translator seems to feel comfortable there, so we should show some support for more spoiler hehehe:blobpeek:

I don't remember the exact latest chapter, since it's been long before I read it. And the spoiler is not updated for quite a while. I hope nothing goes wrong.:blob_teary:

16. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for notifying us!
    After reading up to chapter 56 i can say that i love freesia so much lmao.
    She take the opportunity to poke fun and troll max after he forced her to distract the duke and also her honest answer is the best

Max : Am i object of fear in the empire? Like bear or jaguar?
    Freesia : <shook her head> no, i assure you you are scarier
    Max : <displeased>

:blobjoy: