Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Ynnah

Ynnah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel complete, what's the ending?

2. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than that , it’s also actions .
    You don’t realise the worth of something until you lose out .
    As actions change , the bitterly effect also varies depending on how big the change is .
    It’s not just about ego always , however here it’s bit probable .

3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not her first life , it’s the novel .
    She isn’t Jubilian originally .
    Regarding communication , it’s a two way street .
    She also never reached out and asked whether he hated her . Of course actions speak louder than words but in talking we have a lot of assumptions and make up a lot of things in our mind which most often aren’t true and can sometimes lead to unfavourable scenarios like this which is why communication is important .
    If you start assuming and blaming it on yourself , it’s better to just ask .
    I am not trying to say the father is right , however if not every time else perhaps she could have atleast asked him what he meant by the knife , which could have changed a lot of things

4. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no second prince . No he was just a scum

Ecstasy and greeneyedfairy like this.
  5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't expect her to take the first step. She was just a kid and she was all alone.
    At least he could've left someone trustworthy accompany her, if he couldn't.

6. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the og hero?

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know what you mean but I was talking about the knife bit, she wasn’t a kid then

DOHere likes this.
  8. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the guy that dumped her for the princess in the original novel? Will he be mentioned again

Tiffanyvu00 likes this.
  9. libis

libis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but. WHERE CAN I READ THIS? I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE. PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK OR SOMETHING THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU.

10. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it on webnovel, there is 13 chapters translated so far if I'm not wrong. Enjoy! (sorry I can't post the link, I just made the account OTL)

11. Akimashta

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it by "I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!!"

mangalover_101 likes this.
  12. Akimashta

Reading List:
    Link
    No way!!! Now I'm upset, sorry about that D:

13. libis

libis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I FOUND IT. IT'S CALLED "FATHER I DON'T WANT TO GET LOVED" something like that. On webnovel too. Thank you so much. I love you omg

Lilly1234 and Akimashta like this.
  14. Akimashta

Reading List:
    Link
    It's another story, it is interesting though, so I recommend reading it, but I believe it has not been translated yet.

15. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. x2skye

x2skye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huhu so I’ve only read up to the part where Regis gets mad when they reveal they’re in a relationship/and a lil after and just wanted to clarify some spoilers from earlier in the thread (+add some of my own)

- when Regis wouldn’t approve of their relationship, ML did not only grab the FL’s hand to leave, he carried her in his arms aka PRINCESS CARRIED HER OUTTA THERE
    - eventually they go back to apologize (ML didn’t want to but can’t say no to FL) and when dad still said no, I don’t think the FL cried but she did do something else (heh)

yes, there are tons of misunderstandings (pretty much what the plot revolves around) but b/c we get to see everyone’s pov it’s still okay

it was mentioned earlier too but the dad is legit so soft for the fl, mans loves his daughter so much. everytime we get his pov and his thoughts, it’s basically all about how much he cares about her. :blobsnow:

- he made a portfolio of candidates after asking her about her ideal type and ended up crossing everyone out lmao and was left w the prince...who he was actually going to cross out too if he wasn’t interrupted
    - knows ml is the best candidate (minus his attitude and his shady/dangerous family which is the main reason dad says no)
    - dad adores the fl so much, despite the bad rumors about his daughter he knows how “lovely and kind” she really is, he wants to give her anything she wants and is sad he can’t say yes to their relat.
    - he hates the fl at first cause she’s regis’ weakness but ofc she starts becoming his too
    - his actions towards her are rough/rude (bc he’s like that to everyone) but when that causes her to be annoyed or sad his thoughts go into haywire and first he’s always like ugh why should I care about her feelings but then opposite to his thoughts he ends up apologizing and/or becoming quietly obedient to her (which he then gets mad about to himself bc he never does that)

only 45ish chaps in and he’s already this whipped for her (and doesn’t realize it)

there’s also an epilogue that came out recently like last month? but haven’t read that yet (bc I’m not even 1/4th thru with the main story yet)

17. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww this is so cute~
    Tho the misunderstandings keeps getting more annoying lol
    Was is Mikhail or something? Bruh I hate him. He was the one who wanted her gone, and now that she's gone he'll pay her back for deceiving him? Just die already.
    Does anyone have spoilers on what happens to him in the end? I really want to know.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  18. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically the relationship between father and daughter just take the good path almost at the end?
    I would like that they would fix those misunderstandings earlier since we know now just how much the father loves her. Amd I mean, they are the only family they have haha I know this is a romance novel, but in some cases I prefer the familial love over that xD

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  19. AngelicaHolmes

AngelicaHolmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You for that spoiler, so this happens after ch. 90? Is gonna take a while to see this heartwarming moment

tomoechii and LeAlier like this.
  20. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    clearly to kill the other, or at least use it for a defend

Nefroza likes this.