Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the translated chapters and went here to know what's next. Thank yoouuuu so mucb for the spoiler

LePetiteReader and SofiyeJaan like this.
  2. Hathley

Hathley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait sorry I'm super confused - who is Princess Beatrice?

lazynoodles likes this.
  3. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she's MC in OG novel?

Hathley likes this.
  4. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's half sister, daughter of the current empress that killed ML's mom the previous empress. Royal Princess a.k.a O.G Heroine too

5. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone already made this thread here. Also, you can read the novel here

6. Addictoo

Addictoo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone noe when does d misunderstanding between the father n her gets cleared...i m waiting for tat moment

angelinkho likes this.
  7. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is full of misunderstandings lol:blobjoy:
    and the interactions of mc and ml was so cute :cookie:

angelinkho likes this.
  8. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HUAAAAA I NEED MORE SPOILER PLEASE :blob_teary:
    BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THOSE ALL WHO GIVE US SPOILER✨❤️
    GOD BLESS YOU :blobmelt:

9. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us one of those scene when her stupid ex boyfriend wants to make up with FL and gets rejected please? I want to see him more suffering HOHOHO:blobspearpeek: AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILER❤️✨

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  10. aia.aee

aia.aee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the fathers reaction after she stabs herself:blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

LePetiteReader, HLada, lottie and 5 others like this.
  11. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It was inevitable that Juvellian’s change in behavior would attract the interest of nobles, because no one could deny that her powerful status and beauty were at the top of society. Therefore the nobles who had not received a letter, though they continued to gossip about her, there was a sense of envy that subtly hung over them.

‘I’ve had enough of this.’

A man was observing the other men invited to the party, and was disappointed by their change in attitude.

“Come to think of it, what do you think about all this?”

The man glared at the young noble who had asked him the question. He frowned.

“I think that you’re a very disrespectful person.”

And then, the man turned his back and began to walk away.

“S-Sir Mikhail!”

The young noble called after Mikhail but he had already left the room.

Coming out of the room, Mikhail clenched his fists and ground his teeth.

‘What do I think about all this?’

The image of her smile he last saw appeared in his head, causing a cold smile to appear on his own face not long after.

‘Ignoring only my letters, it’s obvious what that woman is trying to do. It’s likely this is just another scheme to get my attention.’

@Villainess_lovers here you go..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2020
  12. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss I also want to know what happened in OG Story. Like, why was her father gave her the knive?and what kind of reaction his father would have to found out his daughter commit suicide with the knive he gave her.

13. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    it was mentioned that his daughter was like his salvation and his reason to live. I thnk most probably he would have lost his interest in living.

14. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please tell us spoilers, fluffy moments or when mc realized who ml is? I really like this story.

15. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    i really dont have any spoilers since im just following the translations. ML is crown prince

16. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully someone will let us know more spoilers

17. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty good so far! +1
    The ML is the Crown Prince.
    The scumbag is that Mikhail.
    The Knight-shinning armor is Daddy.
    The Rotten Bastard is the Emperor.
    What else?

mysticalavalon, Meri, Naant and 3 others like this.
  18. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if it will help you guys but I've been MTL it up to Chapter 26... Idk if it will sate your minds but anyways, I'm still gonna tell you the important details...

I'm telling you guys that it wasn't in chronological order...

Well, Max was wearing the.Knight armour and he entered the boutique/parlor (idk what exactly that place he entered) but anyways, as he entered the place, he heard the nobles gossiping about "Juvellian's Secret Lover" that infuriated him, he chased out the nobles.

The owner (? I think) of the boutique/parlor knows Max identity and I think the owner is one of Max's servant, he ordered the owner to clear out Juvel's name (since he knows that the blue thingy she bought is somehow the cause of the problem) and to find out who the heck did spread the rumor.

Well anyways, Juvel (uri MC) answered the Count's son's invite for Lady Rose's birthday party, the Duke found out about it (via Marilyn, Juvel's maid) and the Duke remembered what Juvel said (“I will not marry a man who has no honor, no family, no property, and no power!”) so he visited the Count's estate in the middle of the night just to see the Count's son, he said he wasn't qualified...

So in the morning, the Count's son visited Juvel, telling her that she can't be his partner because of some malicious rumors saying that she has a lover that's why the Count's son already picked a partner, which somehow made Juvel disappointed, still she thanked him because because of him, she found out about that rumor.(Juvel later found out that it's because of the blue thing she bought that is always given to a lover or a family member). Juvel now has two problems: the rumor and the partner...

The Count's son apologized to her and telling her he's not qualified anyways (which made Juvel think).

Then the Count's son excused himself and Juvel's Dad showed up. They drank tea and they talk about the partners and she feared that he's going to set her up in a blind date so she didn't let him know that she doesn't have a partner.

Meanwhile, Max went to Juvel's bedroom, he doesn't saw her there so he's asking himself where probably is she then she showed up and he asked her where did she go then Juvel thought ("Shouldn't I be the one asking him where did he go?") but she still answered "Downstairs" to him despite him having rude attitude towards her and Max somehow was relieved.

He feels like she was a bit down so he asked her what's wrong? in a soft manner (highly unlikely of him), Juvel thought she's comfortable of him but he's still his dad's disciple so she ask him that he shouldn't tell her Dad what they're gonna talk about, he promised. She, again, confirmed if he's not really gonna do it (although she's sure he wasn't going to) and he swore that if he did, all his assets/properties will be given to her once he broke that (that made Juvel laugh and think "A homeless man swearing all his properties?", Max was kinda flustered because she's laughing.

Anyways, I'm gonna comment what happened at Ch. 27 (after I MTL it). Please be wary that I'm just using a translation app so it wasn't that accurate.

19. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Ronald is one of the three who sent Juvel a letter to be her partner, he is the son of the Foreign Ministry something (?). Out of the three, Juvel also said that he's the most qualified one.

Fluffy Cacti and Spoilme like this.