Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. RishaRea

RishaRea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what chapter is this? :blobsmilehappy:

2. SUku

SUku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in latest raws chapter juvenlein with regef ofc.. :aww:is summoned by the emperor can some1 tell why she got summoned? and what did the emperor say ?:hmm:

3. Caroline0101

Caroline0101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a great novel, the plot is amazing, the characterisation is spot on esp the ML and the fl father but there is little to no character development with the FL; a transmigrator who finds herself in an incomplete novel, the possibilities are endless however she chooses to " float instead of swimming" she is too fixated on the the plot she read instead of trying to find a new way for herself afterall there we're a few things she was sure of from the very beginning that is;

She wasn't the one who killed the FL of the that novel

She has no idea how the novel will end.

Just like the Original owner of that body was mistake about alot of things including her love for Mikial, she could have been mistaken about other things eg her father but she never explores that.

And 50 chapters in but no misunderstanding has been solved but more keep piling up as the story unfolds it starts becoming annoying, then frustrating then, it's dropped cause I couldn't can't deal with it anymore.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    81ganzy and Creolenerd like this.
  4. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain the part with the knife...... why did her dad give it to her?

layyu likes this.
  5. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    So Regis gave it to her for her to use it on others... If others had tried to harm her, she should use it against them.

But Juvelian thought otherwise. She thought that she should k!ll herself using it.

StaySomnie and Rose thorns like this.
  6. ThisLittle_Josei7

ThisLittle_Josei7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still dk much about this website but, I just wanna know what chapter in the novel are the recent chapter of the manhwa? Where juvel found the princess crying the second time and then that's when she found out that the girl she met crying in the temple was the princess and then the princess talked about how she wanted her father(the emperor) to acknowledge her, and then after that she dragged her outside(more like she told juvel to follow her outside to the banquet) and as they opened the door that's when the crown prince showed up, it's their(juvel and max) first meeting as the crown prince. What chapter in the novel is this current chapter of the manhwa?? I wanna know cuz I'm gonna start reading that part in the novel.

Yanderelover likes this.
  7. shampoofaeryyy

shampoofaeryyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhhh does anyone know when will the FL solve the misunderstandings about her father??

8. Auroralx

Auroralx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is good but i don't like the plot it would be better if she was isekaied and not being the same person and story where they have 3 life is stupid

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    Creolenerd, layyu and zoefleyl like this.
  9. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s okay here. If I understand it correctly, MC thinks of her first life as a novel with predetermined outcomes because Beatrice is the heroine and Mikhail the hero. That usually means the main couple always win. However, since it’s not really a novel, both Max and Juve determine their own fate. And thinking of someone like Mikhail as the male lead is quite terrible considering the truth behind his actions in the first timeline and his craziness in the third (but really second) timeline. I don’t count Juve’s time on earth as the second timeline for the historical world in terms of all the other characters. Anyway, now Max and Juve can chart their own will and fate.

10. Auroralx

Auroralx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah thanks for your reply i will think of it as time travel and not count the time at earth(Three lives)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  11. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in Manhwa in lastest chapitre, I thought MC would know the truth about the crown prince (Max) at the party where the crown prince's sister was crying, but she doesn't, but I read another spoiler that talked about the hunting contest where apparently she really almost died, her father didn't could help her because of the emperor's ring and it was Max who helped him that's when everyone knew, is it true?? but MC won't know because she will be passed out??
    so it will revealed for her at another party??

12. GoldenTales

GoldenTales Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I believe Max is revealed at the princess’s birthday party

13. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true? Yes.

MC would know though and she didn't passed out... She even greeted the Emperor coz she's with Max at that time but Max carries Juvel for she hurt herself (her ankles, if I remembered clearly?) and Max won't let her walk, but when they got to the Emperor, Juvel also curtsies then Max revealed things (not Juvel related but related to the monsters) and Emperor be like "You can get the prize" and Max be like "Nah, let's just compensate for the lost lives" and so people somehow saw Max in a good light and they saw the Emperor in a bad light.

And this seen happened after Liche's (Princess Beatrice/Max's younger half-sister) birthday party, and so Juvel already knew about Max being CP at that time.

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  14. virito3

virito3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me what happened to the fml's mother

15. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    look for the link titled "more about Juvel’s lost memories and 1st timeline" on the first page

16. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T
    Thank you for sharing the spoiler regarding the original timeline. I just feel so sad that because of this misunderstanding....Jubel kiIIed herself. Thanks for sharing what happened after her passing

Creolenerd likes this.
  17. luco

luco Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the manhwa and I got to the part where Juvel goes to Mikhail's house and slaps his sister (giselle?) :blobjoy: I'm having fun with this protagonist

I would like to know if the manhwa follows the story of the novel, or if is it better to read the novel from the beginning?

Yanderelover and layyu like this.
  18. Ivy Lovar

Ivy Lovar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,,do you have the pdf link??

19. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey. Does anyone have the completed MTL for this?

20. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Unpopular Opinion: I wanted Franz to be the emperor.

Reason: it's a Very Common trope that whenever a KR novel / manhwa FMC gives birth to twins (girl and boy), the girl 99.99% of the time always gets the throne.

Sure, I enjoy those novels because of the story and, hey, women empowerment!
    However, when it's always used then it's not enjoyable anymore because I could guess the ending extras straight off the bat.
    The first few novels / manhwas were fine, but when it's used again and again...?

I'm quite disappointed that the author followed the commonly used trope and made Alice the emperor. The author practically set it all up just so Alice would be the genius and whatnot. Anyways, skipping this novel for now. Glad I checked the spoilers first.

Celebrianna and layyu like this.