Recommendations Favorite ML in Romance Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Oya oya, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Oya oya

Oya oya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! So I'm having a time-out on reading apocalyptic stories, and was currently craving for some romance novels. I was just curious, who was the best Male lead you've read and from what story was he? Well, if this is too hard to answer.. what romance novel left the biggest impact to you? For me, I really like the love in "Sansheng Wanchuang Wu Shang", the sacrifice of the ML in the end really just hits me hard. As for my favorite ML in romance stories, Huanzhong from "Ascending, Do Not Disturb" is my current fav XD.

How about you guys? Can you please tell me? Hehe I just wanna read some good romance stories :blobxd:

2. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oya oya and aaeiklm like this.
  3. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lu Tingxiao (hidden marriage)
    Mu yuchen (he is like my ideal type)( he married mc via blind date and actually worked on having a harmonious marriage Yes !! Finally a Ml who knows the meaning of marriage. He is mature in his dealings . Not a cliche one . He isn't a S who likes to abuse mc . In him a girl can find a teacher, a big bro , an ideal husband, a best friend. )

Su rui - Sinister Ex-Girlfriend
    (General Su is a guy who gives a girl the best secure feeling out there. Mc was an insecure person due to her past but Ml gave his all for mc. One of the most mature mc in that story i have read.)

But the one i like the most as Ml (brings out my protective instincts ) is ml of "my husband with scholar syndrome " ml here has scholar syndrome but for mc he tried to get out his little space . One of the best stories out there. Both mc & ml work for each other . Ml with his illness and Mc for helping ml .

Others are in bl
    There are many good mls in bl . Best one is Lou Ying of "don't pick up boyfriends from trashbin". When every author is writing ml as "indifferent" one . Here Ml is gentle one. Yes !!and the best out there in all genre.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    Oya oya and Varsha0907 like this.
  4. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    The recommendation's basically asking for spoilers.

Oya oya likes this.
  5. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Oya oya likes this.
  6. Oya oya

Oya oya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh yes! I've read Second Master, and had a good cry at that. The last 3 I still haven't heard of, thank you sooo much!!! ❤

Edit: Aww, otonari no tenshi-sama had a nice story description.. I tried searching but yeah there are some chapters missing hahaha. What a shame, I wanna read it too..:cry:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    TXHY likes this.
  7. Oya oya

Oya oya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww I love your enthusiasm hahaha.. I'm tired of sadist MLs too, will definitely try your recs!! Ah, thanks for recommending BL too, was looking for some good reads in that genre since I just recently started reading those hehe :bloblove:

8. Oya oya

Oya oya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woops.. sorry for others who will get spoiled. I didn't realize that hehe:notlikeblob::blobsweat:

9. Oya oya

Oya oya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I like Heartbeat at the tip of his tongue too, and admire the ML despite his disability. Haven't tried Heaven's official blessing yet though.. thankies!!!

10. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel name Ml - mu yuchen
    "Master mu pampered wife" . Only drawback of this novel is that it uses cliche plots but it gets balanced with mature leads and realistic view on emotions. Mc isn't revenge girl she is just a normal rich working girl .

Oya oya likes this.
  11. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I love both Mu Yuchen and Bai Chuan!

Another one is Su Hang from Please Confess to Me and Gu Tingchuan from A Lifetime of Peace and Care

Su Hang is a really insecure man when it involves his feelings toward his wife but he gradually breaks his shell

Gu Tingchuan is a workaholic, at first he is a bit indifferent to his wife (although he treats her nicely) but over time he learns how to work on his relationship

Currently writing
    The Ocean Beneath Her Feet
    Spring Blooms When I'm With You

Oya oya likes this.
  12. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup forgot Su hang ..he too brings out my protective instincts. Like wanna give him a hug . .

Haven't read others you mentioned.

Oya oya likes this.
  13. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes he's like a big puppy! I really want to give him a hug :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

lazykitty_99 and Oya oya like this.
  14. Oya oya

Oya oya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noted! Haven't read these two yet. And woah, by currently writing.. you mean your own work? That's awesome! I tried writing too before, but quit at the very first chapter coz it's so hard lol. Will check your work too :blobpats:

hansora likes this.
  15. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    hehehe yes I'm shamelessly promoting my book here :blobcatblush::blobbunny: if you love fluffy romance with no misunderstandings please check out my books :blob_blush: but The Ocean Beneath Her Feet is quite heavier than my first book

Oya oya likes this.