Feelings

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Czennie, Dec 5, 2021.

Tags:
?

I've had crushes

1. Amateurs, I'm in a relationship

2. I'm happy

3. Single and won't mingle

4. Fictional will suffice

5. Yeh

6. Not

7. I did but I won't ever confess

8. I got rejected sooo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Czennie

Czennie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will put this simply.
    • I was in relationship.
    • Without talking about it we both switched schools.
    • Surprisingly, i returned to my school after convincing my parents for a year.
    • My friends kept talking about how we both left at the same time and blah blah blah
    • Our school usually hosts interbranch competition during end of semester
    • Last year around this time they held it i was unable to attend but he was there.
    • This year we met. Not exactly meet but we were in the same class and ended up making eye contact or stare at each other every so often (acc to third person)
    • It's like he is a complete different version of himself.
    • Now the question.
    I don't necessarily want back what we had completely but I atleast want him to not look away everytime we form eye contact or when I smile. Usually I'm the extrovert of my class since I often talk to authorities and the reason I state that point is because I can't even manage to say hi to this particular person when my heart is dying to do so.

idlereader and Cutter Masterson like this.
  2. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like you're shy or have an anxiety about it. Maybe the anxiousness is getting to you, calm down, think it through, go through with it.

Czennie likes this.
  3. Lovise

Lovise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

:blob_grin:

Czennie likes this.
  4. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Except my own advice doesn't work on me. My own inner voice is overshadowed by a stronger will. So I can't usually go through with things I think through.

Czennie likes this.
  5. JadeWhiteSkin

JadeWhiteSkin please rescue~

Reading List:
    Link
    Play your life in 3rd person. Whatever is going to happen is gonna happen anyway. Don't think too much about the future. Become one with the universe.
    Once you have achieved that state, talk to her, she will want you. Now you can reject her and become the new you.

Czennie and Cutter Masterson like this.
  6. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    The key words is “I was” in a relationship. You both have drifted apart. Move on. Thinking about what if’s. Will leave you in limbo. Focus on yourself and what makes you happy. Sure everyone wants to know they made the right decisions in life. And seeing an ex moon over you is a great self esteem boost, but in real life nothing goes as plan. The only thing you have some control over is yourself. Be the best you. You can be. Don’t worry about him. If he was still interested in you. He would have kept in touch. Especially, now that he has seen how well your doing. If fate wills it. It will happen. No point in wishing. Make your dreams come true. And let destiny figure things out. I wish you luck

Czennie and meliori like this.
  7. Czennie

Czennie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, hear me out. The first part. "Play your life in 3rd person" that took me a second. If this was the plot of a novel I would have murdered people while waiting for them to finally talk. I did need that. That's the best one but I'm not sure still. It's like if the reality was 10% my false hope raised it to a 50 but now I'm stuck once again.
    "Whatever is going to happen is gonna happen anyway." I- i okay, but, you know what yeah maybe I should just go with the flow. It's not the rejection i fear it's the loneliness. Though the beginning was short lived i treasure it so maybe i should stop now

Easier said than done. If it was that simple i would have done it way before you even know any of this if you ever will.
    Openly put this didn't effect me too much but sure tears well up sometimes but once again easier said than done.
    I don't want some stupid ex to moon or sun over me. Going back a post or two i mentioned false hope in this case it was the fact that despite the use of 'was' neither of us ever talked about it, that's the salt to my wound.
    Mmhm thank

8. Writer_Luna

Writer_Luna Professional Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are anxious about confrontation maybe start with texting? Because usually that way you can atleast feel better?

That's my advice i text my boyfriend when I'm angry or sad even if we're sitting in the same home. So yeah try that!?