Recommendations Female bullying MC but later fall for him

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by emersy, Sep 28, 2019.

1. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking for mangas and/or novels of any kind where a FEMALE bullies the MC but later on due to some circumstance she falls for him. Take note that I wont be looking at ‘tsundere’-centered plots as I personally dont see it as actual bully falls for bullied scenario. if possible I want to see the development of the two where the bully starts to have feelings to our hero.

best examples are;

GTO anko and Nobu
    Onihime VS (this one i’ll categorized it as a tsundere development with the way the author justified arima’s bullying and how he shows how she became desperate knowing the possibility that the boy she was bullying(likes) was with another woman like any other desperate people bribes / tries to keep someone loyal (she seduces him and offer herself to him but to her distaste he politely rejected her which results. to her meltdown ) that s the part where tsunderes lack the realization, the what if scenarios. these tsunderes feels like they are gods who can do whatever they want so i really want to stay away from that(but I have a few exceptions so dont be sad)

Onani master kurosawa bully doesnt have any big role at the start but the very last arc was what excite me the most. I like the chemistry of the story the process of how the bully and the mc got closed together ( this shows that we dont need to overused the tsun power to make a good plot for the characters in the story, the simpler the better)

crime and punishment an adult webtoon series. Its not really heavily focused on romance but instead about the relationship of the bullied guy and his bully and his unique way of taking revenge revenge on her. the Female lead kinda show little interest to the male lead little by little (somewhat like a Stockholm syndrome)