Recommendations Female Dominance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shorng, Oct 15, 2020.

1. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only get 18 chapters to read, I dont get the full chapters.. For chapter 19 above, there arent available on any websites :blob_coughblood::blob_teary:

2. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Just completed this novel. This is the best novel I have read in a while:blobnosebleed:. Don't know if anyone already recommended it.

Omega男友饲养指南[女A男O]
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/4468735?more=0&whole=1
    It's not a complete ABO world. Ml traveled from ABO world to the normal world as an Omega. It's not a matriarchy world but in the relationship fl is the dominant. Since her boyfriend is an Omega so she can only act as an alpha.
    There is a second couple in there and I absolutely love them:blobmelt:.

Here You can read the locked chapters
    http://www.hongtaoxs.com/book/44116/

Hope you like it ^_^

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  3. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks chuchu :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Anyone can recommend me for NP femdom novel or another good femdom novels? :blobpopcorn_cool:

Do you know where the website which is have all the chapters unlocked or available?

4. sweethani

sweethani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    治好了多年不O的霸总[女A男O]

Chuchuchama likes this.
  5. sweethani

sweethani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think her appearance looks soft and cute but I don't think her personality is soft and cute.. Just try to read it and I think you would understand what I mean.. Although her appearance is soft and cute but you should not underestimate her force value..

Nebula likes this.
  6. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read many female Alpha and male omega novels so just wanna try different combination like female Alpha and male beta or female beta and male omega (fl has to be on top):pikablob:
    If anyone has come across this type please do suggest it.

I have come across such novel but it is still ongoing so haven't started reading it yet.
    By beta Boyfriend
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/6011440

sweethani, Taruna and Nebula like this.
  8. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.....I have read many Chinese novels but never came across a domineering fl or a decent fl. Those CEO novels are even more outrageous. There are Many novels which contains scenes where ml is forcing fl On bed just because he is jealous or for some other shitty reasons. And the worst part is fl forgives the ml:blobtriumph:
    And the iskai novels Where fl Transmigrate into a novel and becomes a mother of a child (here comes her motherly love for the child automatically for the very first time she sees him). Then she decides to be with the child's father. I really don't like it since the ml has already been with the original bady.
    There are some Chinese novels with female leads who have actual power but there is always ml who is much more better than her. He has to always outshine her.
    Many ml in Chinese novels are always rude and domineering while second ml is gentle and considerate but fl still chosses the ml:blob_catflip:
    I can even write thousands words if you ask me why I came into this genre:blobsweat_2:

Only this genre has fl(who is not always in passive state) but it takes time to search for a decent novel since it isn't possible to read the reviews of it. Would have been better if this genre was popular so it could be translated in English:blobcat_rawr:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Taruna and Nebula like this.
  9. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    The commen characteristic of female lead I have seen in most transmigrated or some other novels is being dense. Every one around the main leads knows that ml has feelings for fl except for herself. It really turns me off:blobpopcorn_two:
    Some iskai novels where fl gets transmigrated into novels and Meets the younger version of ml who is miserable, her mother nature comes out and decides to care of ml and hand over him to fl safely. Like seriously what nonsense are those fl thinking:facepalm: do really think that after being with the ml in their miserable time and helping them, they will still fall in love with fl.
    Don't get me started with those CEO novels where the fl finally takes stand for herself and tries to get away from the relationship but boom author-sama makes her pregnant. Female lead has to get together with ml again without sorting her feelings for the ml because of the child.
    Those japanese mangas, I have never seen a female lead who is active rather than being passive. They always blush infront of the ml( I don't have anything against it but seeing the same characteristic in every fl :sick:). And the high school mangas, why the hell every time the ml is super hot and intelligent while the fl is average both in looks and studies.

I have also tried the novels where the fl is older than ml so the fl will be somewhat active and ml will be cute but there aren't many of those type.

After trying many genre like CEO, iskai, transmigration, system, world hopping finaly got to this genre.
    If only normal novel's ml can be like female superior fl who are much more tolerable and gentleman.
    Now I can't even go to those normal novels with domineering ml and dense, cute, brain-dead, super nice fl:sweating_profusely:

Taruna and Nebula like this.
  10. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it and it is quite good. But it is difficult to maintain the interest in a manga since they update once a week or month.

Nebula likes this.
  11. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    和队长恋爱后_56 chapters
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/3521628

Female Alpha and male Beta
    Fl is a college student while ml is a super power ability user.
    It's a simple story without any drama:p

sweethani likes this.
  12. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I have many unfinished mangas in my library like step mother's marchen, take care of me in my 19th life and many more. I was thinking of completing them after they are completely released.
    Since it is almost completed, I guess I will read it again from the start since I don't remember much :blobpats:

Nebula likes this.
  13. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    A Stepmother's marchen is an European style manga and see you in my 19th life is modern days manga.
    You can find it mangaowl .

A Stepmother's marchen
    https://mangaowl.net/single/54746/a-stepmother-s-m--rchen

See you in my 19th life
    https://mangaowl.net/single/59525/please-take-care-of-me-in-this-life-as-well

just.checking and Nebula like this.
  14. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats::blobpats: didn't see that clearly

Usually I will read novels in this website jjwxc and for the locked chapters I will copy and paste the Chinese name of the novel in Google, you will get many websites where you can read but mostly those have some disturbing ads and all:sushi_chubby:

If you are unable to find any website to read, tell me the novel and I will share you the link .

15. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I do have many choices to read from but I don't know which one to start :blobsweat:
    After completing a novel, it takes too long for me to start a new one.

fAmO
    https://m.jjwxc.net/search/index/page/3?kw=%C5%AEA%C4%D0O&t=1&o=5

Female superior
    https://m.jjwxc.net/search/index/page/11?kw=%C5%AE%D7%F0&t=1

I Usually search for new novels from these two categories in jjwxc

In normal novels I use to find the fl vase like character who is only good for face slapping now that I have started reading this genre I find ml useless.
    Since I have read many novels in this genre and normal ones don't interest me so I am searching for the novels which has strong ml or not overly shy ml or ml is older than fl.
    There aren't many novels which meets my expectations.
    There are already few fAmO novels, now I started searching for fAmB and fBmO combination which are even more rare::blobcatsad::

The thing which makes me shed tears is I don't even know where to search from:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    sweethani and Nebula like this.
  16. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    我成了偶像的克星[女A男0]
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/4656805?more=0&whole=1
    Fl is bouty hunter. She falls in blackhole or something and travels back to 2000 years ago. She meets the ml and stays with him in an unknown planet for three months. They both part ways in bad terms. Fl feels devasted knowing she traveled back in time but soon regains her spirits thinking about her idol.
    Turns out ml is the one who she worshipped and admired her whole life.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  17. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I read "she fell in love with blackhole" :blobneutral:

18. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you search for fAfO combination? If you know please recommend me:blobsmilehappy:
    I'm really interested in this combination:blobmelt:

19. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't just like yuri:hmm:
    Didn't come across any novel with that combination.
    If i see any fAfO novel I will recommend you:blobsalute:.

Taruna likes this.
  20. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!:blobupset:
    I don't think it's yuri cause A and O are considered different sex? And it's abo world so....it doesn't feel like yuri:blobsmilehappy:

Chuchuchama likes this.