Recommendations Female Lead HP & Detective Conan fanfics

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, May 16, 2022.

1. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    So as the tittle says am looking for some more female lead fanfics.
    • I prefer no cp (in HP its fine if the ml is either Fred or George :blobmelt:).
    • No reverse harem or navie/stupid protagonist. :blobexpressionless:
    • Harry Potter or Detective Conan fandoms as stated in the tittle.
    • SI/OC.
    • Pref Badass fl (cynic,sarcastic is a bonus!)
    Raws are fine too.

I only read a few fantastic :aww: HP fanfic with female lead so far do refer to them:
    1. 哈利波特:第三只喜鹊 [Harry Potter: The Third Magpie]
    2. 霍格沃茨吃瓜人 [Hogwarts Melon Eater]
    3. Evermore
    4. What's Her Name in Hufflepuff
    5. Broken
    6. Things I Must Remember at Hogwarts
    7. Katherine Nott

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
  2. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.fanfiction.net/book/Harry-Potter/?&srt=4&lan=1&r=10&len=100&c1=3
    Most of these have HP as the protagonist but you will still find some with Hermione not just being his partner. You can also try filtering for Tonks as I recall there are some good fics with her, I wouldn't recommend Ginny coz you'll get soulbound crap with Harry.
    Maybe there are some Daphne the "ice queen" or Luna fanfics.
    https://forums.darklordpotter.net/ Join and ask on this forum, this is the best forum for HP fics.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/ Ask here as well.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10991501/1/Hermione-Granger-and-the-Serpent-s-Renaissance
    https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/hermione-granger-and-the-boy-who-lived-si.975397/
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5511855/1/Delenda-Est Harry traveled back in time and met uncorrupted Bellatrix. They're both protagonists but I like her better, she's more brain and he the muscle.

Lehiye likes this.
  3. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Aigh..I should have addedd the SI part.. to be frank in HP I did not like most of the female characters except the little angel Luna..
    Thanks for the site suggest :aww:

4. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13828832/1/Bootstrapping-Book-1 She realizes how extreme this DxD universe is and she will never have peace here with beings stronger than gods so she gets powerful and knowledgable enought to dimensionally travel and ends up in Naruto.
    https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...nnihilation-si-iron-blooded-commander.979266/ I didn't know anything about Battletech either but it's great and funny, she has a device which can scan and replicate any machine, that in a universe where people have mechs and crappy spaceships but have forgotten have to make them coz of the constant wars, is highly useful.
    https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...ark-world-grey-goo-si-x-warhammer-40k.966497/ From a strategy game where you play as Grey Goo - nanomachines, she wakes up in galaxy where there is only war... Warhammer 40k, it's a nasty place with demons, cultists, horrible aliens and more horrible aliens and corrupt and dogmatic humans...plenty things to fix, and an army to do it with.
    https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/fate-denied-a-star-wars-si.525061/ She gets reborn into the Jedi temple 20-30 years before canon, I think before Episode I. With her knowledge as soon as she becomes a Knight she gets out and saves Ranulph Tarkin, older brother of the infamous Wilhuff. She nudges him to make a stronger Outer Rim(huge part of the galaxy being exploited, pirated and with slavery, the reason for the war and Separatists). Changes make changes and now there are a bunch of different factions of Sith and Jedi running around. Palpatine's plan has been ruined but he didn't kill his master Plagueis like in canon and now a different war is coming, and Viera with her reformed not so blind and dogmatic Jedi is preparing. They're called Blue Jedi from Naboo, Coruscant has been deserted by everyone(1 trillion people) after a tragedy and some of the other conservative Jedi went to another planet.

Female SI's, highly recommended even if you read them fanon blind.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
    Lehiye likes this.
  5. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say sure only if they weren't all sci-fi am not rly fond of that genre

Jojo775 likes this.
  6. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically Star Wars isn't much of a sci-fi, it's a fantasy in space and Warhammer has Orcs, Elves, demons, sorcery and the Inquisition!

7. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    well for me space batlles/space ships etc = sci-fi

8. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Evermore
    "Who are you gonna hex, now?"
    "Anyone who says anything mean about—what's your name?" The twins seemed to realize just then that they had no idea, and when the first—the twin on her right, he always seemed to speak first—asked, the second perked up and immediately turned to look at her.
    "Ever. Ever Moore."
    "Your parents must hate you with a name like that."

Mc is an insecur muggle born little witch. She met the twins on the train and they hit it off well. She loves reading and of course hanging out with Fred, George, Lee and Star (a tall 3rd year Hufflepuff). The story keeps switching between absolutely wholesome and begin glum afk

[21 ch, saddly dropped a fantastic hurt/comfort read if only it wasn't cut down before a fun part :bloborz:]

9. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind reading from the raw CN website, then maybe you can try :
    手握古早剧本和警校组贴贴
    Title : Holding the ancient script and the police academy stickers
    FMC has system, and she is hiding her identity as a girl in the police academy. She is supposed to be a heroine with ancient/cliche script, but she choose to carry the long aotian hero script . The frist time she meet them, she princess carry matsuda. She is so strong. Like aotian hero. She is straughtforward, strong, and doesn't look like a girl at all. And she can voice change, so no one suspect her
    She is actually gin's sister, and she will dream about their past little by little
    She actually suspect that she is the original soul of this body, and the experiment from the black organization is messing her head (or, she is actually has system?. No one knows, and the novel is still ongoing)
    I love it when mc destroy the love flags and the cliche flags . Idk if it is cp or non cp, but so far, I still can't see the male lead
    [EDIT] After reading it until the end, it is non CP

Another FMC conan fanfifc that I recently read :
    我NPC今天就要做真酒
    Title : My NPC is going to make real wine today
    Synopsis :
    My name is... I have many names, and my name in this life is Qingshui Liang.

Here's the thing, I'm a professional NPC in a comic, specializing in the business of playing the dead. The scope of my work is very wide. Sometimes I am a victim who is surrounded by detectives to reason about the cause of death, and sometimes Mafia is shot by a stray bullet. The unfortunate passer-by A, who was killed or injured in the middle, was sometimes an ordinary social animal who was mistakenly killed as an undercover because of his too diligent work.

In short, after working for many years, drowning, hanging, beating to death with poison guns. Killing to death... There is no way of dying in this world that I have not tried.

In this life, I should have died on March 13th.

However, when the hunting time was about to come, the will of the world suddenly stopped. I hesitated and whispered in the ear of a primary school student: "Drum washing machine."

Immediately after, my fate changed dramatically, and from then on, I was liberated, became the master of the house, and became a dignified, story-telling... NPC.

Once you become a passerby who has nothing to do with the main line, you will be sacrificed to the sky at any time; if you join the red party to be a good person, wash the weak three points, you will still die if you don't have a role - the only way to survive is to become a bottle of genuine goods lying in the center of the main line. Watered wine.

In order to reach the finale, my NPC is going to make real wine today!

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    Lehiye likes this.
  10. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Katherine Nott
    Life at Hogwarts is not easy more so when you're from a pure blood family happen to be shorted into Griffyndor. Her pureblod fanatic father thinks he is a disgrace, the sylentherins think she is a blood traitor not to mention everyone in her house begin vary of her because they think her family is a supporter of the dark lord. Having everyone as her enemy having to look out for threaths at every corner definitely don't call for a good time till... all of this changed with a water balloon crashing right into her head...
    [43 ch]

Things I Must Remember at Hogwarts
    Emma Jones: a 5th year Gryffindor who loves a good laugh. To her classmates' amusement and her professors' dismay, Emma is constantly up to something.
    Some of her legendary deeds:
    1. Hug a sylentherin day (including Snape)
    2. Paint the death eaters robes pink
    3. Scream "SANTA" Run up and sit on Dumbledore's lap and demand your christmas presents. (In the middle of june)
    [30 ch]

Broken
    After losing her family in a fire, Samantha Jones is visited by an old man with twinkling eyes. He tells her all about magic, Hogwarts and that she's a witch. While at school, she tries to cope with her family's deaths and meets the Weasley twins. She becomes friends with Neville and attempts to avoid the twins.
    [27 ch, Complete]

What's Her Name in Hufflepuff
    Kasey, just an ol' boring hopeless antisocial adult who happened to have the misfortune or luck to chance up on a magic mirror in an ordinary muggle yard sale. As fate has it she had to meet some random psycho who after taking her money kicked her right trough the lens into a treasury... full of gold with no way out in sight. Not to mention... she seem to have turned into her 11 year old self. With the treasures she obtained and a determination for her new magical life she had to figure out how to avoid the adults suspicion and find somewhere to live till she can go to Hogwarts....
    [31 ch]