Resolved Female Lead Second Chance/Time Loop?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by GOGO2343, Feb 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. GOGO2343

GOGO2343 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember a lot of it but what I think occurs at beginning is that the Female Lead (FL) has had multiple deaths and is sick of everything especially her abusive family.

At the beginning, the brother apparently threw in a lit candle into her room as a prank. FL sees the candle and throws it outside of her room alongside some books from her room to make the flames bigger and get the attention of her dad (a water mage?) who is currently chatting with some guests. The intention was to make both of them look bad in front of the guests

After putting out the fire, both the Dad and Brother are confused at the situation while the guests are feeling sad for the FL who is currently putting on an act. FL blames the brother who reluctantly agrees as he did throw the candle and the Dad punishes the brother as there are guests and he has to set an example.

FL moves to another room and the brother is visibly angry at her. The brother's name might be Leo or Diego but both are likely wrong. Both at this point are children

lifeeee likes this.
  2. GOGO2343

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she died 7 times? and is likely a saint

3. lifeeee

lifeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you remember if it's a novel, and the original language of it? it might be easier to find if we know these details. i'm also interested in this story so i also wanna know the title :blobpeek:

4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    This is definitely KR!

That drama~ hahaha.

I only knew about similar novel, Death is the ending for the Villainess...

I haven't read it yet though. So, I'm not sure. But FL here also died multiple times and it was stated already at the sypnosis.

5. GOGO2343

Reading List:
    Link
    Like Aachiin0914 said, this is definitely a Korean Novel (and doesn't have manhwa adaption at the time I discovered it) and it doesn't have Isekai elements but seems to be a time loop.

6. lifeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh so it's Korean (I wasn't sure before cause there are also some Japanese novels with time loop-villainess plot :blob_pout:) ... But I'll try to find the title and share it here if ever I will be able to.

Also, Death is the Ending for the Villainess is really lit :blobpopcorn_cool: I've skimmed through the novel and for me, it's really good. It became a bit messy towards the climax but it's still pretty nice. Plus the art style of the manhwa is really beautiful :blobsmilehappyeyes:

7. GOGO2343

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit more detail i can give (though i can't conclude if its right) is that the Dad seems to be feared by others likely due to his appearance (Handsome but cold type), power and abilities. He is a water mage and doesn't really care about the FL despite her being his daughter. I don't recall there being any mention of the FL's mom

His son seems to be spoiled and harasses the FL in their childhood but i think it escalates over her life (or remaining life span I guess).

The brother initially threw the candle just so that he can scare the FL but not with the purpose of harming her. However, FL anticipated this ( as she had lived through this scenario multiple times) so threw it outside with the intention of making the Dad and Son look extremely awful in front of the guests and get their sympathy

Eventually a servant calls for help from the dad who immediately rushes to her room and puts it out with his abilities. Trash Dad suspects the FL for the incident but she puts up a sad facade to avoid blame which she pins on the Brother. Brother somewhat admits to it (but he is confused and shocked) and the Dad is forced to punish the brother as the guests started to gossip between themselves.

FL pleads for the Dad to move her to another room as she says that the Brother will harm her again and the Dad is forced to comply because of the situation. The Brother becomes visibly frustrated at the blaming and I'm pretty sure he threatens her in front of the Dad and guests so the gossiping becomes worse and the Dad is forced to deal with the Brother as the family's reputation is changing for the worse.

I apologize for the description but this is all I can remember from the novel :(. This is still at the beginning of the Novel and the FL had just re awoke after dying. She had been going over her past lives but hearing her brother is what triggers the chain of events. While i'm not sure, I think the Brother's name is likely Leo.

lifeeee likes this.
  8. GOGO2343

Reading List:
    Link
  9. lifeeee

Reading List:
    Link