Recommendations female mc,possible reincarnation/reborn

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jem3710, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just looking for some stories w a genuinely good storyline that can keep me interested, not just thrown together yk. Also w a female mc that is not super greedy,annoying, really weak, or super naive. Another thing is I can’t handle really sad or tragic stories, they kinda break my heart. I just want an MC who is smart, becoming strong, has a goal and goes for it, finding love along the way. I do enjoy reincarnated into a novel stories,reborn + getting revenge stories, transmigrated into otome games, reborn into villainess Noble/actress, or into a supporting character but also do like more normal stories . I like seeing the MC change their fate. I do like reverse harem and seeing all the men fall for the MC along the way but also enjoy just one love interest. I don’t want the love interest to be a total douche either and I do like a powerful ML alongside a powerful MC in the end whether he’s a great cultivator, CEO, film emperor, prince, martial artists, just not weak. I love ML’s only being sweet for the MC but not in a really cruel way yk. I do enjoy longer books because I love reading but also not too long to the point where it gets boring. I really enjoy some adventure and watching the MC grow stronger, reach her goal successfully and finding love in the end. Some of the stories I’ve enjoyed a lot are “The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend” “I’m Not Your Female Lead” I really loved “This MC is Kickass” Please recommend as many as you can because I have a lot saved and many lists!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  2. Number One Dumpling

Number One Dumpling 『Mrs. Bread's』『hibernating』

Reading List:
    Link
    Emma626, AbroginaT_T and Jem3710 like this.
  3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, try " light and shadow ", it also has a manga. The FMC is smart, strong and not greedy. They aren't reborn but since they went from pretending to be male back to female you can say they were as they took a new identity. There was some tragedy in the past, but the story is mostly about moving forward so it shouldn't be that bad.

It's not adventure though, but MC is definitely all about changing their fate. ML is also strong and they are equals.

Jem3710 and TXHY like this.
  4. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
  5. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ascending, Do Not Disturb

Not reincarnation, but it just finished and is wonderful! I love how it both follows and breaks cliché tropes.

For example, Kong Hou (the MC) is shown to follow the latest trends and go out shopping a lot, but this doesn't make her shallow. In a different novel, this trait would be used to show how petty and vain a female character is (to contrast with the humble heroine).

Another time, Kong Hou + ML are facing off against a female evil cultivator and are called as hypocrites who hide their nature, so evil cultivators are much better since they are upfront about how bad they are. Kong Hou then blasts her with, "You kill and eat innocent people for fun! I think that is much worse than anything we good cultivators do." :hmm::blobokhand:

She straight up calls out the 'evil is cool, the good guys are secretly bad' plotline in stories. There is a reason they are called evil cultivators. :blobwink:

lie-chiii and Jem3710 like this.