Resolved Female MC Transmigration Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Alaohi, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Alaohi

Alaohi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the title and also some parts of the story but I still remember some in the first part.

The story is about a young woman (can’t remember whether she’s an assassin or a part of some kind of undercover group) from the modern era who got betrayed and transmigrated into the historical period. She transmigrated into a world with cultivation. I forgot if there’s anything that happened earlier but the only thing I remember is that the MC was badly injured (her face disfigured and her body full of cuts) and was tied into a tree. She was saved by an old man (a physician) who later made her his disciple and introduced her to her new five senior brothers who are also the old man’s disciples.

I also remember a scene a where the night after she woke up from getting saved by the old man. She went outside even though it’s raining (I’m not sure if it rained after she went out or it was already raining when she went out). I remember that she was heartbroken by the betrayal (not sure what kind of betrayal she encountered/can’t remember) in her modern life she felt so she just stayed in rain with her grieving heart.

Also if I remember correctly, the MC wears a veil to cover her face because of how badly disfigured it was. Although she managed to heal her face back into her gorgeous appearance. Also, there was a scene where the Male Lead or not. I’m not sure if it was the Male Lead but someone got in danger while they were in a forest (can’t remember why they’re in a forest) and he was about to fall. Luckily the MC managed to save that person but her veil got removed in the process. And that’s how the Male Lead and her companions saw her appearance.

Sorry for the vague examples. That’s the only thing I can remember about the story. This is actually the first transmigration story I’ve ever read and I eventually forgot the title because of how many stories I’ve read. But it’s been a while since I’ve read this novel so I’m pretty sure there were new updates so I’m looking forward to re-reading it and catching up to story.

Anyways, thank you if you can help me but if you don’t know the novel then that’s okay. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

2. vicauc

vicauc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of The Ghostly Doctor
    She transmigrated into body that is disfigured from betrayel of friend. Has cultivation type stuff too. Also hides face with veil. But I'm not too sure.

3. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

4. Alaohi

Alaohi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn’t the story although it’s quite similar and I’ve also read it but thank you!!

I just checked the first few chapters and it’s this. This was actually in my list of want to read but I just didn’t read it yet so I skip this story unintentionally when I tried to find the story. I really appreciate your help, Thank you so much!