Forgotten Title Female mc where she begged for her baby back

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by jocundism, Aug 27, 2021.

1. jocundism

jocundism Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am at a lost because i've been trying to find this novel/manhwa for a while now but it seems as if it fell off the face of the earth.

it was about a female mc who grieved over the lost of her child and begged for the ml to save the child instead of herself? she was literally on the floor, nails dragging against the floor? i think there was people surrounding the baby to sacrifice her baby or something. i believe the ml killed her baby? i do remember that when it was extremely popular, everyone agreed that the ml was a pos.

idk if you'll find what i'm trying to get at bc i'm honestly not really sure at this point lmfao.

i do know, however, that it isn't the duchess in the green glasshouse.

but if anyone can figure out what i'm trying to get at then please relieve me from this headache because i can not find it anywhere.

(edit 1) - it's a korean novel/manhwa

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  2. lazyfujo

lazyfujo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping~

3. Moontsuki

Moontsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did she then die and reincarnate.

4. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? The "ML" is the "ML"?!? U sure that person is not the villain??

FlufflyLittleRabbit and lazyfujo like this.
  5. jocundism

jocundism Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i believe so? my memory is really shot at this point because i do remember that it was along with one the popular novels/manhwa when who made me a princess, remarried empress, and the abandoned empress were reallllyyyy popular.

i also think she wanted to do everything in her power to take revenge on the ml since he killed her(their?) baby.

like i said... i can't remember... TT___TT

6. Moontsuki

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i know what your talking about, ill look through my novellist for it.

jocundism likes this.
  7. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read it but, Please Save My Child?

Sorry, the cover just popped into my mind when I saw your forum title. It might not be the one you searched for :notlikeblob:

8. jocundism

jocundism Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately no but thank you so much for taking the time out to reply! i really appreciate it!

it was both a novel and had a manhwa adaptation to it so idk if that will help.

9. Emeraldmimi

Emeraldmimi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it have something to do with her baby having a certain kind of blood, bones, or possibly heart/organs that needed to be used to "cure" his beloved, but I think it was all a scheme...
    Sorry, something like that keeps coming to mind, but I'd have to search a bit if you think it could be it.

jocundism likes this.
  10. Moontsuki

Reading List:
    Link
  11. jocundism

jocundism Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think this is what i'm looking for?! in the manhwa adaptation, i jusy remember the scene of the pos taking the baby's life and with the author in the footnote written that the supposed ml was actually more gruesome than what was finally drawn as they did a side by side real depiction than what was released in the manhwa.

idk why but i want to assume that the supposed ml was a red head (in the manhwa)?

12. Itsl

Itsl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shadow queen maybe? Her baby gets taken away from her and she realizes she was just a substitute for a girl that looks exactly like her. I don’t think the ml had much to do with her death or the death of their child in the first time line though.

13. Avni

Avni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, but I don't think the prince was with her then, it was in the jail and Veronica was holding the child I believe, I may remember it wrong tho

14. 94321

94321 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it maybe First Miss Reborn? Her husband isn't the ml but it has him killing her baby and her begging to save him.

15. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    But in this one, the ml wasn't psychopathic to sacrifice the child, because of the weakened state of the imperial family, the noble took hold of him so he couldn't move freely, he knew the FL is different and he wanted to save her but he was powerless.