Resolved Female MC! whose "grandfather" is an exorcist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RiannNeko, Mar 28, 2021.

1. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a novel where the MC was someone raised on the mountains by her "grandfather" only to know that she is the missing daghter of a family in the city. At first she thinks that the grandfather is a scammer but quickly learns of his abilities when the materials he gave her for feng shui can be sold by a high amount. She later discovers that her grandfather is actually China's greatest feng shui master. It's a very comedic story and I remember enjoying it and it having a great pacing though I can't remember the title.

It is a romance as well where the ML has this severe problems with his yang and is highly dangerous if he not on the villa filled with protective seals.MC can offset it for a bit but MC's grandfather isn't answering his wechat for a consultation.

Thank you in advance for the help!

2. Iiche

Iiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Believe it or not, I've already caught you" is the title. It hasn't updated in a while but it's a fun read.

RiannNeko likes this.
  3. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I tried searching the feng shui and exorcism tag but it wasn't tagged as such. I just thought the grandpa would be in the summary but I was wrong.

Thank you so much