Resolved Female protagonist meets her murderer after her rebirth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lokum, Apr 28, 2019.

?

I need your help. Will you help me?

1. Sure thing! I'm always ready to save the day.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. I'm sorry, I'm busy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm not sorry and I'm not busy but I just don't feel like it.

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Nah.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'll see what I can do, but no promise, okay?

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Lokum

Lokum Forum Member Banned

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    I forgot the title of the series.
    Here's the plot:
    A strong female protagonist is persecuted and then murdered because of the her rival's orders. Her murderer is in love (unrequited, the rival is already taken) with her rival, so that's why he follows the bad female's orders. He cruelly murders the FL. (he's some kind of a cool&cold, super strong general?//prince? I think)
    Then FL is reincarnated. 10 years in the past or smth? Idk anymore. She's much younger, almost a kid.
    She accidentally meets this guy (the murderer), who is also only a child. He was not favored by the emperor.
    Somehow, she decides not to murder him (for revenge), but to befriend him. She ends up always protecting him and I think teaching him martial arts. He becomes super attached to her.
    Long story short, they grow up. And then the ML actually falls for her. I stopped at that point, and lost the title.
    Here's a tip, that maybe helpful: at the beginning of the novel, when the FL and ML are still kids, there's also a murder scene (kinda gory) during Emperor's banquet, where they both kill a lot of ppl. This attracted Emperor's attention.

That's it.
    I really don't remember anything else.
    The FL is strong, and calm. Gives off similar vibes as The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage.
    Do you know what novel I am talking about?
    Also, if you happen to know any novel with a badass female lead, that doesn't end with revenge+killing her step sisters/cousins etc, that'd be cool. 」( ̄▽ ̄」)

2. endspell

endspell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ainnuriz

ainnuriz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of the Tyrant’s Pet: Regent Prince is too Fierce

Lokum likes this.
  4. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    no..sorry
    Crossing to the Future, it’s Not Easy to Be a Man female mc crossdress because family inheritance fight. Last time i read no step siblings, & cousins are never mentioned again. More focuses on training & battle, mecha world.

Lokum likes this.
  5. Lokum

Reading List:
    Link
    endspell likes this.
  6. Lokum

Reading List:
    Link
    Super fast reply, and you're right!
    Thx

7. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    So you mean to say mc fall for murder, look like there's lot of many female who like Stockholm Syndrome female mc novel

Lokum likes this.
  8. Lokum

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it - it's the Rebirth of the Tyrant’s Pet: Regent Prince is too Fierce - other people commented.
    I'll check out your recommendation, I saw it but never gave it a try.
    Thanks!

9. Lokum

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. Yeah, but my post was more like "plot explained badly"
    She falls for him, but it's kinda gradual? Actually, I'm not sure if FL falls for him, but the male lead is certainly in love. I haven't read it till the end.
    It may be weird though, if we look at the bigger picture. Yet it was refreshing. I'm tired of novels were the Female Lead is reborn, and then avenges her death, killing everyone on the left and on the right. It was a novelty to see a protagonist who tries a different approach.

10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here, tired of revenge novel but too uncomfortable to read novel where mc fall for murder and end up marry him. Only if she fall for decent guy who isn't murder, novel will be very good. Only novel that has no revenge had murder psycho male lead which left me uncomfortable and disgust. And mc being too soft heart for murder just because he is poor or pity. She forget how she was also being bully, pity and abandoned.

Lokum likes this.
  11. Lokum

Reading List:
    Link
    But if she is reborn, then technically she can change the future, so that the ML won't kill her. The ML then changes himself. His past and future selves are basically different people, right?
    (・∧‐)ゞ *scratching head*
    What I mean is that judging people by actions they will supposedly take in the future can turn out to be wrong.
    What's your opinion on this?