Resolved Female protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by iEatSlippers_K2, May 26, 2022.

1. iEatSlippers_K2

iEatSlippers_K2 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I am looking for a novel where the female protagonist is low-key. I don't remember much; however, I remember a specific scene in the novel where the female protagonist goes to a variety show and each person pairs up into teams. The goal, I think, is to compete between teams. One of the competitions was to climb the mountain the fastest, with all their luggage. Everyone laughed at the female protagonist as it seemed that her suitcase was heavy. Unexpectedly, her suitcase follows her without anybody carrying it. It climbs the mountain and surprises everyone, including the livestream, where everyone is envious and tries to find where to buy it.

Something else is that they had to get out of the jungle; however, they appear to be hunted. Her partner thinks it's all for reality until she tells him to be careful. Eventually, she defeats them all easily and the male lead comes by to help them get out of there.

I'd appreciate all the help. Thank you.

2. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? If she's low-key, why would she be on a variety show? Furthermore, why would she use a luggage that would obviously stand out?

seemanta likes this.
  3. iEatSlippers_K2

iEatSlippers_K2 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if she was low-key; however, it could have been she's low-key but slaps people in the face. Sorry if it contradicted itself.