Recommendations Female rebirth/revenge novel with gentleman male lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by arzettay, Jan 21, 2020.

1. arzettay

arzettay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh i wouldn't stand this kind of plot of a novel...I would have dropped it right away. I dont think i've encountered that novel you mentioned but I've seen FMC that are a villainess in the past and were hurt by the ML then have a bad ending, after that she reincarnated before the tragic events happened and changing her ways not to be a villainess anymore then the ML fell for her. This is a different scenario from what you just mentioned but I can still stand this because In the past It was the FMC's fault.

[I wish she wasn’t female human cause I feel like she humiliated all women] Indeed, these type of thinking of FMC is motivating females to not voice out if they were being raped/forced to do something they didnt want to do because it looks like they dont have the power to do so, it's disgusting to be honest.

utsukushi01 likes this.
  2. midorimeii

midorimeii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, this might be not quite the revenge story thay you're looking for but here..
    The Downfall of the Eldeat Miss
    We have a Male Lead going through a rebirth, and he is absolutely gentleman. Before his rebirth, he was killed by his wife, the FL.

utsukushi01 likes this.
  3. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of the rare gems I found and was honestly surprised that it's only rated 4.2 stars. I'm starting to feel like josei readers have bad taste. Rebirth of the Evil Mother-In-Law
    Although the ML is more of a side character if anything and only appears in the later part of story. The translations hasn't caught up yet on his appearance.