Spoiler Female with no blending (fast wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by araarq, Sep 3, 2019.

1. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Female with no blending (fast wear)
    Raw: 女配不掺和(快穿)
    http://www.xhxswz.com/go/33620/

Summary: Lin Dan has bound an auxiliary system to do auxiliary tasks to maintain the plot in countless small worlds. To put it bluntly, it is to be a female or cannon fodder, to use his humbleness to complete the mission.

————————————————————
    I read the first two and last chapter, and from what i understood, the MC transmigrates through different worlds, but there are two additional characters, ML and his sweetheart. MC can’t help but love ML even though he causes her heartache, even though he supports the other woman.
    In the end
    MC sacrifices herself to save one of the worlds that she is in. ML tries to save her, but MC instead, uses that opportunity to save ML. ML also uses an item to make his “sweetheart” experience hell, because apparently she was feigning losing her memories every world. After going back, ML discovers that MC is still alive, but MC left quietly and no one knows where she went. ML is content that even though he doesn’t have MC, knowing that she is alive enough for him.

JoshyM62, KriFiLinah, Xi-hime and 8 others like this.
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this sounds likes self-abuse. I'll pass.

3. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that bad, actually. The title more closely translates to "The Female Supporting Character Doesn't Participate". The real meat of the story is about MC kicking (ex-)ML aside and becoming a strong and independent woman on her own merit.

Also note: this is by the same author as Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil, so the writing quality is really good. It's not a fluffly story though. The tone is... IMO a bit serious for a quick transmigration story. There's little to no romance at all, and in fact, romance is the opposite of the message it's trying to tell. It's more about growing pains, finding oneself, becoming strong through hard work and adversity, etc.

MC and (ex-)ML works for the same quick transmigration organization as partners. MC joined up later, and ex-ML was sorta her mentor and partner in the business.

Because he helped her through the rough times as she got used to endless reincarnation, MC became emotionally dependent on him, which she thought was love. But ML didn't (think he) love her, and previously rejected her confession. They still remained partners after that because they still trusted each other with their lives, and they worked well together to accomplish their missions.

Then in one world, ML fell in love with a local white lotus girl. He started seeking out her incarnations world to world, helping her out. Eventually, during a mission to a cultivation world, he promised the white lotus a recommendation slot that would take her out of the cycle of reincarnation and directly into the upper ranks of the transmigration bureau... it was a slot that he had previously promised to MC.

That was the last straw that broke the camels back. MC decides she's going to cut off all her emotion for ML and go her own way, and then first step was to break her contract to her system (which also means being stuck in the current world). Then, later, she undergoes a lightning tribulation that goes awry. She's struck by a stray bolt of lightning (which I think is the machination of the Heavenly Dao at work), which sends her into a series of transmigrations...

So in each transmigration afterwards, MC enters each world without any memories of her previous worlds or experience as transmigrator. She gets to live each life solely as the person she becomes, just now with her personality.

In each life, she becomes a girl who previously had a fiance or boyfriend, or whatever, who has turned their backs on her and redirected their affections onto another white lotus girl. And in each life, MC chooses not to stick around and fight for the guy's affections, but go off on her own way and build up her own life, becoming a successful person in whatever area of expertise the story is centered on. Sometimes this ends up face slapping the original white lotus, though revenge isn't usually MC's goal. And I think in at least one world, MC also ends up with some other guy she comes to like.

...she comes back to the original cultivation world with her restored memories. Actually she comes back a little earlier in the timeline from when she attempted tribulation. She's still broken away from the system though.

Anyway, MC discards her sword arts and sword cultivation potential, leaves the sect ex-ML and white lotus were at, and starts over from the bottom as an alchemist/weaponsmith. She climbs back up to the top, with some help from ex-ML, who still sees her as a trusted comrade and who has been slowly realizing that the white lotus is not all she seems to be due to his unique cultivation art.

In the end, the white lotus's true face is revealed and her long term scam on the ex-ML comes to naught. MC finishes the mission she and ex-ML were originally sent to this world to accomplish - to fix the ascension ladder for this world. Doing so, she merges with the Heavenly Dao. Ex-ML gets kicked out of the world once his mission is complete, full of regret at how he treated MC and obsessed with waiting for her to come back. But in the end, even after the Heavenly Dao releases MC and she "comes back" to transmigrator HQ, she still leaves before ex-ML can get there, because from her POV there's no point to see him again.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  4. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr. Sounds like one of those 'masochism tango' novels where you have to be an M to enjoy it.

Elliana likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how you call him ex-ML, lmao. So, this author definitely brings out good novels. It changed my opinion. If it's this author, the MC won't be hung up on her love and will seek self-improvement. However, I'm still a sucker for romance stories, so it's disappointing that there's no new ML or anything to make my heart excited. I'll have to read this specifically when I'm in no mood for romance. Thanks for the spoiler! <3

Britney123, Xi-hime, Skyelyne and 3 others like this.
  6. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting. Is anyone Picking this up?

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  7. novellike

novellike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 女配不掺和 The Female Supporting Role Shows Out
    Author: 风流书呆/ 風流書呆/ Feng Liu Shu Dai /Casanovanic Bookworm
    The Orignal: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3595501
    The Translation: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-female-supporting-role-shows-out/
    Synopsis:
    Lin Dan has been bound with a supporting system to do auxiliary tasks to maintain the plot in countless small worlds. To put it bluntly, she is a female supporting role or the expendable, and uses her humble self to fulfill the greatness of others.

Being confused, persistent, crazy, unable to love, unable to gain, Lin Dan has experienced too much failure and pain. When she fully understands and decides to unbind the supporting system and to return to the original world, she is hacked into the 3,000 worlds on the way back to continue her struggle.

When she loses her memory, Lin Dan is no longer confused, so she decides to follow her own way, and discovers her own law finally–only when you love yourself seriously can you get the love of others, and as long as you live out yourself, no matter how insignificant it is, it will come to a day you become the leading role. If you are in full bloom, butterflies will come to you by themselves.

8. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no Male lead in this story....

9. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Give me some spoiler please

Elliana and MiserableSOUL like this.
  10. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're truly correct. This is undoubtedly the very best transmigration novel I've ever read. It's so unfortunate that this isn't translated yet but I very much look forward to it.

I just want to do some justice to this story for whomever is judging this book by it's cover, quite literally so. If you want some cliché romance with cold faced unemotional ML that only melts to the warm sunny spring that is the FL and the journey of them face slapping whoever the supposed original leads and scum ex fiancé's so to speak; then I'm sorry to say; this isn't for you. You can go find your swooning handsome loyal ML and fiery stunning FL elsewhere.

The female lead of this story isn't revenge driven nor equipped with many cheats placing her above all else. She is quite a normal person on a long journey in search of self worth. She only wants to learn how to truly love herself and treat herself better.

She doesn't really have any goals to achieve that are given by systems unlike other similar stories, other than living herself to the fullest. She doesn't carry omnipotent life times worth of memories with her, she starts anew at each life time. What she learns in a life goes according to the talents or background of original host, as she only retain the memories of the original host (no experience or automatic skills of original host is inherited) she has to work hard inorder to achieve the required skills.

And last but not least, there's little to no romance in this story at all, neither is FL searching for one. She is practically fine as long as their no romance in her life. This is simply a full filling story that's very well fine without any romance at all.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    JoshyM62, Nanya, Xi-hime and 8 others like this.
  11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like how, in the end, she doesn’t go with the ex-ml, but instead goes her own way.

12. anzu

anzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the best quick transmigation I have ever read. The raw is understandable too. The FL focus on herself and did not give a shit about ML in each arc. She is very mature and strong but very loving towards her loved one. I love every arc in this novel but the most favourite is the one where she become a cannon fodder's mother. This novel place at high ranking in yearly leaderboard of jjwxc too.

13. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. novellike

novellike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. novellike

novellike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and my novel title:cry::cry::cry:

16. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mtl this novel right now and it's really a gem. I like how the mc relies on herself to fix her own problems and learns to put herself first over love. In every world there seems to be a love interest but i'm not sure if its the same person?:hmm:

17. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    No , they aren't same.

18. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1. Raws are very understandable, even the cultivation arc ones. Which I thought I would never say. Besides for 2 arcs which I did not enjoy, the other arcs are very enjoyable and fresh. Nothing recycled and plot is new and interesting.
    MC is self reliant on skills she learnt and makes her own way into the world. I'm proud that she does this, but also sad because this makes for terrible romance and I sometimes ship her with a character but the ship rarely sails. There are a few arcs where she actually gets married and lives with her partner, but we never get to see the aftermath as literally after the confirm their relationship, the arc ends and new story starts.
    If anyone wants spoilers on specific arcs just let me know, I'll try my best.

Xi-hime, Elliana and gracecfe like this.
  19. MrBugaw

MrBugaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been enjoying the story so far, at about chapter 150. I'm just going to put all this under spoilers.

In the first part, the introduction, we find out that the the MC and the ex-ML has been hopping through worlds together as partners (not romantic) for probably thousands of years, and that the ex-ML has been seeking out the reincarnation of the person he fell in love with to help in every world. The MC had been trying to get the ex-MLs affection, but she finally got fed up with the ex-ML choosing the scheming white lotus (SWL) over her because she found out the ex-ML was going to give the MCs recommendation to join the 11th Dimensional Workers Union to the SWL. MC finally realized there was no hope for their relationship, that she was just giving herself pain. Kinda slow there, but hey. It's all backstory so we don't have to suffer much from it.

So, MC decided to decisively break off relations and go her own way. She unbound the system that she got from the ex-ML and thought that with the purchase of a return item her death would send her back to her original world. Apparently she decided she needed some space. What better than to go back to her original world where the ex-ML won't chase her down, right?

Things didnt go as she planned when she decided to go out with a violent bang in that world. She faced a tribulation sent her return ticket awry. So she ended up doing the quick transmigration thing, but no memories of her past. All she had was her personality and habits, and the memories of host body that she inhabited in each world. Since she still had strongk! feelings of abandoning doomed relationships and not casting herself into the crucible that is unrequited love, she made very different decision from the girls whose body she inhabited.

And we find out later that as she went through each world and focused on mastering a particular skill or profession, that skill or profession would follow her into the next world. So in the first world she becomes a world class chef. In the following worlds, she can just look at a set of ingredients and suddenly know how to cook. So while she didn't have a cheat, per se, she got to keep any hard earned skills that she trained for.

Which lead to a rather funny joke later on as she explains to her Elder Brother that she just needs to go into a kitchen and slap her head and she knows how to cook. Go to the embroidery room, slap her head, and she knows how to embroider, etc...

In each of the worlds her goal seems to be mastering the professions and skills of the circumstances of the body she ends up in, and resolving the debts of the people she lives as. In the first world, it's cooking and gaining back her father's reputation as an Imperial Chef.

In the second world she ends up in some pitiful girl who was basically a slave to a wuxia martial arts devil sect. She was given a self destructive Shiva cultivation technique that leads most who cultivate it into falling into the madness of killing everything around them. So, she continued cultivating, while being sure not to lose herself to the killing madness.

In the third world she ends up in a Military family who encounters a setback and most of the males in the army were killed in battle. So she goes to the army and becomes a God of War that redeems her family's reputation and saves the country.

Fourth world she ends up in a girl whose family just lost their Embroidery business because of some enemy family getting revenge on her father for his past history as a Horse thief. How he went from horse thief to embroidery business owner is a mystery. /shrug

The fifth world she becomes a godly doctor in order to save her Elder Brother from the crippling injury he got while protecting her.

And that's as far as I got.

Xi-hime, Elv, Elliana and 6 others like this.
  20. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't you in the wrong thread? Why does your synopsis sound more like this one
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/transmigrated-canon-fodder-please-calm-down.101264/

Xi-hime, Elliana and Korleone like this.