Feng Qi Cang Lan

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Sproutling, Jul 29, 2016.

1. kuppy123

kuppy123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I skimmed through the raws at http://www.manhuatai.com/fengqicanglan/ after catching up with the translated chapters (77) Anyone have any Idea whats going on? It starts to get into some trippy stuff and it looks confusing as hell.

2. Your Faithful Butler

Your Faithful Butler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand from what happen but I don’t know how to do the “spoiler” hidden thing. I could somewhat give my opinions on it

3. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [ spoiler] insert text here [ /spoiler]
    Minus the spaces in the brackets.

4. Your Faithful Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh thanks!
    it was shown how the MC got into some sort of quest with the other disciples to raise their levels and each of them have some of their downfall experience. Later turned out the friend MC helped out before betray her and that lead MC’s master saving her from being frozen in ice. The sect is after MC’s life and as she lost her spirit (the ex-friend destroy the jewel) and her pet spirit (MC was dying and so the spirit gave up its life force to save her’s) and idk what happen to the bird. MC’s mask cracked and her other avatar teach her how to defend herself and I think the lion of the other avatar said something about him not being able to last long or something? My assumption so far

Ariefyana, Yukari_me and Psytoxin like this.
  5. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the very sect that she and her master belongs is now after her life??? why?? and who's that friend who betrayed her??

6. kuppy123

kuppy123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats pretty much what I got from reading the raws, the main source for the confusion was the reason behind the betrayal .

7. Your Faithful Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    If you remember, it’s the girl who had almost been molested by another disciple

8. Your Faithful Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s the guy with purple hair that needed that magical item for his family/sect and maybe the girl liked the guy who pledge to not fall in love with MC but he does love MC. As you see her trying to heal/touch him during his sleep when he was poisoned and she got the backlash. She apparently told the leaders how MC was actually an evil woman, somewhat cliche, but almost everybody believed in her except some people

adz143 likes this.
  9. Psytoxin

Reading List:
    Link
    So the blue haired girl was actually a treacherous snake? Green Tea Bitch?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  10. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Any link to the translations?

11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo
    Fluffy died! Why?! I hope she can rez him,
    I mean it is a game, after all!

12. Psytoxin

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else with spoilers?

13. Elizabrush

Elizabrush Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like after Yan Mo Ge poofed MC went to the demon world with this giant white tiger. Not too sure what the giant white tiger is but it seems to be a powerful figure or smth in the demon world bc they all seem to defer to it. MC's doing some kinda fighting tournament right now but she seems to have some aura/ability/idk where the demons that try to fight her have some compulsion that prevents them from hurting her??? Anyway it's all very confusing with my crappy chinese and I wish Yan Mo Ge would come back :(((

Yukari_me and Touka7w7 like this.
  14. Touka7w7

Touka7w7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently according to the raws, Mc fights with a very strong fighter who nearly killed her, but a Spirit of a woman helps her.
    Currently MC gets it from ally and along with another girl, she finally recovers the mask that had been destroyed, transforms into an old lady to deceive the others and encounters a redheaded boy Ruler(? Idk.

Yukari_me likes this.
  15. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys do you have any link we're in the raws are no need to unlock.???

16. VELVET

VELVET Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo since I was curious bout the recent chap I came here to see what will happen but then I realized, I'm waaaay ahead
    anyways, 1st, yes she will be hunted down by her sect, they accused her for killing fluffy and the other sect disciples, the blue haired girl is a bitch snake that framed her, her spirit (the girl with the illusion) betrayed her too since she worked with the blue haired bitch. 2. Yingzhong aka coffin face was stabbed by the bitch and is currently in a nightmare / comma 3. She was also betrayed by her supposedly friend Baili (the guy who seems interested in her, the one she called thunderspirit 4. The green chick is MIA, he's training with the other powerful expert (his ancestor), 5. Yan mo ge (finally the ml appeared!) helped her and trained her since, according to his words, she's pitiful /spoiler]

the recent arc begun when Yan mo ge got hurt and dissappeared (since he's using his spirit form to talk to her) she asked help from his familiar, the white tiger, she arrived at the realm of demons of sort to look for a fountain, that's where she found the mask and got transformed to an old lady, went to the castle to look inside for the fountain while still in disguise and lied straight face to the demon king, whos looking for a woman who has similar features as her, in short, her, i still don't know why or how he knows her, but she pretended to be her grandmother and lied to him so that she can stay and look for the fountain while not being discovered

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    Karin17, Ariefyana and Alina Moktan like this.
  17. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spolier, i have read ahead in raw but didn't understand what they are saying but their action and expression is only i understand

18. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what fluffy died??!!! T.T can someone please tell me if lian wan got revenge to that thunder kid and sang ran that fake friend...?? and how come her contract spirit(the one with illusion powers) can betray her?? and wait, in the latest translated, will she get back the stolen pagoda??

19. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the girl that used to be her maid that was spotted and taken to be a disciple of some "formation peak" or something??? the pet who gave up her spirit so the mc can survive, was it the ghost casper looking like?? if so, noooo!!!! he was my fave character, please tell me she was able to revive him/her...

BTW, did she get revenge for the two who tried to kill her and framed her??? what's her rreaction upon learning that everyone believed that she killed her master?? who were the ones who did not believe that the mc killed her master?? please tell me that her master can still be revived...

20. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the raws haven't gotten that far yet. but the scanlations at timeless leaf is almost up to date with the raws.

netish likes this.