Feng Qi Cang Lan

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Sproutling, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Divine_Wolf

Divine_Wolf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Timelessleaf is where you guys should go for the latest scanlations

netish likes this.
  2. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah timelessleaf has some other great scanlations too. They're really good quality!

3. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please tell me how many chapters were already released in the raws and if the MC finally cleared her name and got her revenge on that two faced bitch....thank you!!

Mandyj likes this.
  4. Your Faithful Butler

Your Faithful Butler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @adz143 so far in the raws it has like 409 chapters. Give me questions so I can spoil you some things!

adz143 likes this.
  5. Your Faithful Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    well MC didn’t clear her name. When she tried to when she went back to the sect, everyone was discriminating her as to “How dare she came back after killing her own master!!” And when she ask the blue hair guy to clear her name because he knew the situation, he backstab her saying “you must’ve misunderstood her (the light blue hair backstabbing b**).” MC felt another betrayal and asked if there’s anyone else to backstab her and the GrandMaster asked her to stay to be talked to/interrogated. MC yelled in fury that she will not be detain to be tortured and her cultivation blocked. The headmaster didn’t know of this and demanded answers from the other sect leaders and apologized to MC for their wrongdoings. After MC left for a mountain, the same backstabbing guy told the headmaster that it was somebody else that killed MC master other than her and he asked him “why didn’t you mentioned this before?”

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    Karin17 and Ariefyana like this.
  6. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it that guy!!! From the previous discussion above, one of her spirit pet betrayed her and one sacrificed to save her... and btw, who were among her sect believed her to be innocent??? What happened to ice cold guy?? Thanks for the spoil!!!

7. Your Faithful Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    @adz143 which ice cold guy you’re speaking off? :p description (hair, sect, etc) please!

the spirit pet who betrayed her was the one who can make illusion because she believed on the lies the white lotus b** gave her and died of grievance because she wanted the Alter MC (male.. I don’t know if he’s the ML 030) and our little ghostie from the beginning sacrificed his soul to replenish her soul back. Nobody believed her as we didn’t see the crane again

8. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this guy!!!

[​IMG]

you mean this little ghostie really died???!!! with no chance of resurrection??!!! T.T she's one of my fave character!!! BTW, where's the crane servant of her master... and what's the latest RAws about??

[​IMG]

9. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone say where love between ml and fl begins which chapter

10. Ashree

Ashree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk... But the ml help the fl to become strong and aid her if she a problem.

Anyway the fl manage to recover her system (I think her system didn't actually gone, Moge just sealed it) after ml get his body back in the boundless sea.

11. murderofher

murderofher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    although this is a cringey chinese manhwa its different from the rest because im actually super interested!! i hope there isnt weird side couples tho. been reading this since 2021