Spoiler Feng Yin Tian xia

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Dec 16, 2016.

1. novelgirlkpop

novelgirlkpop New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me after xiao yin found out she was his sister. Did his attitude change? Did he still like her? Did the mc like him?

2. nekobakeneko

nekobakeneko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait when did she get pregnant, before the start of the story or somewhere during the story, what, so confusing!!

3. nekobakeneko

nekobakeneko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nvm i answered my own questions already

4. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about this Wen Wan? What exactly is she aiming for and what's her connection to the ML?

wafflebeauty likes this.
  5. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT? THE PLOT TWIST IS TOO MUCH... How can the author do this *cried

But in the end... They are happy right? *dont wanna see the MC with sad ending...

6. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the Mc’s fathers aim?

7. maiha-sama

maiha-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God! Noooooooo.. (should not have lurked here..should not have lurked here *sobs*) I was starting to love/hate xiao yin. But I completely detest the hubby..like what even? Y u do dis?
    ORZ
    I give up. Regarding the "happy ending".. sigh.. I'll just take your word for it.

Scapezz, MatchaGirl and wafflebeauty like this.
  8. xnekox

xnekox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He still likes her and feels very conflicted. Later on she was thinking of giving him a chance/picking him but in turn he loses his memory of her because his dad thought they were siblings still and he made Xiao Yin learn/take some thing that would make him powerful but will lose the memories of the one he loves ... I felt really sorry for him at that point =.= Even though all the stuff he did ar the beginning was bad but I felt like he was the better choice ...

Scapezz, Lishasharma, soysuva and 4 others like this.
  9. xnekox

xnekox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a happy ending if you ship the ML xD but its after a lot of ups and downs =.= a lot of drama and heartbreak ==

10. xnekox

xnekox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She gets pregnant midway into the story - its the MLs however he doesn't know that and thought he slept with Jin Se (he was drugged and she was still a male to him at this point). However she loses the baby. She later gets pregnant again near the end =)

morticia_addams and nekobakeneko like this.
  11. Queenypie

Queenypie Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems interesting...

12. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
    Bloody hell nooo

13. Xie

Xie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhhh!!!!Damn it!!!! MYGHAD!
    Poor Xiao Yin and here I was beginning to like him and then i'll read here he's not the ML furthermore he forgets her on the later part...GOSH! I thought that I would certainly love this novel but at the last minute...felt like my heart did a 360 degree flip! NO! Ji Feng Li...why is it him... Hopeless feels.

At first the beginning was really good! My interest was piqued but who would've known that there would be too many twists, so many that it'd made my excitement go away.

I really wanted Xiao Yin and many of you out there wanted him also ( I know guys ). Let me just say this, even though she refused to be a chess piece she ended up just like a chinese piece...how disappointing...

14. Sindlor

Sindlor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone is still here (giving spoilers, please), how does HZY and the crown prince get out of prision? Who framed the crown prince and what happens after they got released? Thanks a bunch.

15. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Xiao Yin

16. DillycaT

DillycaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, by then he was already totally in love with her, but keep trying to suppress his feeling for her. She was more bed by his love, but she want to go back to get revenge more, so she left him to go back to SK.

miragine likes this.
  17. DillycaT

Reading List:
    Link
    She got pregnant after hubby was drugged and rape her during the war with NK and Xiao Yin.

miragine likes this.
  18. DillycaT

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML was supposed to promise to marry her after he become Emperor due to his mother promise. She always love him, but he told her from the beginnnig he didn’t like her. She did all kind of scheme to get rid of the MC. In the end after he became Emperor and married, she still try to get into his harem. ML filar out told her no, never like her and will only have one love in his life. Then told her he knew that she was the one that scheme on his wedding day so that he can’t marry MC. They got marry anyway. Got to say, when I first found out XY not the ML I was disappointed and mad. The hubby was so cruel to her and cold, but once he fall in love with her even when she a eunuch he goes all out. From then on you totally can see how much he love her and sacrifice for her. He did a 180 and go against the world for her literally. From them I totally feel for him and his love for her. XY who!? XY did get his memory back by then it was too late, she already in love with the ML. So much twist and turn, but so worth reading to the end. Love this novel!

19. DillycaT

Reading List:
    Link
    Sort of skip this part, but I am thinking it have something to do with MC dead father plan. Later he become Emperor and try to get rid of ML. Found out MC is a girl. He was so happy because he been suppressing his love for her. Go along with WW scheme got enunch identity killed, the set her up in Nei family miss do that he can marry her and made her empress. He was overthrown by ML on his wedding night and escape. Later on with MC father try to regain his kingdom but found out that he was not a prince but was switched with MC. MC the real royal blood and is a pervious princess. In the end, sort of gone crazy, try to kill everyone but MC promise to go with him. He turn out to very powerful and XY fought with him and got hurt. And ML in disguise beat him to a cliff. In the end, near the cliff he push MC away from it and fell down. Telling her that he would never hurt her anyway, he really love MC due to all they time they spent together, but she see him as a kid always. After that she follow XY (XY fans, yeah) to NK and help him recuperate thinking that the ML doesn’t love her anymore and going to make WW his empress.

20. MatchaGirl

MatchaGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds kind of interesting after reading all the spoilers, though I'd wait to read the translations until the chapters have piled up quite a bit.