Spoiler Ferocious Boss: Hubby, let's get married

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by missyana, Dec 9, 2019.

1. missyana

missyana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author(s)
    October prime
    Alternative
    Boss凶猛:老公,领证吧 岳先生领证吧

Synopsis

Yan Qingsi was a woman so captivating that she could change the lives of anyone she crossed paths with. Shunned, shamed, and abused by her family, they wanted nothing more than to see her turn up dead. She had other plans though — she was determined to exact revenge on all who have wronged her, and her main target was her own blood. The first step in her quest for revenge? Seducing Yue Tingfeng — the richest, handsomest man in Luo City, who also happened to be her aunt’s fiancé. Vengeance aside, she also seeks a change of fortune by pursuing a career in acting. Throughout Yan Qingsi’s journey, there will be murders and mayhem aplenty as she paves her way to movie stardom while eliminating her enemies one after the other!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Total no of chapters: 4411(completed)
    NO MAJOR MISUNDERSTANDING OR SEPERATION!!!!
    FL is badass,smart,scheming and self independent actress.ML is typical cold,arrogant CEO.
    No step-sister stealing fiance plot rather Fl is a tempteress stealing fiances:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Suranchan likes this.
  2. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Give some spoilers on ml and fl

3. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to read this, but I’m a little worried that would be disappointing toward the end.
    So Any spoiler!

4. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There aren't many chapters translated yet but I'll spoil what I've read so far. MC is really bad-ass, though and I wished I waited until there were at least 100 chapters before starting since WN gives us 2 chapters a day.

MC's father married her mother and had her. He dumped the mother and hooked up with his mistress. The mother ended up dying/committing suicide. MC blames the Yan family (her paternal family) for this. When she was 8 years old, he brought her back into the household but they made her age a year younger than her half-sister (she's originally a year older) so they can tell the world that MC's mother was a mistress and MC is the illegitimate daughter. The family started rumors about her seducing and sleeping with men, etc so everyone hated her. At the start of the novel, MC gets out of ML's bed. She seduced him because her aunt drugged her. Her father framed her for embezzlement, her half-sister self-harmed herself and claimed MC assaulted her, and the aunt drugged her to be raped but that didn't happen (because she slept with ML instead). She gets arrested and blackmailed her father to get her out of jail as she has evidence.

ML wants to help her but only if she begs him which she wouldn't do. He realizes all those rumors about her aren't true as the next morning, he sees blood on the sheets so he knows she was a virgin. ML isn't really the fiance of the aunt. MC's aunt met ML's mother and became close to her, then she started announcing to everyone that she's ML's fiancee although ML never acknowledge it. ML didn't care because other women left him alone. One time he came home from work to see her there with his mother. He tells his mother that he never wants to see her at their house again and if he does, he's going to move out and the mother can live with the MC's aunt. LOL.

Anyways MC gets out of jail and goes overseas (at the airport, ML's assistant gives her money) for 3 years. While there she met an artist manager who tells her she can make her a star. So she comes back after the 3 years is up (the 3 years was an agreement between her and her paternal family) and starts auditioning for roles. She bumps into ML again when she had to drink with the directors, etc. for a role. She's a bit drunk and kissed ML for a light (for her cigarette). She agreed to sleep with him (she already knew it was him at this point). The next morning she wakes up with a hangover, he disappeared, realized they didn't sleep together but her body is filled hickeys all over. He also stole her phone. Anyways, the next several chapters are back and forth games between MC and ML. She's so shameless and crazy, it's such an enjoyment to read.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  5. otakuluv

otakuluv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    up to date... I read some spoilers in webnovel comment section

6. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers

7. See

See New Member

Reading List:
    Link

8. See

See New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a nice novel you will not get bored.it can be tried

Lilly1234 likes this.
  9. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually MTL the whole novel and I quite enjoyed it and I liked the FL character.

10. otakuluv

otakuluv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said that the ML would also sleep around before the MC too idk if it's true cause it said that he woupd allow women to seduce him

11. Yomirabal

Yomirabal New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm about to get through the second half, I know it starts after chapter 2000. Can someone tell me if any character remembers the life of the first half of the story? the protagonists or You Yi himself? An insinuation was made that the villain had memories of a past life, does anyone know?