Fetish... I mean Joke thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tocos10, Dec 7, 2015.

?

Cat's or Dog's

1. Cat

51.5%
  2. Dog

30.3%
  3. Tocos is da best

18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Last time when i've checked it had an role in it. Compare, for example the rights of those who are married with those who are just couples. At some point of time, marriage played a big role for the rights of childrens regarding their parents, here, it's even an legal presumption that states that those children borned in the period of the marriage have the husband as father. It's a relative presumption, it can be proved otherwise. Even so, that doesn't mean that those children can't prove their paternity/maternity.. And that's a contemporary way of seeing things (from what i know). Well, for easier understanding, the husband has rights for to the other one in contrast with the 'partner' kind. Do pay attention that legislation differ from country to country, from area to area and do pay attention that there are political, ecomonic and social interests in play. No one can be forced to marry. And so on.

Aicila likes this.
  2. tocos10

tocos10 Even more then the greatest Poster

Reading List:
    Link
    still doesn't change the fact that the federal government has no role there. Leave that to the small claims courts. Marriage is lots of money for some people expecially those who do divorces. And it shouldn't be so expensive.

3. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i've wrote that there could be differences between countries. The legislation is different. Usa is a federation, no? So, from what I know, there's the federate state and there are states under it, no? There are two types of rules. Those that apply for all the states under the federation, they apply in all of those thar because of the governement form that you, as a state, choose, those states that are under the umbrella are free to state/make laws that apply only in them and not in the others- or something like that, i've disliked learning about common law and stuff because we received only summaries so..no, thank you! Small claims courts? Sorry, i'm not familiarized with what you're talking so.. I won't go in that dirrection.

Also, where aren't lots of money in play? Also, you marry someone because you love him/her, you want to be beside him/her, to have and so on... If you marry someone just for skinship... Then i'm sorry to say that you're just.. A little prick and.. You have other choices. Also, when you marry someone you don't do that because of a material gain, you do that because you trust that one and because you want a family, no? Even witouth love ... The main point of marriage revolves around the term family. And because of that .. The family has and deserves a special protection from society.

I've wrote in general.

That's it, i'm stoping here because I don't think I can supress my feelings on this subject.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    Aicila likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.