LCD FFF-Class Trashero

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Great novel completely ruined from chapter 85 and on because of MTL, though I've got to say it also feels like there's a missing chapter between 84 and 85, since all of a sudden MC is together with the mermaid and is getting attacked by Black Ops?...

Also, even if it was MTL, the "translator" could've had the decency to read the old chapters and at least keep the skill names the same lol

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
  3. vsoul2

vsoul2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! google translating that page has decent results. First find the link to the latest chapter then google translate it. the hyper links dont work if you do so before hand.

4. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually tried this...on ethical grounds. For One Man Army, I tried keeping some of the syntax “crossovers” from translating Korean to English for a few chapters. I wanted to minimize the changes to the author’s own words, to honor his intellectual property.

I got my freaking head bitten off! Nobody even realized that I had spent as much time, or done as much work in keeping the author’s own words as much as possible, while making it intelligible.

But the readers want transliteration. They want ease in reading, they want YOUR touches and tweaking, to make it fun to read. Today’s readers are smart. They already know how to use google translate.

This sort of thing is self correcting. Once they see the comments, they will stop doing this.

Comment on their website! Express your dissatisfaction, and unhappiness. This gets things done.:eek::eek::eek:

elengee and Rou like this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Brb complaining about not having a gf. :blobpeek:

userunfriendly likes this.
  6. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me that finds it odd that NU claims KobatoChanDaiSuki released two chapters, yet there is only one?

Sent NU a report, maybe they can hash it out.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter was funny, somehow I want the nanny to not dissapear!!!

8. ceces

ceces Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like a promising novel.

9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is unique in its own way

10. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give me a summary about this story? like if there is romance or what happen to his former comrades and that princess that stick around with him?

hillo315 likes this.
  11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am going to give it a try, Mc got isekaied and spend 7 years to get to the DK and subjegate him, just before confronting him, he slaughtered his party (because he hated their guts) and faced the DK on his own, he won but instead of going home he finds out that the whole 'been summoned and subjegating the DK' is an exam and he just failed because he debunked the moral part (I mean he slaugthered his own party there is no surprise there) so he needs to retake the exam to go back home (meaning expierence the whole thing since the beguining again). As you can asume there will be a lot of problems for him to finally manage to go back home because the morality issue is a real problem for him, starting that he actually hated the fantasy world, and almost anyone there, he can pretend for a while but he will take some questionable actions that will affect his final score, inspite of that he beguins to discover some secrets about things and gain some power and knowladge that the ones runing the whole thing don't want 'the students' to know. Also there is some sort of invasion going on on earth and the 'graduate' (the other people that got summoned as heroes) are mercenaries that are best equiped to deal with this new threat. This all sounds really serious, but this is a comedy novel so there is a lot of silliness, and comedyc moments, and no so much of a heavy serious tone. Romance?? There is none MC isn't an herbivore but he is not interested in romance at all, so far he only wants to make it back home to see his parents and resume his old life again. By the way he is kind of psyco and narcisist.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  12. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty girls = hot water bottles to hug for comfort during sleep

MC has sex at least once off screen

So there's not really any romance. Unless you count MC's love for modern technology, especially flushable toilets, which is part of why he hates the fantasy world and desperately wants to return to earth...

Paps likes this.
  13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sure he has had sex more that once offscreen, there is the Knigth elf, and the Saint in the carnival. By the way how ridiculous crazy is Sid new status, with that breeding at S class and related skill he has either been going around impregnating woman like crazy or something, and tho other skills, it made me laugh so hard.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Astaroth likes this.
  14. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so I guess its just more like a one night stand since he's not together with them in the end like that?

Paps likes this.
  15. Irlin-senpai

Irlin-senpai I ain't got a Clue(-chan)

Reading List:
    Link
    It's something like that. He often have sex but it's not like he even trested them as potential love interests. After all, they are just "copies/fakes".

But even the "real" ones are not treated nicely.

He just does whatever, with his only aim being going back to earth.

damnedguy and Paps like this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and no, yes in the fact that he doesn't form any emotional attachment to them beyond his biological needs, and no because obviously is not only one nigth. But really for him its just a way to just f**ck, no emotional attachment at all, by when we found him he has already lived 7 years in the fantasia so he is mentally 24 years old and he is not looking to settle down or living any type of ilusion on finding his one true love.

damnedguy likes this.
  17. Fosk91

Fosk91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the translation gotten better? I dropped this around chapter 86-87 because it was basically mtl, but i've seen that there's been a new translator for the last few chapters (didn't check since which one tbh) and i wanted to check it out, but i really can't stand the ones before and i don't want to suffer through them for nothing

18. Izaya

Izaya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone the raws? I already read the ru translated chapters but... I NEED MOAR! ...
    I'm seriously thinking of buying all missing raw chapters, but I really really really don't want to deal with koreas mtl blocking shit...

19. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm afraid that using gt on the russian sites it's all we'll get for a while

20. Apia

Apia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I download the raw from this website a year ago but it only reach 220 ch.